• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Tay Ping Hui is Genghis Khan, Saad boh ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better than Alex Man or not ?

ST_20160926_LIFTAY_2620131.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah what drama serial is this? Mediacock has stopped producing dramas in medival times so tay pig hui must be overseas acting.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tay ping hui has a crooked mouth. not sure why many girls say he is a good looking hunk :rolleyes:

When you are famous, people will say you are handsome. It's like supporting Man Utd or Liverpool. People praise in order to associate themselves with the object of their praise.

TPH is not so bad. Last time people say James Lye handsome. KNN.

I remember I had a traffic accident last time and ambulance sent me to TTSH. I was bedridden at the A&E when suddenly nurses around me became very excited. Apparently one national sports celebrity was in the A&E with me, and the nurses were chirping around saying how handsome the guy was.

Guess which national sports hero leh ?

20040816030433ec855.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you are famous, people will say you are handsome. It's like supporting Man Utd or Liverpool. People praise in order to associate themselves with the object of their praise.

James lye was too Toa jiak liao. When hunk gets too toa jiak they become 怪物。
so better don't overdo and become hulk instead of hunk :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remember I had a traffic accident last time and ambulance sent me to TTSH. I was bedridden at the A&E when suddenly nurses around me became very excited. Apparently one national sports celebrity was in the A&E with me, and the nurses were chirping around saying how handsome the guy was.

Guess which national sports hero leh ?

20040816030433ec855.jpg

Is that the nigger susilo that married the fake sinkie China badminton player? Well at least he's also Chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jame Lye got muscles no use.
Kena hamtam by robin leong in fight in fight over Fiona Xie

serious? He fought with robin over fiona?

Tot he married with that diana ser why still want fiona?

Btw robin leong is a martial artist he's been doing MA since he was a kid and he's also quite muscular. Lye is just muscular and not sure if his muscles are useful as in used to generate more force in kicking punching, lifting objects or just for show cos some big sized guys are not as strong as smaller sized guys.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you seen the real James Lye ? He is not tall at all.

TPH looks more like a barbaric Chinese robber than mongol. China has better casting than to trade in for this Sinkie.

James Lye should be around 1.7m as I was around him once and shorter than me; good looks for a Chinese man considering from South East Asian stock.

Diana Ser much better looking in real life than on reel . She has presences for sure; not many Sinkie women have that.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serious? He fought with robin over fiona?

Tot he married with that diana ser why still want fiona?

Btw robin leong is a martial artist he's been doing MA since he was a kid and he's also quite muscular. Lye is just muscular and not sure if his muscles are useful as in used to generate more force in kicking punching, lifting objects or just for show cos some big sized guys are not as strong as smaller sized guys.
That was before Diana. They fought at borders at Wheelock. Back then no social media though newspaper reported the incident as police was involved and damage to property (chairs and tables were smashed). Of course incident was downplayed. James Lye had to hide his injured face for weeks.
James Lye is not that muscular in real life.....Benedict Goh used to have a more sculpted body than him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was before Diana. They fought at borders at Wheelock. Back then no social media though newspaper reported the incident as police was involved and damage to property (chairs and tables were smashed). Of course incident was downplayed. James Lye had to hide his injured face for weeks.
James Lye is not that muscular in real life.....Benedict Goh used to have a more sculpted body than him.

Robin leong is a legit martial artist. If you read his bio it says he has been practicing since he was a child. It's really dumb for james lye to take him on like that unless he brought along a weapon for example but i doubt he could have beaten robin cos i don't think james has much fighting experience at all. Robin being from the US should have had his fair share of racist incidents from ang mohs and blacks so i am sure he has real life fighting experience.