Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: What is good to invest now?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

    Default What is good to invest now?

    Since nobody want to sell me kidney
    I have 200k buffer now
    Anything good to invest?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,583
    My Reputation Points: 4545 / Power: 11

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    bee & 4 ...

    ... juz another 3.5224˘ worth ... (gst 7%, inflation 8% (2008) n tariff 21% (2008), 23.32% (2010), 9.8%(2011) incl.) ...
    fr n original, humble 2˘ ... u now got a whopping 3.5224˘ worth fr me! ...
    tis value is fully guaranteed (wun morning say dun guarantee & @ nite say guarantee) ...
    ...


    world cup 2014 chiobu n colorful fans updated: 2day
    octopus regina makes world cup 2014 predictions updated: 25jun

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    What? Ho bee??

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    201
    My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Reflection and Meditation.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,144
    My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    gold and bitcoin.
    Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    201
    My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    gold and bitcoin.
    Long term trend of Gold is down. And it's a very volatile asset. Don't think suitable for him.

    Bitcoin is practically Shitcoin.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
    Reflection and Meditation.
    What is these two actually do ?
    My Cousin also ask me
    But I no mood to do

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    gold and bitcoin.
    Bitcoin is Sai

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
    Reflection and Meditation.
    Do you mean I do a lot of bad thing so now I got bad karma?
    Then I should reflect for what I have done?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,134
    My Reputation Points: 141 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNTCK View Post
    Since nobody want to sell me kidney
    I have 200k buffer now
    Anything good to invest?
    Bring to batam put in indon banks. Smelly smelly 15%

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    715
    My Reputation Points: 139 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNTCK View Post
    Since nobody want to sell me kidney
    I have 200k buffer now
    Anything good to invest?
    Yes, family. Go make a baby. 200k can support it till 20 yrs old if you raise it with no frills. Who knows you could have the next Buffett on your hands.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    25,757
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNTCK View Post
    Since nobody want to sell me kidney
    I have 200k buffer now
    Anything good to invest?
    go to bangladesh and shop for pre-owned, organic, all natural, grass-fed, free-range, no-gmo, no-gluten, halal kidneys. if banglas run out try alibaba.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,140
    My Reputation Points: 815 / Power: 9

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNTCK View Post
    Since nobody want to sell me kidney
    I have 200k buffer now
    Anything good to invest?
    What's your risk appetite?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by garlic View Post
    What's your risk appetite?
    Safe safe type.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    201
    My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNTCK View Post
    Do you mean I do a lot of bad thing so now I got bad karma?
    Everyone who exist in this world already kenna bad karma.

    Original Sin - 'man's greatest crime is to have been born'

    Nirvana is the only way out of this penitentiary colony.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    201
    My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNTCK View Post
    What is these two actually do ?
    My Cousin also ask me
    But I no mood to do
    Hmm no point forcing yourself to do also. But wallowing in sentimentality is no good too.

    Perhaps you could read this when're free: https://selfdefinition.org/ramana/Ra...-by-Godman.pdf

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
    Everyone who exist in this world already kenna bad karma.

    Original Sin - 'man's greatest crime is to have been born'

    Nirvana is the only way out of this penitentiary colony.
    if like what you said, which means i should just die and leave this world soon.
    then 解脱

    so i no need to see so many doctors, to take medicine and to dialysis just to prolong my life.
    just let myself no do all these and die is better way?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    201
    My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNTCK View Post
    if like what you said, which means i should just die and leave this world soon.
    then 解脱

    so i no need to see so many doctors, to take medicine and to dialysis just to prolong my life.
    just let myself no do all these and die is better way?
    解脱 ≠ Suicide. Suicide is when you're suffering and want to escape. As you're still 'affirming life' here there's no 解脱 for you.
    Thus you'll be reborn and have to undergo the same shit in another life.

    解脱 requires you to apply the painful cure called suffering to free oneself from the disease of life. Now in most cases this requires time, so it's logical to prolong life.

    However we cannot say, with time I'll get 解脱. For the same Will which resides in everybody is transcendent, so cause and effect do not apply to it. Only by the "Grace of God" can one attain Nirvana. Only thing you can do now is to embrace your current suffering with courage.

    The other method is to meditate and do self-enquiry, like Zen monks.
    Last edited by desmondquek; 10-04-2017 at 11:57 AM.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,929
    My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
    解脱 ≠ Suicide. Suicide is when you're suffering and want to escape. As you're still 'affirming life' here there's no 解脱 for you.
    Thus you'll be reborn and have to undergo the same shit in another life.

    解脱 requires you to apply the painful cure called suffering to free oneself from the disease of life. Now in most cases this requires time, so it's logical to prolong life.

    However we cannot say, with time I'll get 解脱. For the same Will which resides in everybody is transcendent, so cause and effect do not apply to it. Only by the "Grace of God" can one attain Nirvana. Only thing you can do now is to embrace your current suffering with courage.

    The other method is to meditate and do self-enquiry, like Zen monks.
    Talk is easy, I Everyday just think of what I am going to suffer now.
    Now I already half die. U dun understand.
    I dunno how I able to cope with my future life.

    My Friend same disease as me, now doing dialysis.
    She is in icu now. Last 2 weeks just discharge from icu
    Now admitted again. Not sure whether she can make it not.

    I worried one day I will be like her. So sad.
    I hope before I die then I no so pain.
    Die nvm, dun Wan to suffer pain before I die can Liao

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,838
    My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

    Default Re: What is good to invest now?

    Quote Originally Posted by SNTCK View Post
    Talk is easy, I Everyday just think of what I am going to suffer now.
    Now I already half die. U dun understand.
    I dunno how I able to cope with my future life.

    My Friend same disease as me, now doing dialysis.
    She is in icu now. Last 2 weeks just discharge from icu
    Now admitted again. Not sure whether she can make it not.

    I worried one day I will be like her. So sad.
    I hope before I die then I no so pain.
    Die nvm, dun Wan to suffer pain before I die can Liao
    Better to just go than to live a torturous life and make the family suffer with u.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. know what is good to sell LKY history?
    By tanwahtiu in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-03-2015, 07:29 AM
  2. Gahment to explore what is Good for Sinkies
    By saratogas in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-10-2011, 01:54 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25-08-2011, 03:33 PM
  4. What's good for investments now?
    By chinkandoo in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 14-09-2010, 12:36 AM
  5. This is where to invest in order to get good returns
    By besotted in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-03-2010, 10:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •