• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oxygenated water

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a brand of bottled water supposedly containing twice as much dissolved oxygen as ordinary tap water and the increased oxygen dissolved is supposed to have health benefits like aiding diabetes patients.

Can a first year or polytechnic chemist here tell me why this is a scam?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just open my mouth and gulp a mouthful of air. I think this mouthful contains more 02 than that bottle of water you mentioned... :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just open my mouth and gulp a mouthful of air. I think this mouthful contains more 02 than that bottle of water you mentioned... :biggrin:

When you breathe the oxygen is absorbed through the lungs. Supposedly when you drink oxygenated water, the water first gets absorbed through your GI tract, and then when it enters your cells, the dissolved oxygen is then released into the cells.

Does this make sense??

Will anyone who has studied polytechnic or even one year of chemical or medical science laugh me out of the room?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you breathe the oxygen is absorbed through the lungs. Supposedly when you drink oxygenated water, the water first gets absorbed through your GI tract, and then when it enters your cells, the dissolved oxygen is then released into the cells.

Does this make sense??

Will anyone who has studied polytechnic or even one year of chemical or medical science laugh me out of the room?

You have to gulp down the whole bottle of water within 2 seconds. Once the bottle is opened, the oxygen escapes and gone with the wind :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Some statistics:

At sea level, 100% saturated water can dissolve anywhere from 8 to 12 mg of oxygen per litre depending on temperature.

When you take a breath, your lungs absorb 25mg to 40mg oxygen depending on your health.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
So complicate. Oxygen is good. Water also good. Oxygen water doubly bigly good so simper you dun know? :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,
A healthy session of sex gets more oxygen into your system than a bottle of this nonsense. Besides, sex is more fun than drinking plain water too! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

best is do a romp in jungle swamp in the morning in sg. much naturally produced oxygen, wetness, and green, succulent, natural, organic surrounding. cricket chirping can mask the groans and moans. very shiok. very sure banglas, pinays, nehs and tiongs already know the juicy spots.

jw5

Loyal
Bro,
A healthy session of sex gets more oxygen into your system than a bottle of this nonsense. Besides, sex is more fun than drinking plain water too! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bestest is tantric sex, second bestest is exhilarating sex. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like marketing organic coconut oil prodicts, coconut water, etc... Since when a hardy coconut tree needs fertiliser to grow :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The WIM HOF "Iceman" Method

[video=youtube;mxCGDFlH1_k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxCGDFlH1_k[/video]

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am interested to know whether Ho Ching invested any of our CPF savings in firms that produce so called oxygenated water. Being a woman of science i believe that her judgement would be good

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am interested to know whether Ho Ching invested any of our CPF savings in firms that produce so called oxygenated water. Being a woman of science i believe that her judgement would be good

Betterer to be woman of commerce. Cheap water pump air no R&D no inventory sell markup 5000% you a fool not to investing. Ho is woman of science and opposites, so you can expect she buy many cartons already.