• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Taiwan use LV bag carry fish same as Ah Neh used 6 Rolls Royce to carry Garbage!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian need to learn how to insult and rubbish the Ang Moh Prestige and Pride, not to hold their values highly

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...andbag-that-grandson-bought-her-to-carry-fish

Taiwan grandmother uses Louis Vuitton handbag that grandson bought her to carry fish
A Taiwanese grandmother purportedly used the expensive Louis Vuitton bag her grandson bought for her to carry fish and groceries.
A Taiwanese grandmother purportedly used the expensive Louis Vuitton bag her grandson bought for her to carry fish and groceries. PHOTOS: DCARD.CC, AFP
Published
4 hours ago

Netizens in Taiwan have been tickled pink by a social media post about a man's grandmother who used the expensive handbag he bought her to go marketing.

The March 29 post on Chinese community network site Dcard, which went viral with over 31,000 shares, claimed that she was not aware that the bag was an iconic Louis Vuitton from the popular "Neverfull" range.

The bag retails for more than $1,000 in Singapore.

The man said he had wanted to treat his grandmother to a new and expensive handbag after seeing her carry the same one for many years.

But little did he expect her to greet him with the bag filled with groceries and fish after a trip to the market. She also praised the bag for being waterproof, albeit a little heavy.

Admitting that he was left "speechless" at first, he ultimately decided not to point out her mistake after seeing the happy smile on her face.

"Seeing my grandmother so happy is enough, and means I fulfilled my duties as a grandson," he wrote.

"I hugged her and reminded her to bring me along on her next trip to the market."

https://www.elitereaders.com/indian-king-snubbed-by-rolls-royce-use-luxury-cars-garbage-collection/

Indian King Snubbed at Rolls Royce Bought 6 Luxury Cars Then Used it to Collect Garbage

by Justine 38.8k Views
SHARES
Tweet
Google

Most of us have encountered snooty salespersons…you know, those types in luxury stores who will look you up and down because you don’t look like someone who can afford to buy an Hermes bag or a pair of Prada shoes.

Unfortunately, a lot of people still judge a book by its cover, which can have serious repercussions when you happen to insult VIPs dressed in simple garb. Case in point, this story of Jai Singh, Maharaja of Alwar in Rajasthan.
The salesman didn’t recognize him without his royal clothes on.
rolls-royce-3.jpg

rolls-royce-3
Photo credit: toptrending.in/

In 1920, the Maharaja was strolling along the streets of London when he chanced upon a Rolls Royce showroom. He decided to go in and inquire about the price and specifications of one of its luxury vehicles. The British salesman, who had no idea who the visitor was, took one look at the royal’s appearance and treated him just like any other poor Indian citizen. The Maharaja was shown out of the showroom by the discriminating salesman.
Rolls Royce cars were heavily favored by Indian royalty.

rolls-royce-1
Photo credit: guruprasad.net/

Jai Singh returned to his hotel room and instructed his servants to call the showroom and tell them that the Maharaja of Alwar city is interested in purchasing Rolls Royce cars. He showed up at the showroom dressed in his kingly attire. He found the red carpet rolled out for his visit and the salesmen lined up to receive him.

He chose six luxury cars and paid the full amount in cash, including the delivery costs. He arranged for the cars to be shipped to India. When the vehicles reached its destination, Jai Singh ordered the municipality to use the luxury cars to transport and collect garbage around the city. The word spread like wildfire. This affected the reputation of the luxury carmaker and their revenues dropped rapidly. People who used to drive their Rolls Royce cars with pride and joy were now embarrassed to drive them knowing the same luxury cars were being used to collect garbage in India. The reputation of Rolls Royce dropped rapidly all over the world.
Rolls Royce cars were used to sweep the streets in India.

rolls-royce-4
Photo credit: desinema.com/

It was a great insult to the company and their revenue dropped rapidly. The people at Rolls Royce finally realized their mistake and sent a telegram to Jai Singh to apologize for the way he was treated at the London showroom. They also offered him six more cars, for free. The Maharaja accepted this gesture and his municipality stopped using the luxury cars for collecting trash.

Source: Telegraph.co.uk

rolls-royce-4.jpg

green piss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Singaporean morons seems to think very highly of Ang Moh wines, I always told these morons that my only use of Ang Moh wines are to wash my LJ after fucking chicks` cunts and assholes.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Singaporean morons seems to think very highly of Ang Moh wines, I always told these morons that my only use of Ang Moh wines are to wash my LJ after fucking chicks` cunts and assholes.

Maybe that is why the pommies later on struck off all privileges from these kerling kings. Under their pommy pride, they could not allow another set of royals to go around to show off their wealth and treat their businesses with such contempt.

Lucky for india, 1947 came and they became a republic instead of restoring the king system. Good riddance to these self promoting chia leow bees who do nothing, contribute nothing but yet they have the mandated right to king or queen over other people just because they supposedly came out of some royal cunt.

However, as kerlings go, their sway kuan still persisted and they still want to lord over others using their wealth and outrageous behaviours.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfft it's neverfull the cheapest range in lv. I know of people using it as grocery bags as well. Nothing to crow about.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pfft it's neverfull the cheapest range in lv. I know of people using it as grocery bags as well. Nothing to crow about.

Yes LV is a bengish brand.
Only chow ah lians and SIA stewardesses (also slightly higher caste ah lians) covet this brand

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
swee boh? use it to buy groceries at the wet market on jalan tua kong.

IMG_4318.JPG

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.sohu.com/20170404/n486430415.shtml

用LV去菜市场买菜装鱼 台湾老奶奶被BBC报道了

正文
我来说两句(人参与)

扫描到手机
2017-04-04 17:45:23
来源:观察者网

手机看新闻

原标题:用LV去菜市场买菜装鱼 台湾老奶奶被BBC报道了

【观察者网 文/赵可心】去年,台湾一位大妈因为在台风中大吃肉包火到美国。
这两天,又一位台湾大妈火了,这次引来英国BBC的关注。

这两天,又一位台湾大妈火了,这次引来英国BBC的关注。
“台湾老奶奶竟用900英镑的LV装鲜鱼”
“台湾老奶奶竟用900英镑的LV装鲜鱼”

3月29日,一位台湾网友在社交网站Dcard上发帖,说外婆把LV包当塑料袋,装满了虱目鱼。

po主解释,外婆的花布包用了很久,就买了个新的名贵包包送给她。
谁知外婆并不懂LV的名贵,还用它装满日用品,包括鲜鱼。

谁知外婆并不懂LV的名贵,还用它装满日用品,包括鲜鱼。

当她提着满是鲜鱼的包包,兴奋地说这个新包包“很防水”,只是“重了点”时,po主“无言以对”。
据BBC报道,LV手提包号称“永远装不满”(Neverfull),在世界各地尤其是亚洲地区的售价非常昂贵,零售价格为900英镑(约合人民币7722元)。

据BBC报道,LV手提包号称“永远装不满”(Neverfull),在世界各地尤其是亚洲地区的售价非常昂贵,零售价格为900英镑(约合人民币7722元)。

虽然内心是崩溃的,但看到外婆“迷死人腼腆的笑容”,po主决定不拆穿:“阿嬷开心就好”。

他默默把鱼拿去厨房煮了,并抱了抱外婆,“下次买菜记得带我一起去”,还在帖子最后总结说:“不愧是国际精品能上刀山下油锅。”
  帖子目前已获得超过3.1万个赞。网友调侃这位老奶奶才是流行教主,菜市场瞬间高大上。
那些把LV供起来保养的贵妇们,可能永远都不知道LV防水。

那些把LV供起来保养的贵妇们,可能永远都不知道LV防水。
关于LV还有一个传说:泰坦尼克号沉没后,乘客的LV行李箱在海底多年都没有渗进海水,里面的照片、信件等都完好无损。

关于LV还有一个传说:泰坦尼克号沉没后,乘客的LV行李箱在海底多年都没有渗进海水,里面的照片、信件等都完好无损。
电影《泰坦尼克号》剧照
电影《泰坦尼克号》剧照

老人家真的是物尽其用啊。
虽然心疼LV,但很多网友应该都和po主一样,既哭笑不得,又觉得外婆淳朴可爱吧。

虽然心疼LV,但很多网友应该都和po主一样,既哭笑不得,又觉得外婆淳朴可爱吧。
用LV去菜市场买菜装鱼 台湾老奶奶被BBC报道了

家里有个可爱的老人是种什么样的体验,请说出你的故事!

家里有个可爱的老人是种什么样的体验,请说出你的故事!
用LV去菜市场买菜装鱼 台湾老奶奶被BBC报道了

用LV去菜市场买菜装鱼 台湾老奶奶被BBC报道了

用LV去菜市场买菜装鱼 台湾老奶奶被BBC报道了

本文系观察者网独家稿件,文章内容纯属作者个人观点,不代表平台观点,未经授权,不得转载,否则将追究法律责任。关注观察者网微信guanchacn,每日阅读趣味文章。

本文系观察者网独家稿件,文章内容纯属作者个人观点,不代表平台观点,未经授权,不得转载,否则将追究法律责任。关注观察者网微信guanchacn,每日阅读趣味文章。

Img486430420.jpeg

Img486430416.jpeg

Img486430417.jpeg