• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I was at this high powered place

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went there to feel high powered.

IMG_20170404_142315.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the birthplace of Chow Yuen Fatt. The air is good because cars are not allowed on the island. I had the best fried rice in my life while on that island - the restaurant manned by a young husband and wife team. My only grouse is the lack of a proper hotel, as most are guest houses not properly equipped.

I was introduced to the island via a TVB drama called “A Taste of Love” starring Lawrence Wu and Flora Chan, and a young and raw Raymond Lam before he went under the knife.

270x360.jpg

U2519P28T3D1863934F326DT20080106092041.jpg

Attachments

• U2519P28T3D1863934F326DT20080106092041.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 848

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the birthplace of Chow Yuen Fatt. The air is good because cars are not allowed on the island. I had the best fried rice in my life while on that island - the restaurant manned by a young husband and wife team. My only grouse is the lack of a proper hotel, as most are guest houses not properly equipped.

I was introduced to the island via a TVB drama called “A Taste of Love” starring Lawrence Wu and Flora Chan, and a young and raw Raymond Lam before he went under the knife.

270x360.jpg

Cheung chau island also the same no cars with good air. It is more bustling and interesting too.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheung chau island also the same no cars with good air. It is more bustling and interesting too.

Speaking of Cheung Chau island, I watched with interest yet another TVB Drama that was based on Cheung Chau - Captain of Destiny.

CaptainOfDestiny2015TVB.jpg

I shall make it a point to go island hopping each time I touchdown in Hong Kong. The Lamma island trip was amazingly pleasant, especially with the convenience of not having to queue up for ferry tickets. You can use your HK Octopus card to tap and go! I wished the weather was cooler then as the hot sun prevented me from exploring further than I would have liked. Then again, if I had visited HK during the cool period I would have had to pay double for hotel accommodation which prices can be nonsensical.

Pak-Tai-Temple.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of Cheung Chau island, I watched with interest yet another TVB Drama that was based on Cheung Chau - Captain of Destiny.

CaptainOfDestiny2015TVB.jpg

I shall make it a point to go island hopping each time I touchdown in Hong Kong. The Lamma island trip was amazingly pleasant, especially with the convenience of not having to queue up for ferry tickets. You can use your HK Octopus card to tap and go! I wished the weather was cooler then as the hot sun prevented me from exploring further than I would have liked. Then again, if I had visited HK during the cool period I would have had to pay double for hotel accommodation which prices can be nonsensical.

Pak-Tai-Temple.jpg

You Sinkie clone should go island hopping during typhoon period may to September. And mudlander Chinese sure like to paw TVB in every post. 张宝仔was a big time pirate in HK waters then according to the visitor information board. There's a cave in cheung chau named after him.