• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Gets Assaulted By PRC Cleaner Who Tells Him To Have Sex With His Own Mother!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
old-airport-road-hawker-centre_1.jpg

I'm a resident of Macpherson living at Circuit Road but working at Old Airport Road Food Centre when I was being assaulted for no reason by a cleaner from China at Meridien Cleaning Service on 3 Apr 17.

I had asked her politely to help clear the soiled cups and dishes as it was fast accumilating and the birds would come and feast, defacating in the process which can cause cross comtamination. This is also the case at most other Hawker Centres in MPTC.

However, I did not expect to receive a rude shock from her by cursing me to "have sex with my mother" which I found most insulting. Not satisfied, she then grab the nearby bowls and utensils and threw them at me. I sustained a cut and bruises as a result.

I called but police said they can't help me due to it being a non-siezable offence and NEA/MOM said they can only give a warning. I will have to pay if I wish to take this to a Magistrate.

I'm shocked firstly, of the way our Country is managed at the mercy of foreigners and lastly, by laws that are inadequate to deal with Public Order offences where money is the only way to secure Justice!

Melvin Tan

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...c-cleaner-throws-cutlery-him-old-airport-road
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Gets Assaulted By PRC Cleaner Who Tells Him To Have Sex With His Own Mothe

Melvin should take her advise. Better than Farking own robot

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Gets Assaulted By PRC Cleaner Who Tells Him To Have Sex With His Own Mothe

Who did Melvin vote for?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This impotent NSmen don't know how to take a fork and stab her breast???

Our equally impotent SPF already say they don't care already, means you can fucking slit her throat yourself and gut her like a pig.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

For me I will take the fork n stab her neck.
See who more siao.
Knn cheebye PRC cunt

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

For me I will take the fork n stab her neck.
See who more siao.
Knn cheebye PRC cunt

do you seriously expect much from these pap bred sinkies. i have even seen a sinkie making a police report at a neighbourhood police centre because he saw some stray dogs in the estate!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the psf said throwing things at you is not a seizable of fence, this sinkified person did not get the message.

One would then take the table and smash it onto the cleaner. Not seizable correct?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spore has become a place where one has to DIY.

So why do we have to pay all the taxes(hidden & otherwise) :confused:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Cher, teacher, she scold me. :mad:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

curry nah, Melvin Tan

u really throw SAF and Sgporeans face

u served ns 2 years for fark

cant even handle a atb

sg army really kena farked

if I were Ministar Hen, I leesign rightaway

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

curry nah, Melvin Tan

u really throw SAF and Sgporeans face

u served ns 2 years for fark

cant even handle a atb

sg army really kena farked

if I were Ministar Hen, I leesign rightaway

Melvin never complete road March and sing this song in army... :biggrin:

Training to be soldiers
Fight for our land
Once in our lives
Two years of our time
Have you ever wondered?
Why must we serve?
Because we love our land
And we want it to be free to be free (yeah)

Looking all around us
People everywhere
Children having fun
While we are holding guns
Have you ever wondered?
Why must we serve?
Because we love our land
And we want it to be free to be free (yeah)

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

this sinkie must be living in a cave...we have a lot of offenses by ft....n the lor does not punished them more than sinkies...

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal

old-airport-road-hawker-centre_1.jpg

I'm a resident of Macpherson living at Circuit Road but working at Old Airport Road Food Centre when I was being assaulted for no reason by a cleaner from China at Meridien Cleaning Service on 3 Apr 17.

I had asked her politely to help clear the soiled cups and dishes as it was fast accumilating and the birds would come and feast, defacating in the process which can cause cross comtamination. This is also the case at most other Hawker Centres in MPTC.

However, I did not expect to receive a rude shock from her by cursing me to "have sex with my mother" which I found most insulting. Not satisfied, she then grab the nearby bowls and utensils and threw them at me. I sustained a cut and bruises as a result.

I called but police said they can't help me due to it being a non-siezable offence and NEA/MOM said they can only give a warning. I will have to pay if I wish to take this to a Magistrate.

I'm shocked firstly, of the way our Country is managed at the mercy of foreigners and lastly, by laws that are inadequate to deal with Public Order offences where money is the only way to secure Justice!

Melvin Tan

you are lucky she only scolded u and threw some utensils , if she shouted molest or sexual harassment , u will go behind bars! Don't try to get fresh with China gals , these are not prostitutes , they have a hard life cleaning n clearing tables. Too good to be true that a gal behaves this way for no reason , no smoke without fire . Only difference is u are better educated than her , come from better background , can bully n make up stories. I always eat there , most of them are polite n friendly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkie dunno how to whack atb

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

"I will have to pay if I wish to take this to a Magistrate"

It is free. One wonders what else is false or fake info.