• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Beng vs Ah Neh... LOL

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of these ah nehs and ah noys must learn how to keep their cheebye mouth shut or talk softer on the phone. Whole fucking train can hear them talk, especially those fucking pinoy dogs. knnbcccb.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of these ah nehs and ah noys must learn how to keep their cheebye mouth shut or talk softer on the phone. Whole fucking train can hear them talk, especially those fucking pinoy dogs. knnbcccb.

ah tiong and those sinkie lau ah pek too.. sibei irritating sometimes...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's good to see a shit skin put in it's place but i realised something that all cos it's a Chinese doing that to a shit skin foreigner ppl side the shit skin. Read the comments now try to imagine were it the opposite way instead. Then when you call out the double standards ppl keep quiet about it and say it doesn't exist. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also dunch know ah beng is brave or coward? hit ah neh phone at the end and run away. if fight, I think ah neh sure win :biggrin:

No la the mrt train doors were opened liao he had to walk out also i noticed he didn't mean to hit the shit skins phone the skin wanted to take a pic of him so he whacked it to prevent it the phone dropped off and he said come outside and fight come come.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la the mrt train doors were opened liao he had to walk out also i noticed he didn't mean to hit the shit skins phone the skin wanted to take a pic of him so he whacked it to prevent it the phone dropped off and he said come outside and fight come come.

you could be right :biggrin:

anyway, race aside, i really hate people talking in the train. i am all for no talking on train, if anyone wants to talk, exit the next station and say all you want before you board. there are so many free apps like wechat, telegram, whatsapp, etc now.. use them and dont disturb others in the train. hope the damn lta do something about it!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyway, race aside, i really hate people talking in the train. i am all for no talking on train, if anyone wants to talk, exit the next station and say all you want before you board. there are so many free apps like wechat, telegram, whatsapp, etc now.. use them and dont disturb others in the train. hope the damn lta do something about it!

bo pian. ah neh must talk. cannot talk can die. even most advanced and most up to date ah neh techie must talk. it's in the culture. sanskrit and hindi are very expressive languages. must talk until cows come home. that's why minutes of use for voice in india are king. data takes a back seat. even in data center in valley, neh workers talk louder than humming of air conditioning to cool down servers. you ah neh like that also don't know. aiyah bodoh lah.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
bo pian. ah neh must talk. cannot talk can die. even most advanced and most up to date ah neh techie must talk. it's in the culture. sanskrit and hindi are very expressive languages. must talk until cows come home. that's why minutes of use for voice in india are king. data takes a back seat. even in data center in valley, neh workers talk louder than humming of air conditioning to cool down servers. you ah neh like that also don't know. aiyah bodoh lah.

hehe :biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fucking shit skin didn't care at all did you see how victimized he felt. I'm going to say were it reversed were it a local shit skin telling that to a tiong ppl posting would be supporting him instead. You want to bet if i'm right or wrong.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
balless fucking sinkie,want to fight go fight and protest the government,why bully some helpless bangla?

who gives a damn about ur sleep u piece of shit fat fuck beng.nigga if i ever catch u outside ima beat the shit out of u......but first let me take some boxing and muay thai classes.

im amazed the bangla didnt pull out a piece of 10 foot long rebar concrete steel and whoop his ass with it.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking shit skin didn't care at all did you see how victimized he felt. I'm going to say were it reversed were it a local shit skin telling that to a tiong ppl posting would be supporting him instead. You want to bet if i'm right or wrong.

I am shocked by the reactions from Singaporeans (see Facebook). They actually think it's okay for a shitskin to rant non-stop on board a train on his mobile phone? It's an assault on your 5 senses, in this case it's sight, smell and hearing. If it's okay to assault your sense of hearing, then it's okay to bring durians to MRT to assault your sense of smell. It's also okay for some old ugly hag or pek to strip naked and walk around. No one is saying the shitskin cannot use his mobile phone, but it's quite another thing to rant non-stop on a bus or MRT when there are people around you.

Yes, if the scenario was reversed, I can see many fucking the tiongs.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am shocked by the reactions from Singaporeans (see Facebook). They actually think it's okay for a shitskin to rant non-stop on board a train on his mobile phone? It's an assault on your 5 senses, in this case it's sight, smell and hearing. If it's okay to assault your sense of hearing, then it's okay to bring durians to MRT to assault your sense of smell. It's also okay for some old ugly hag or pek to strip naked and walk around. No one is saying the shitskin cannot use his mobile phone, but it's quite another thing to rant non-stop on a bus or MRT when there are people around you.

Yes, if the scenario was reversed, I can see many fucking the tiongs.

Those who say it's ok should get gang raped by shitskin, fuck till their cheebye smell like coconut, red and raw and curry.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mitt Hammet
Hello uncle...u make sure you dont salah stop at Little India station ah. Whole singapore oso cannot help you liao.
275 · Yesterday at 08:55
19 replies
Chloe Lim
Indian guy looked more sturdy and muscled than Chinese Uncle. *♀️ but Indian guy still kept his cool instead of lashing out.
203 · Yesterday at 08:44
Muhammad Hafiz
Hahahaha.. He said i wanna rice eu know, then aneh reply only prata no rice.. Nabei easy to say the word rest why say rice..
120 · Yesterday at 08:26
12 replies
Eugene Yeo
To the victim: we apologise for this incident because of a nut case barbaric ah beng with low education and eq.... who think that he owns the mrt that u went on.

Rest assured that many Singaporeans do appreciate your contribution in building this country.

Thank you for not breaking his nose although we know u can.
Edited · 122 · Yesterday at 09:59
12 replies
Nigel Yaoan Feng
Nowadays old uncle like to act like ah beng ah seng.. Used to it.. Disgrace to singaporeans.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who say it's ok should get gang raped by shitskin, fuck till their cheebye smell like coconut, red and raw and curry.

It's easy to pick out the Chinese guy because he spoke and behaved like an old gangster. But it was the shitskin who was inconsiderate, to begin with. What if a nice young lady were to stand up and speak nicely to the shitskin ? Guess that would be okay. But it doesn't change the fact that the shitskin was inconsiderate for speaking out loud on board MRT like he was in his motherland village.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a animal teaching a human how to behave thats a new one,tell me another Gorbarchev.

this beng is like all the other old sinkie aunties,talk and sound like a spastic retard.if u could understand what the bangla was saying in his native language i bet he would whoop ur ass.i bet u purposely choose someone who cant respond or retaliate.sonofabitch why dont this beng try confronting some high caste shitskins or PRCs,i would love to see a sinkie argue their way out without sounding like a spastic frog muppet with a speech impediment.

amazing these retarded sinkies,they think just because they are the only one talking they must sound genius and clever in their own heads.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>im amazed the bangla didnt pull out a piece of 10 foot long rebar concrete steel and whoop his ass with it.<<
for good measure, the bangla should've used some steel wire and a bag-tie spinner to fasten his balls into a stranglehold, cable tie oso can. if can make a design like ribbon, bestest :wink: