• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Poly Lecturer Want Sinkies to Hoot Angmohs, now tio Charged!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.yahoo.com/news/man-plead...ing-anti-white-vigilante-group-064809376.html

Man who incited violence by calling for ‘anti-white’ vigilante group pleads guilty
Yahoo News Singapore
Safhras Khan

Upset that a Briton was fined instead of being jailed for assaulting a Singaporean student, Tang Koon Huat called for the creation of a vigilante group targeting white people.

The 62-year-old Singaporean, who was then a lecturer at Singapore Polytechnic, vented his feelings on Facebook about the assault on January 2016 using the moniker of “Emet Haqq”.

Writing on his Facebook page, ‘Act For Singapore’ (AFS), Tang wrote in a post, “It’s about time to form a Singaporean vigilante group to go to beat up troublesome drunk WHITE bastards in the drinking joints. Teach these bumps (sic) a lesson.”

The post was in reference to an assault case involving 34-year-old Alan Benjamin Maybury, who was fined for punching 19-year-old Lum Kwok Weng in the face on 30 November 2014. The altercation happened after Lum’s car rear-ended the taxi that Maybury was in, according to the statement of facts.

Tang, who was represented by lawyer Alfred Dodwell, pleaded guilty on Tuesday (11 April) before District Judge Matthew Joseph at the State Courts to one charge of making an online post that contains an incitement to violence. A second similar charge was taken into consideration.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Thiagesh Sukumaran said that a member of the public lodged a police report after he came across two such posts on Facebook on 19 January last year.

During investigations, police traced the posts through the internet protocol address of the account holder of the AFS Facebook page. Tang was later identified as the person behind “Emet Haqq” and arrested on 15 April 2016.

Tang admitted that he would use the AFS page to post articles that he deemed to be of public interest. He said that he posted about the assault because of his perceptions about the influx of foreigners and the declining population of “native Singaporeans”, and felt that Maybury should have been jailed and caned.

His case has been adjourned until 16 May to allow both prosecution and defence to submit written submissions. If found guilty, Tang faces a jail term of up to five years, a fine or both.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Philip tang wants to hoot angmohs? fat fuck SPG Kirsten Han will sit on his face to protect her amdk

IMG_9524.JPG

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanna form virginlante also, 1 man tactical team objective to anal ivanka, Donald can come and tagteam for double hole penetration

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The poly lecturer is almost certainly an oppie cocksucker. I hope the courts send him to jail for a very long time as a warning to other oppies.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
a person who has the balls to set up a facebook page and post anti foreigner articles and pro singaporean blog posts is highly unlikely to be a PAP voter.....in fact he could jolly well be PAPsmearer.

He is likely to be a PAP voter in the past like many of the "Highly Educated" Sinkies from bornt in 50s-70s. I guess he is one of the useless no-talent buggers who were layoff from MNC jobs, nowhere to go except to teach ... "Those who can't do, teach.". This loser probably jealous of the talented angmo.

jw5

Loyal
He is likely to be a PAP voter in the past like many of the "Highly Educated" Sinkies from bornt in 50s-70s. I guess he is one of the useless no-talent buggers who were layoff from MNC jobs, nowhere to go except to teach ... "Those who can't do, teach.". This loser probably jealous of the talented angmo.

A quick google of his name indicated that he was awarded the Long Service Medal on National Day 2006. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he admitted he has feelings of xenophobia and misgivings about the influx of foreigners and the shrinking native sinkie population,"his" mind u he is not talking about the general public,and even set up a facebook page under a alias to post articles about it.....trust me this guy is anti PAPPIE as they come,perhaps even a hero,how many people would go that far.its too bad some cunts just simply cannot handle the freedom of speech.anyone can be a pappie voter in the past i dont blame them,the bullshit and deterioriation of SIngapore only started after 2003.his white phobia is secondary and irrelevant,everybody is allowed to have their own fetishes and eccentricities.

"Tang admitted that he would use the AFS page to post articles that he deemed to be of public interest. He said that he posted about the assault because of his perceptions about the influx of foreigners and the declining population of “native Singaporeans”, and felt that Maybury should have been jailed and caned."

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poly lecturer is almost certainly an oppie cocksucker. I hope the courts send him to jail for a very long time as a warning to other oppies.

Tis case PAP'S balls also shrink, no jail, just warning and lost of job. If jail PAP sure lose another 10% vote.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 62-year-old Singaporean, who was then a lecturer at Singapore Polytechnic, vented his feelings on Facebook about the assault on January 2016 using the moniker of “Emet Haqq”.

it seems like sinkie losers who hit 60+ years old are having problems with their life and committing potential atrocities. I read another 60+ year old tutor who molests his student.

what the hell is wrong with 60+ year old sinkies.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it seems like sinkie losers who hit 60+ years old are having problems with their life and committing potential atrocities. I read another 60+ year old tutor who molests his student.

what the hell is wrong with 60+ year old sinkies.

60+ years old is a very scary age group. Too young to die and too old to enjoy life. :(

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
During investigations, police traced the posts through the internet protocol address of the account holder of the AFS Facebook page. Tang was later identified as the person behind “Emet Haqq” and arrested on 15 April 2016.

How can the police trace the internet protocol address on his Facebook page? U telling me that facebook reveals the account holder's IP address to the police? How can they access the account info for Facebook members?