• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What might you do if you know you're going to die tmr?

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly I don't know.

My life gone just like that? What's the whole farce about?

What remains to be done?

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
before you die just donate a kidney to me la.
i want to live also cant.
sibek sianz

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gladly. But can you stand the side effects from a lifetime of suppressants?

since i was a kid already on suppressants drug.

if i dun get a kns auto immune disease, i will not suffer so much for my life.

i really very sianz .

today more sianz, my renal doctor just told me my kidney getting worse. and she said come again next monday, and want me admitted ward. phew.

i think admited ward also cant do much to help me. at first said what iv cyclo help. that one is chemo therapy, make me suffer for so much and yet it didnt help at all.

now then tell me my kidney is progressing.

paiseh, i am just too sianz and want to vent it out.

u got good health u better treausre, not everyone so luckily like you.

anyway, i am full of bullshit de. this is just a fake story.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
paiseh, i am just too sianz and want to vent it out

It's alright.

A form of consolation which would soothe the soul would be to think of ppl worse off than us, not because any man's troubles are a delectable joy, but because to perceive from what ills you are free yourself is pleasant.

"But what an awful fate this means for mankind as a whole! We are like lambs in a field, disporting themselves under the eye of the butcher, who chooses out first one and then another for his prey. So it is that in our good days we are all unconscious of the evil Fate may have presently in store for us — sickness, poverty, mutilation, loss of sight or reason."

[video=youtube;kFV5tjo80QQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFV5tjo80QQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFV5tjo80QQ[/video]

[video=youtube;9wg8EtF5SJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wg8EtF5SJI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wg8EtF5SJI[/video]

[video=youtube;bd6Vv0C64wU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd6Vv0C64wU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd6Vv0C64wU[/video]

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
can die i just die.
i do not want to suffer any more in my life. ended up, suffer so much and still have to die.

whole life is just suffering, endure pain.
you tell me, 活着是为了什么?

Young boy, i think you dun understand la

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
can die i just die.
i do not want to suffer any more in my life. ended up, suffer so much and still have to die.

whole life is just suffering, endure pain.
you tell me, 活着是为了什么?

According to philosophy: The meaning of life is to ask why is life so painful. And whether to continue affirming it. If ans is a NO, then the person renounces life and attains Nirvana. He is liberated from the wheel of rebirths and death in this life. No need to undergo more Pain in future lives. So suffering may be regarded as bitter medicine which purifies your soul. But all the suffering you went underwent still can't break your Will-to-Live.

Generally speaking only 1 out of a million attain Nirvana. That was during the ancient era. Today the ratio might even lesser.

Suicide is not absolute annihilation, you're still in the wheel:

"Far from being denial of the will, suicide is a phenomenon of strong assertion of will; for the essence of negation lies in this, that the joys of life are shunned, not its sorrows. The suicide wills life, and is only dissatisfied with the conditions under which it has presented itself to him. He therefore by no means surrenders the will to live, but only life, in that he destroys the individual manifestation. He wills life—wills the unrestricted existence and assertion of the body; but the complication of circumstances does not allow this, and there results for him great suffering. The very will to live finds itself so much hampered in this particular manifestation that it cannot put forth its energies. It therefore comes to such a determination as is in conformity with its own nature, which lies outside the conditions of the Veil of Maya, and to which, therefore, all particular manifestations are alike indifferent, inasmuch as it itself remains unaffected by all appearing and passing away, and is the inner life of all things; for that firm inward assurance by reason of which we all live free from the constant dread of death, the assurance that a phenomenal existence can never be wanting to the will, supports our action even in the case of suicide. Thus the will to live appears just as much in suicide (Siva) as in the satisfaction of self-preservation (Vishnu) and in the sensual pleasure of procreation (Brahma). Suicide, the wilful destruction of the single phenomenal existence, is a vain and foolish act; for the thing-in-itself remains unaffected by it, even as the rainbow endures however fast the drops which support it for the moment may change."

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bullshit
Last time while my dad still around, then he told my Cousin he wished to live longer because he wanted to have more time with us.

But then later he was too sick and too painful. And he told me he just wish to die.

You won't understand de la

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow is not so far away, time wise. So little time to do much. Take all your disposable money, buy all the live crabs you can find in the markets and release them into the sea around us. That's the best you can do ..... till tomorrow.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's this saying people don't die when they should,they only die when they can.i died a long long time ago.My body is just a ghostly physical manifestation stuck in limbo.i need to know if I still feel alive.in order to do that I must face my death a second time.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you wan to sell kidney not? one kidney give u 200k

Wah, 200K! More generous than Yutaka Takenouchi's 3 million yen for half a liver in the drama Nagareboshi. But I AB+ can only sell to AB people. Besides my parents are still around. :(