• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bugs with login

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
keep receiving error "you do not have permission to ....please refresh "
tried with chrome, Firefox , I.E.
sometime retry can but mostly cannot
what's wrong ah ?
also unable to edit. after successful login and edit , when save the permission denied come.

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
animated-beetle-bug-1.gif

Does the bug bite?

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the issue created after Sam Leong again turned on HTTPS, that cause people who have multiple forum ID clones and using multiple browser tabs to be fucked. REFRESH EVERY browser tabs one by one after new login, will be OK.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the issue created after Sam Leong again turned on HTTPS, that cause people who have multiple forum ID clones and using multiple browser tabs to be fucked. REFRESH EVERY browser tabs one by one after new login, will be OK.

boss Sam expect members to be all so patience and free no need work to keep refresh :eek:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
keep receiving error "you do not have permission to ....please refresh "
tried with chrome, Firefox , I.E.
sometime retry can but mostly cannot
what's wrong ah ?
also unable to edit. after successful login and edit , when save the permission denied come.

aiyah.............Mickey Mouse forums are like that one lah.................

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3abb9ce36632a8a25f12460226410234.jpg

Bitch ! I have not enough time to retaliate with this kind of Mickey mouse Markup language .

When want to give member rep points is worst.
need to gamble the login process success first ..To achieve this need refresh or login a few times. Then finally login successfully and need to gamble 2nd layer. click the icon add in comments to upsize then submit and permission denied. wtf :eek::*:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have the same problems of late, having to log after being log out, while trying to post something. I now try a new approach by opening a new window in my browser, that is not using the private browsing & see how. If this work, I have the same problem, with one Music label downloads too, it has to do with the private browsing feature in the browser. I am using Safari..by the way.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

gongcheebai TS use too many clones... now rant again just like his fucked up mandarin :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
After ranting, boss sam has taken steps secretly. now I can login more properly although not 100% strike rate .

I have not changed a thing. The problem with Singapore ISPs is the addition of a proxy layer for everyone and this makes things very complicated especially when changes are introduced.

I'm convinced that once all cookies are updated and old cached content expires that all will be well again.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
After ranting, boss sam has taken steps secretly. now I can login more properly although not 100% strike rate .

kena self pwned again. really first class gongcheebai. don't use so many clones lah. problem solved :biggrin:

kirk-slap.gif

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kena self pwned again. really first class gongcheebai. don't use so many clones lah. problem solved :biggrin:

you twit. this has nothing to do with multiple account.
I only have a clone account ra1der and was banned even before posting :biggrin: