• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Indian news outlet complain Sinkies discriminate against Apunehs and Thambis

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how do u paint a shitskin like maria?how do take a lump of shit and make it white?how do u find a word that means maria?a curry nigger?a two headed desi?a snake?

many a thing u know u like to tell her,many a thing she ought to understand.why does the pot call the kettle black?

[video=youtube;oku308DjiFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oku308DjiFo[/video]

Nigger frenchbriefs you sure know your movies and music. Sound of music was pretty epic.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
These fucking entitled Indians, they are not welcome anywhere, these filths can stay in India!

They have been told by
their agents and other friends here that zikapore needs them badly or it will not survive. they have also been told that the PAP will treat them like kings, and police will take it easy on them if they are in trouble. Just look at the Little India riots to confirm this. Therefore, when they get here, they can demand this and demand that and feel slighted at the merest perceived bias against them. These fucks never stop to ask where else in the world got a govt so stupid to allow them to come in with fake qualifications and steal the local jobs and earn hard currency SGD? Not the US. Not the Aussies and Canadians. They should be fucking grateful. but they are not like the Pinoys or Indons who are genuinely appreciative and don't make trouble. The problem with indians is if you give them and inch, they take a yard. They don't fucking know when to stop.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apple want to make their phones in India. The indians strikes out many conditions and approve those conditions that they can cheats and lied.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stink level in mrt trains have increased considerably over the years, how stink do you want public transportation to be in say 5 or 10 years time?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have been told by
their agents and other friends here that zikapore needs them badly or it will not survive. they have also been told that the PAP will treat them like kings, and police will take it easy on them if they are in trouble. Just look at the Little India riots to confirm this. Therefore, when they get here, they can demand this and demand that and feel slighted at the merest perceived bias against them. These fucks never stop to ask where else in the world got a govt so stupid to allow them to come in with fake qualifications and steal the local jobs and earn hard currency SGD? Not the US. Not the Aussies and Canadians. They should be fucking grateful. but they are not like the Pinoys or Indons who are genuinely appreciative and don't make trouble. The problem with indians is if you give them and inch, they take a yard. They don't fucking know when to stop.

Fucking Looong needs to slapped in public and broadcast live on video.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These fucking entitled Indians, they are not welcome anywhere, these filths can stay in India!

Another ultra shameless hypocrite statement by mudlander cotton male slut that was just caught yesterday a Han Chinese traitor dog calling for filthy shit skins to harm me fellow Chinese. Now say they are not welcome anyway. Really no shame hypocrite liar. 有谁能比你贱?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously sure shit skins behave like this but the blame doesn't solely fall on them it also falls on sinkies especially Chinese sinkies.

If you guys notice i have been bashing Chinese sinkies for this shit not just the m&ds or shit skins cos the blame falls both ways.

Think about this. A dog starts barking furiously at you. It just barks and barks non stop. Do you blame the dog? No you don't. Dogs are supposed to bark by nature. You blame the owner for not teaching the dog. You ought to blame yourself if you didn't bash up the dog if it decides to bite you.

Back to the issue at hand. You guys ever notice when incidents involving shit skins and Chinese and shit skins that are in the wrong alot of Chinese won't say anything or side the victim who is a Chinese and 100% of all shit skins will instantly side the shit skin even if they are in the wrong. This fault obviously lies entirely with the Chinese. Were Chinese ppl like shit skins that always bash and support their own race you won't see so much of this shit today. Instead you have a significant number of Chinese that are Chinese dogs who hate their own race and another percentage that are naive and only a small percentage that are racially aware and not willing to take shit and that is a small percentage. No Chinese ppl need to be blame for this shit skin behavior too. By behaving like Chinese dogs and continuing to be naive Chinese it allows shit skins to get away with this shit behavior. Imagine if more Chinese were racially aware and bashed these shit skins up without hesitation you think they would dare act like this? Yet i know this is just a pipe dream of mine. The Chinese race is doomed to have Chinese dogs aka uncle toms in them that will kiss the asses of non Chinese and bash their own.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously sure shit skins behave like this but the blame doesn't solely fall on them it also falls on sinkies especially Chinese sinkies.

