• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chc targets pri school kids to join their event

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son got this leaflet they were distributing outside his primary school. He showed it to me and I realized it was an invitation to City Harvest Church. The name of the church was hidden in the fine print as you can see from the image.

They purposely put the church name in the fine print below. No where at the top does it say CHC. But this is disgusting, targeting primary school kids.

I will not allow my son to pray to Kong Hee, the convicted criminal and conman. City Harvest Church has indeed fallen low to prey on primary school kids. Are they trying to lure kids into donating to fund Kong Hee and his family? My son and I will not be buying any Kong Hee snake oil anytime soon. I am not interested in becoming a customer of City Harvest Church.

Maisatomai

A.S.S. Contributor

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
CHC_Leaflet_0.jpg

Con con ah con all fools

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Target them from young, and with time, the mindset is fully indoctrinated ... Good strategy which our government adopt as well... :biggrin: