• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Civil Searpent Got Grade D & Asked to F-OFF

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civil servant received “D” performance grading and contract not renewed

Post Published: 29 March 2017
Author: admin
Found in section: Highlights, Latest Articles

Dear Gilbert, do you know whether it is true that those who were let off because of “D” performance from civil or public service will not be considered by the civil and public service again?

I was offered a 1 year contract last time. They told me don’t worry just take, after 1 year will become perm. But did not get along with the boss so contract not renewed. What I did not know until a few days a go when a ex-colleague told me is that the bosses gave me a “D” and very very nasty comments to justify not renewing my contract. I was not able to contesting anything as these were in their own HR reports.

I think this is very unfair. Lim Swee Say himself also say that when performance is rated “poor”, the employer also has responsibilities during the Surbana saga.

During this period of bad economic condition and poor job conditions, if we are being unfairly treated due to these “performance appraisals” which we were not given a chance to explain or even contest, it is very unfair.

I hope the civil and public service will look into this because not all “D” is really that bad and many of us probably did not get along well with the boss and became a victim of the system where they need to write until very nasty to justify their decision!

Mr Koh

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did his boss make him wear a "Dunce Hat"?? D for - Dead meat, Dumbo or Dunce. Why is Mr. Koh grumbling?, what has economic situations got to do do with inefficient in work??....anyone out there, would have given him a W.C....also known as, WALKING CERTIFICATE or KLKK outside.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did his boss make him wear a "Dunce Hat"?? D for - Dead meat, Dumbo or Dunce. Why is Mr. Koh grumbling?, what has economic situations got to do do with inefficient in work??....anyone out there, would have given him a W.C....also known as, WALKING CERTIFICATE or KLKK outside.
deadwood more appropriate, as just like scum floating on the surface for all to see, need to be sieved with a fine-tooth comb to make the murky waters clear again. clearance of jlb's is good for us taxpayers :wink:

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Contract staff has lower privileges than perm staff.

2. Contract means it has a legal period of hiring the contract staff, even if he gets an A and employer does not need him anymore employer has every right not to renew the contract

3. So this has nothing to do with fair or unfair

4. No one forced this guy into a contract

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contract Jobs for D rating for Sinkies.
While they take in filthy indians with fake qualification without batting an eyelid. These motherfuckers deserve every fuck they can get.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who asked him to accept a 1 year contract only?

contract staff usually have no bargaining power to ask for contract renewal.

should have negotiated for a perm position but obviously this fella does not have negotiation skills otherwise he wouldn't be complaining on social media.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i gave her a F for blowjob

and D for the fark job... it was fair. but i dont mind to regrade her again for anal.

jw5

Loyal
Civil servant received “D” performance grading and contract not renewed

Post Published: 29 March 2017
Author: admin
Found in section: Highlights, Latest Articles

Dear Gilbert, do you know whether it is true that those who were let off because of “D” performance from civil or public service will not be considered by the civil and public service again?

I was offered a 1 year contract last time. They told me don’t worry just take, after 1 year will become perm. But did not get along with the boss so contract not renewed. What I did not know until a few days a go when a ex-colleague told me is that the bosses gave me a “D” and very very nasty comments to justify not renewing my contract. I was not able to contesting anything as these were in their own HR reports.

I think this is very unfair. Lim Swee Say himself also say that when performance is rated “poor”, the employer also has responsibilities during the Surbana saga.

During this period of bad economic condition and poor job conditions, if we are being unfairly treated due to these “performance appraisals” which we were not given a chance to explain or even contest, it is very unfair.

I hope the civil and public service will look into this because not all “D” is really that bad and many of us probably did not get along well with the boss and became a victim of the system where they need to write until very nasty to justify their decision!

Mr Koh

Instead of whining, former civil servant Mr Koh should join the private sector, get an A grade there and show the civil service what they are missing. :biggrin: