• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Siaoji aunty from NP only wants to talk to people from good school

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This laocheebye aunty needs a reality check and a nipple twist.

http://mothership.sg/2017/04/woman-on-mrt-insists-only-kids-from-good-schools-can-talk-to-her/

Woman on MRT insists only kids from good schools can talk to her
April 10, 2017
She proudly shares what school she comes from.

Mandy How
In Singapore, where meritocracy is hawked and hard work is rewarded, every school is a good school.

But some people clearly disagree, to the extent that they think anyone who is not from a good school shouldn’t be allowed to talk them.

In a 43-second video making rounds online, one such lady can be heard insisting that a younger student shouldn’t be talking to her if didn’t come from a good school:

In case the audio wasn’t clear enough, here’s a transcript of the video:

Lady: [muffled] good school? You’re not! You’re not from good school! Why should she (pointing to a second student) talk to you?

Student: [muffled arguments]

Lady: (pointing at second student again) She is from Raffles.

Student: [high-pitched protests]

Lady: Did not study well and go to a lousy school don’t come and talk to me. Don’t talk to me when you go to lousy school.

Student: [muffled argument]

Lady: 去这样烂的学校还跟我讲话?好学校跟我讲话还可以啊, 烂的学校跟我讲话。 (You speak to me even when you go to such a lousy school? You can only speak to me if you go to a good school, not lousy school.)

Student: 很像你去的学校很好这样 leh. (As if you go to a very good school.)

Lady: (high-pitched) OF COURSE LA! 我是 NGEE ANN POLY 的 LEH! Ngee Ann Polytechnic student leh. 你是不是 Ngee Ann Poly? (I AM FROM NGEE ANN POLY LEH! Are you from Ngee Ann Poly?)

要跟我比啊?你要跟我比 debate 是输给我的 ok? 我以前在学校 debate 每次赢得。[muffled sentence] (You want to compare with me? You’ll definitely lose if you debate with me, ok? I used to win debates in school all the time.)

Student: Orh, ok ok. (clapping sounds)

SMDH.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This laocheebye aunty needs a reality check and a nipple twist.

http://mothership.sg/2017/04/woman-on-mrt-insists-only-kids-from-good-schools-can-talk-to-her/

Woman on MRT insists only kids from good schools can talk to her
April 10, 2017
She proudly shares what school she comes from.

Mandy How
In Singapore, where meritocracy is hawked and hard work is rewarded, every school is a good school.

But some people clearly disagree, to the extent that they think anyone who is not from a good school shouldn’t be allowed to talk them.

In a 43-second video making rounds online, one such lady can be heard insisting that a younger student shouldn’t be talking to her if didn’t come from a good school:

In case the audio wasn’t clear enough, here’s a transcript of the video:

Lady: [muffled] good school? You’re not! You’re not from good school! Why should she (pointing to a second student) talk to you?

Student: [muffled arguments]

Lady: (pointing at second student again) She is from Raffles.

Student: [high-pitched protests]

Lady: Did not study well and go to a lousy school don’t come and talk to me. Don’t talk to me when you go to lousy school.

Student: [muffled argument]

Lady: 去这样烂的学校还跟我讲话?好学校跟我讲话还可以啊, 烂的学校跟我讲话。 (You speak to me even when you go to such a lousy school? You can only speak to me if you go to a good school, not lousy school.)

Student: 很像你去的学校很好这样 leh. (As if you go to a very good school.)

Lady: (high-pitched) OF COURSE LA! 我是 NGEE ANN POLY 的 LEH! Ngee Ann Polytechnic student leh. 你是不是 Ngee Ann Poly? (I AM FROM NGEE ANN POLY LEH! Are you from Ngee Ann Poly?)

要跟我比啊?你要跟我比 debate 是输给我的 ok? 我以前在学校 debate 每次赢得。[muffled sentence] (You want to compare with me? You’ll definitely lose if you debate with me, ok? I used to win debates in school all the time.)

Student: Orh, ok ok. (clapping sounds)

SMDH.

The pot calling the kettle black. She from top schools?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clearly a product of sinkie education system.

between no elite school student will speak mandarin,not even SAP school students.a tiny minority yes,but mostly are jiak keng tang.