• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Kay Loong Court more than 50% discont God's Con Man Kong Hee Sentence, CB!

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
the extreme leniency that our institutional establishments have given to Kong Hee and gang, from bail to deferring start of sentence makes me believe in the power of prayer...:biggrin:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although they did not gain monetary, the wife of the main culprit benefited from the Crossover project. It was a selfish scheme to make her famous on the wagon of evangelism.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
CBT $50 million.Sentence only 3 year & 6 months ? Unbelievable ? O Yes,uniquely this is the fact in Singapore.
So,this will be the legal precedent for future CBT cases .
BTW,every jobless Singaporean should consider going to e2i for retraining to be a pastor conman.
The rewards are great.Worth every second of your time in jail for the money.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is rule of law in sinkapore? different ruler used to measure for different people. huat ah! looks like I underestimate the power of having PAP defence lawyers...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
CBT $50 million.Sentence only 3 year & 6 months ? Unbelievable ? O Yes,uniquely this is the fact in Singapore.
So,this will be the legal precedent for future CBT cases .
BTW,every jobless Singaporean should consider going to e2i for retraining to be a pastor conman.
The rewards are great.Worth every second of your time in jail for the money.

The judges' hands were tied. It was just the powers that be putting their hands into the kitty in microcosm. No one in power wants a drastic precedent when they get caught.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good to see kong hee finally sentenced to years in jail. In the mean time, I would be helping pastor rony and his team to persuade CHC members to abandon the sinking ship. That bimbo 'china wine' is not a credible church leader. CHC members deserve a better pastor to attend to their spiritual needs.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see kong hee finally sentenced to years in jail. In the mean time, I would be helping pastor rony and his team to persuade CHC members to abandon the sinking ship. That bimbo 'china wine' is not a credible church leader. CHC members deserve a better pastor to attend to their spiritual needs.

Please take in that slut as one of your maids.
When you have guests, she can double up as a dancer/singer/cocksucker.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The judges' hands were tied. It was just the powers that be putting their hands into the kitty in microcosm. No one in power wants a drastic precedent when they get caught.

Besides scamming lesser mortals is not such a terrible crime.like they said u cant fool some of the people all the time but u can fool all of the sinkies all the time.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides scamming lesser mortals is not such a terrible crime.like they said u cant fool some of the people all the time but u can fool all of the sinkies all the time.

If last time u appeal under Judge Pung How he will double your sentence!

6 years will be 12 years!! what happened today appeal got discount??

great Singapore sales discount 50% off!!

Sun Horse accomplice spend million get away Scot free!! damn good deal!!

Knowing her husband scam church money she spend it nothing happened to her???

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This verdict caused a nation to be more divided. Religious Harmony ??? Seriously u believe it ??? I heard people cursing and KNNPCB at coffeeshop.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KH is the leader of "The Friars of Ascension" ,sinkie chapter...

15piszm.gif