• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat NTU Looking For White Horse To Inspire Ordinary NTU Graduates!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
17795830_10154800957953751_4789844920057048519_n.jpg

So according to NTU, an 'inspirational story' or achievement is having overcome great personal odds to do well in school, being a child prodigy, having received many job offers before graduation... or just being a politician's child.

Yay, meritocracy is real and working, how dare we plebeians doubt it!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.104555203750.91908.565678750&type=3&theater

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Member here, can or can not? our story are inspirational, important & very well-know too??

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the same everywhere lah! That's why it's very important to be born into a rich prestigious family. It's my goal for my next life. Meritocracy is all bullshit.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If my kids study in a local university, they would probably be featured. It would be good publicity for my businesses.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my kids study in a local university, they would probably be featured. It would be good publicity for my businesses.

I studied in a top notch school (s) that have alumnus that fill the corridors of politics, armed forces, medicine, science & technology, etc..can or not?