• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat something positive for the day about sg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very nice day to ride a bike....overcast but cool, a few drops of heavenly juice to soothe the sinkie soul.

IMG_4343.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rode to marina and back to bedok south in quick time on my rickety lau ah pek bike. very malu. made much squeegee noise. realigned front brake pads and now ok. smooth like silk, shit flows well. passed many young sinkies but could not catch up with angmo's on steroids. shiok to see aunties jogging with nehs nehs bobbing.

IMG_4340.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a cup of cappuccino after a long ride on east coast pcn. vintage rickety bike. not attas like what most sinkies have.

IMG_4346.JPG

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whats so positive about that?just because u decided to leave the house and go out for some exercise?whats positive for you is just another day in hell for the rest of us.

and only a chao sinkie would be so impresses by a bunch of ugly park connectors and piers in a concrete jungle,or a tourist,for the rest of us it just reminds me that we are stuck in this shithole,this 30 by 40km squared Alcatraz prison/center for rehabilitation for the rich/theme park.

show us some real nature pls,like the mountains and bike trails and ocean cliffs in california,or the country roads and sunset in normandy,or melbourne park.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whats so positive about that?just because u decided to leave the house and go out for some exercise?whats positive for you is just another day in hell for the rest of us.

and only a chao sinkie would be so impresses by a bunch of ugly park connectors and piers in a concrete jungle,or a tourist,for the rest of us it just reminds me that we are stuck in this shithole,this 30 by 40km squared Alcatraz prison/center for rehabilitation for the rich/theme park.

show us some real nature pls,like the mountains and bike trails and ocean cliffs in california,or the country roads and sunset in normandy,or melbourne park.

shiok. every morning lim kopi see aunties jog and ogle tua liap nee's bobbing while getting ranjiao pressed on bicycle seat. 69% sinkies find this mundane pursuit shiok. most important is majority sinkies are happy. got prawn mee, got bkt, got kopi, got pcn, got pcc. prison also shiok. got serina wee.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eatshitndie (voiceover): overcast but cool. A few drops of heavenly juice to soothe the sinkie soul. You head out to marina, past the bay sand, park connectors where I skated as a kid. Blow your vintage bike-horn and throw a air wave to the angmoh kids on marina park. Then sinkies showed up: young sinkies, lau aunties, buangkokway. The sun hits ya - head south. Open up to 12 - steamin' now. The bikes are busy; you're in charge. Ya know what? You're a goddamn ah pek biker. Is there any thing better in the world? :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am seeing many of these "OFFO" yellow coloured bikes in many of the blocks around me, at the bicycle bays...have examined them & saw saw school children riding them around....we need an app, to start one of these right?. I have seen rows of light green coloured bicycles, outside Dongman MRT Station in Taipei....have any other tried the OFFO bikes?...they are free right? The other thing is, you fall off one, is their Insurance cover?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh no, the clock strikes twelve midnight and eatshitndie performs the Cinderella act transforming back to a sinkie. HORROR!

Are you going for the opening of the cycling lane at Tanah Merah Coast Road on April 22? I think it's quite dangerous because there will be so many fast moving heavy trucks plying alongside you.

will miss that opening but chanced upon a mini marathon on east coast near tanah merah. also saw many atas riders in atas gear going very fast and then suddenly disappearing at makan center next to lagoon at bedok. they were for sure sinkies scrambling to get a table there as it was crowded at weekend. today i go-pro'ed the route from siglap to tanah merah just before the start of the new cycling lane. shiok. many charbor with bobbing boobs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am seeing many of these "OFFO" yellow coloured bikes in many of the blocks around me, at the bicycle bays...have examined them & saw saw school children riding them around....we need an app, to start one of these right?. I have seen rows of light green coloured bicycles, outside Dongman MRT Station in Taipei....have any other tried the OFFO bikes?...they are free right? The other thing is, you fall off one, is their Insurance cover?

think it is "at your own risk" when you fall off one. no insurance coverage. yes you need the app. many are lying around in the neighborhood and no one is picking them up. at least in bay area there are docking stations. here in sg anyhow junk the bike. eventually everyone has free bikes no one will steal my rickety lau ah pek bike.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think it is "at your own risk" when you fall off one. no insurance coverage. yes you need the app. many are lying around in the neighborhood and no one is picking them up. at least in bay area there are docking stations. here in sg anyhow junk the bike. eventually everyone has free bikes no one will steal my rickety lau ah pek bike.

Ah so!, if someone, tamper with the brakes, I fell off, breaking my teeth or someone remove the seat & it skewed my family heirloom, I can't claim insurance from my insurer?

I see school children playing with the bicycles, so far & like you say, are dumped all over the place. Wonder if there is any alarms, GPS tracking, in built cameras...can we dismantle the attachments?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They are FREE at the moment, even not free...they are made to be used, not made for comfort !...want comfort, buy one & configure to your satisfaction..

To ride a time trial bike efficiently you need to spend months getting used to the time trial position. Otherwise you won't even last 5 km hunched over the aero bars before the pain and fatigue kills you.

triGeo.png