• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious DPP Chris Ong ask for 30 years - the 3 HIGH COURT JUDGES gave 3.5 years

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These three idiots should be remove from position.
N ask to retired.

Three wise men, followed the star & found, salvation, three unwise men, during Easter, gave "salvation" to Con Hee Hee Fart Choy & his motley crue....that made us all, MOTELY FOOLS!:eek:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three wise men, followed the star & found, salvation, three unwise men, during Easter, gave "salvation" to Con Hee Hee Fart Choy & his motley crue....that made us all, MOTELY FOOLS!:eek:

Resident lawyers here ?

Will. SHAMUGAM go to parliament to overrule the 3 wise men ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he does i will vote Pappie at the next Erection. For once i see the benefits of rule by law as the judiciary in this case is totally wrong g

The ranting from the "darkie whitie", must be taken with a pinch of salt & a PINCH you know where, to bring us all to reality...for the saying goes...."these type of people, have forked tongues"..:rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ranting from the "darkie whitie", must be taken with a pinch of salt & a PINCH you know where, to bring us all to reality...for the saying goes...."these type of people, have forked tongues"..:rolleyes:

Tat why i will not b able to vote Pappie. .They won't give me the opportunity.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Indian snake in contempt of court or committing perjury? Why cannot move on like honest mistake?

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• kang.jpg
    kang.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 642

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.singapore-window.org/sw04/040423af.htm

joachim kang "awarded" 7years fo SGD5.1mil.

KH "reward" is derisory!

Agence France Presse
April 23, 2004
SINGAPORE

A CATHOLIC priest was sentenced to seven-and-half years' jail Friday,23 April, for the "disgraceful" embezzlement of S$5.1 million (US$3.05 million) in church funds.
District judge Jasvender Kaur said Father Joachim Kang, 55, was guilty of "a startling case of dishonesty" and criticised him for showing no remorse for his crimes.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
n 2 April 2004, Chia Teck Leng was sentenced to 42 years in jail in the largest case of commercial fraud in Singapore, to date. The jail term is also the longest ever meted out for a commercial crime.

Chia was a finance manager at Asia Pacific Breweries when he forged documents to swindle $117 million from banks

KH $50 mil so must how many years ah............

....this one also no permanent loss to coy APB...only self enrichement..why kenna so terok?...he never talk to god n ask for leniency..i guess

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....this one also no permanent loss to coy APB...only self enrichement..why kenna so terok?...he never talk to god n ask for leniency..i guess

He mixed withe wrong company... it is good to mix with the RIGHT COMPANY, & whoreship at the RIGHT RELIGIOUS PLACE, have connection...all these, time & time again, prove its importance...look at DUREX....etc

ARE YOU A "member"...DO YOU HAVE "passion"...very important questions...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jist wondering why there is no kh followers come in to defend ? especially in Facebook I only see hundreds of comments on attacks ?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
jist wondering why there is no kh followers come in to defend ? especially in Facebook I only see hundreds of comments on attacks ?

because Jesus never advocate the use of any Crossover projects to spread the Gospel.

jesus never needed a penthouse or a LA mansion. simple.

droopal

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. they cum but cross over to sam's sex forum
2. sam's cross over sex forum more powderful then china wine.