• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Calling Chinese uncouth and infantile..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you know fucking British Empire pommies branded Chinese are uncouth and infantile.

Stopped Chinese entry to USA for 100 years.

No wonder never heard of Chinese story in USA history.

USA is going to get into big trouble w the Chinese soon.

And did they banned India indians too?

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you know fucking British Empire pommies branded Chinese are uncouth and infantile.

Useless chinese opium smokers, inferior genes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No entry for Chinese for 100 years to protect the angmoh jobs. Angmohs sure know how to protect themselves well from long time ago, giving benefits only to themselves. Ever heard of angmoh traitor dogs like Han Chinese traitor dogs?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slur racist and u support angmoh.

U need to be shot inyr head. Hang your balls and kachng fucked by nigger.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the same comparison only when China trained agent or spies turned double or triple agent. But the Han Chinese traitor dogs that i have been referring to are not china trained agent or spies.
The issue is the existence of traitors in different ethnic groups or countries, and different traitors betray in different ways; but essentially, it's still betrayal/treason/treachery, right? :wink:
When you said:
Angmohs sure know how to protect themselves well from long time ago, giving benefits only to themselves. Ever heard of angmoh traitor dogs like Han Chinese traitor dogs?
you were trying to give people the impression that betrayal/treason/treachery has never existed in "Angmoh" countries or ethnic groups, unlike in China, right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again you are putting words into my mouth that angmoh have no traitor. I said ever heard of angmoh traitor dogs like Han Chinese traitor dogs so my sentence is very clear got to be the same comparison while you take angmoh spies turned double and triple agent and say they are the same when they are clearly not the same.

As usual you create issue out of no issue, say something is the same when they are not the same to paint my character black. Come on quote one example of an angmoh equivalent of Ming general Wu sangui that sell out the country to foreigners rule for 300 years. Or at least an angmoh equivalent of my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours that gang up with filthy shit skins to do harm to me. That will be then be angmoh traitor dogs like Han Chinese traitor dogs.

The issue is the existence of traitors in different ethnic groups or countries, and different traitors betray in different ways; but essentially, it's still betrayal/treason/treachery, right? :wink:
When you said:

you were trying to give people the impression that betrayal/treason/treachery has never existed in "Angmoh" countries or ethnic groups, unlike in China, right? :wink: