• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat We are at the eve of World War III now.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am surprised that the US carrier was not turned back by the chink coast guard. They are usually very effective in chasing away the pinoy fishermen.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best time to knock out nk is drop a moab on them when they concentrate fatso and brass at the square and celebrate with a mother of all parade.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised that the US carrier was not turned back by the chink coast guard. They are usually very effective in chasing away the pinoy fishermen.

I am more surprised the commie chinks didn't fire their DF-XX missiles at Carl Vinson. I guess nothing would happen even if the aircraft carrier docks at Shanghai for a courtesy call.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
009%203D%20Printed%20Fallout%20Mini-Nuke%20Prop.jpg

010%203D%20Printed%20Fallout%20Mini-Nuke%20Prop.jpg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fatboy chickened out by postpoing his 6th nuclear test ...

probly on advice of big brader naybor ...

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
China should threaten Trump that if US warships enters the peninsular, they will sink it to prevent it from creating havoc that impacts their national security. North Korea should threaten to bomb the shit out of South Korea and Japan. Let's see call Trump's bluff and see if he dares to play bully again. I think if China and Russia threatens to declare war on US, congress will impeach Trump immediately.

Fucking Americans. Always think they are the greatest and likes to bully other nations. I have no sympathy for them. North Korea should armed ISIS and help them carry out terror attacks on American soil. Fuck! All of us in Asia being put at the brink of war breaking out because of Trump. Pui!

I thought the two bombs dropped by America on Japan are what ended Asians attacking Asians in ww2? As long as there's a Asia war mongering country, you think Asia will not have war breaking out - with or without America?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
UArseA cannot even fight conventional gunboats war with the Jap.

They failed miserably to win the war and resorted to nuke it.

This is coward pommies.

Best part of this story was they teached japs to build arms and WMD and japs make better WMD angmoh panic.

I thought the two bombs dropped by America on Japan are what ended Asians attacking Asians in ww2? As long as there's a Asia war mongering country, you think Asia will not have war breaking out - with or without America?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UArseA cannot even fight conventional gunboats war with the Jap.

They failed miserably to win the war and resorted to nuke it.

This is coward pommies.

Best part of this story was they teached japs to build arms and WMD and japs make better WMD angmoh panic.

Well they managed to end the war and suffering of Asians by Japanese. China and spore should be thankful. If not don't know how long more China need to fight Japan and who will win in the end. And Spore don't know will be where with Japanese conquer. Japan is also very resilient and emerged better off after learning its lesson. Who knows North Korea may also be the same like Japan after the war and become strong economy and more peaceful.