• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Poly Lecturer Want Sinkies to Hoot Angmohs, now tio Charged!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
a person who has the balls to set up a facebook page and post anti foreigner articles and pro singaporean blog posts is highly unlikely to be a PAP voter.....in fact he could jolly well be PAPsmearer.

I am still here. Not arrested yet. As usual, this is a kangaroo court judgement. I distinctly recall old fart threaten oppos that if they take him on, he will take a sharp hatchet out of his bag and meet them in the cul de sac. If this is not inciting violence against oppos, then I don't know what is. How come he never got arrested?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
A true Singaporean......

Yes, a true singaporean patriot. Imagine 62 years old, and still have to work as a Poly lecturer and dealing with smart ass kids. Many of them are foreign students who can't speak a word of english and yet can get free scholarship from the PAP. If I were him, I would tulan too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During investigations, police traced the posts through the internet protocol address of the account holder of the AFS Facebook page. Tang was later identified as the person behind “Emet Haqq” and arrested on 15 April 2016.

How can the police trace the internet protocol address on his Facebook page? U telling me that facebook reveals the account holder's IP address to the police? How can they access the account info for Facebook members?

all they have to do is write to fb and in cases of crime fb will oblige. this is why i don't use fb. google is the other tech firm that will blow your identity if a court warrant is issued.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
all they have to do is write to fb and in cases of crime fb will oblige. this is why i don't use fb. google is the other tech firm that will blow your identity if a court warrant is issued.

and leongsam will cooperate with them one day when he had enough here... :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

But even if FB tells the Poodles the ISP provider and they trace his IP address, it can be anyone in his household who used the computer to post those comments. Maybe his son, or grandson or boarder, etc. How can they determine its him?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But even if FB tells the Poodles the ISP provider and they trace his IP address, it can be anyone in his household who used the computer to post those comments. Maybe his son, or grandson or boarder, etc. How can they determine its him?

if he registers a new account with fb from his static ip address, e.g. laptop via wi-fi via an isp, fb logs his connection info in their database. the handle, id, or moniker that he creates with the fb account will be tracked to that original registration together with his email address. he needs an email address to register and for fb to send him an email with link to verify or authenticate. that moniker or handle that he creates may be "fookmehard" or some other stupid and seemingly unrecognizable nick but fb can trace that handle to the registration info, and that's when ip addresses are revealed. even if he uses a dynamic ip after registration via a mobile device, his fb nick is unique to his account, and his static ip addresses can still be tracked.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he registers a new account with fb from his static ip address, e.g. laptop via wi-fi via an isp, fb logs his connection info in their database. the handle, id, or moniker that he creates with the fb account will be tracked to that original registration together with his email address. he needs an email address to register and for fb to send him an email with link to verify or authenticate. that moniker or handle that he creates may be "fookmehard" or some other stupid and seemingly unrecognizable nick but fb can trace that handle to the registration info, and that's when ip addresses are revealed. even if he uses a dynamic ip after registration via a mobile device, his fb nick is unique to his account, and his static ip addresses can still be tracked.
hengah I no face fug account. :biggrin:
angmo facebook kowtow to pap too.
pap sibei tokong!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck facebook

facebook_like_button_med3.png

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Facebook senior executives sold out their conscience to get Sgp PR status ?

Gay Loong and Mark Fucking Suckerberg are kawan kawan mah. One ask the other for a favour he will sure give it. Your FB account is like transparent to ISD.

[h=1]PM Lee meets Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg on US trip[/h]
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong met Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg at the social network's headquarters in Menlo Park, California, on Friday (Feb 12).
Mr Zuckerberg, in a Facebook post on Saturday (Feb 13), pointed out that PM Lee was "one of the only world leaders who knows how to code".
He presented PM Lee with an artwork designed at Facebook etched with lines from a computer programme Mr Lee wrote.

12715350_10102648978971701_949295915261648075_n.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few days ago I tried to log into a Facebook account which was inactive for years. At the log in screen they insisted that I upload a picture of a government ID for verification! Wtf?!?