• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Loser Ah Soh (Buiji) jail 16months for cheating.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of imh extra slut siaoji, just push her into the pond like a jacuzzi, the fish will all swim into her hole. :biggrin:

The frog also ...

Oops caught again your cotton male slut style character assassination with lies as usual. Maximum hypocisy indeed for you male slut to complain pap style character assassination just yesterday.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fucking Pui..must be offering Fuji Apple products.
After 16mths can embark on new modelling career and pose for b4 and after slimming
weight loss advertisement leow..Huat ah

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious how on earth did they get so fat?

Did they eat and eat everyday, non stop, more than usual intake?

Or some endocrine problem causing her to get fat, fatter, fatterer, fattererer.....fatterest.....LOL

Any doctor can enlighten?

This type of ugly woman is unlikely to arouse the husband at all. Fucking her is beastaility. These ugly women chose to fill up the upper hole instead since the lower hole is closed for business.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow so many mudlander and sinkie traitor dogs hypocrites here thinking they very handsome and slim. Again this has nothing to do with me but die die must insinuate and insult me. 贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth!desmondquek you too don't pretend!

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow so many mudlander and sinkie traitor dogs hypocrites here thinking they very handsome and slim. Again this has nothing to do with me but die die must insinuate and insult me. 贱马来西亚华人Cottonmouth!desmondquek you too don't pretend!

Ginfreely's abnormal behavior might be ascribed to sexual deprivation.

All she needs is a hard screw to relieve her sore pussy.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So fucking Pui..must be offering Fuji Apple products.
After 16mths can embark on new modelling career and pose for b4 and after slimming
weight loss advertisement leow..Huat ah
there's before, after and this one - way after :biggrin:
She was once a "swan" but turned into an "ugly duckling".....
aka fuckling :confused:
Well, there's Thor .. and there's Whor.
there's also or tor kor near bkk's chatuchak and there's one nearer - near imh :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely's abnormal behavior might be ascribed to sexual deprivation.

All she needs is a hard screw to relieve her sore pussy.

You siding bullies and call the victim fighting back as abnormal behaviour. Another贱马来西亚华人desmondquek!