If you guys notice i have been bashing Chinese sinkies for this shit not just the m&ds or shit skins cos the blame falls both ways.

Think about this. A dog starts barking furiously at you. It just barks and barks non stop. Do you blame the dog? No you don't. Dogs are supposed to bark by nature. You blame the owner for not teaching the dog. You ought to blame yourself if you didn't bash up the dog if it decides to bite you.

Back to the issue at hand. You guys ever notice when incidents involving shit skins and Chinese and shit skins that are in the wrong alot of Chinese won't say anything or side the victim who is a Chinese and 100% of all shit skins will instantly side the shit skin even if they are in the wrong. This fault obviously lies entirely with the Chinese. Were Chinese ppl like shit skins that always bash and support their own race you won't see so much of this shit today. Instead you have a significant number of Chinese that are Chinese dogs who hate their own race and another percentage that are naive and only a small percentage that are racially aware and not willing to take shit and that is a small percentage. No Chinese ppl need to be blame for this shit skin behavior too. By behaving like Chinese dogs and continuing to be naive Chinese it allows shit skins to get away with this shit behavior. Imagine if more Chinese were racially aware and bashed these shit skins up without hesitation you think they would dare act like this? Yet i know this is just a pipe dream of mine. The Chinese race is doomed to have Chinese dogs aka uncle toms in them that will kiss the asses of non Chinese and bash their own.

Yours is a pipe dream indeed. As proven by mudlander cotton male slut and my mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell,they not just take pride in bashing own race but have no qualms to gang up with another race to harm own race. Even filthy shit skins that cotton male slut proclaimed hatred also no problem to gang up to harm own race.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cheebye also got extra c..

CCB. :biggrin:

And this sexual harassment and defamation post of me by Cottonmouth male slut is not removed by zhihau since yesterday despite removing so many times my posts today highlighting the truth of sexual harassment of the Korean star is a crime and the bastard had to apologize for it.

Don't you feel ashamed zhihau? Don't you feel guilty zhihau? Why are you targeting the victim posts to remove? Where's your sense of justice and ethics and laws? Have they been eaten by the dogs? Why are you complaining PAP when you are abetting crime and bullying the victim of crime yourself?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yours is a pipe dream indeed. As proven by mudlander cotton male slut and my mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell,they not just take pride in bashing own race but have no qualms to gang up with another race to harm own race. Even filthy shit skins that cotton male slut proclaimed hatred also no problem to gang up to harm own race.

Btw jah shit, i also want to add that while you are having pipe dream of Chinese know how to protect each other like other race, did you ever do it yourself - besides talking here - to protect and help fellow Chinese in need when you can? I am not saying lend money lend kidney that kind of help but lifting a finger that kind of help. No point having pipe dream if you yourself do not practise Chinese protect and help Chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another ultra shameless hypocrite statement by mudlander cotton male slut that was just caught yesterday a Han Chinese traitor dog calling for filthy shit skins to harm me fellow Chinese. Now say they are not welcome anyway. Really no shame hypocrite liar. 有谁能比你贱?

Really COWARD slanderer, looong also must spell with extra o. COWARD mudlander bully no guts to fight with man especially powerful man but bully woman non-stop. Pui!

Which part i said here is wrong of Cottonmouth​ male slut? Looks like mudlander Chinese bastards lose debate only will just use sexual harassment and defamation and exposing female private part as their low life and low class way to win. Proven so many times from the JB cockroach in JB forum to here.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow Hai Gin barking like a mad dog again. lolololol

You are not Chinese, you are Canine, an old bitch with 8 teats and 3 holes. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow Hai Gin barking like a mad dog again. lolololol

You are not Chinese, you are Canine, an old bitch with 8 teats and 3 holes. :biggrin:

You are the Han Chinese traitor dog caught with solid proof. Now barking madly calling me a dog when you are one yourself. Your mudlander slut bitch mum is what you are describing here.