• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Girl kena scolded "Fuck you, Asian Cunt" in New Zealand. Acceptable?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Asians on NZ ad, God help us'

By Lincoln Tan

Race Relations Commissioner Dame Susan Devoy says some New Zealanders need to be reminded that New Zealand is a land of many races.

Her comments come after a Kiwi Asian businesswoman was targeted by online trolls suggesting Asians should not be featured on New Zealand advertisements.

"Some New Zealanders need to be reminded that Kiwis come from many cultures, ethnicities and religions," Dame Susan said.

"Kiwis aren't just people who look like they do."

New Zealand-born Deanna Yang, 26, has been running the Moustache Milk and Cookie Bar for the last four years.

She was featured in a Visa pay wave ad, and tagged in an Instagram post, holding up a cookie against her cookie bus in the background.

Yang hit back in a strong blog post following the comments.

One of the comments by a cat-fanatic-is-here said: "Asians on a NZ ad (sic). God help us."

Yang, who is of Singaporean-Chinese decent, said in response to the comment: "Yes, I will pray for you tonight for God to help you that I am on this NZ ad."

On her blog, she described the reply as "laughing at the fact".

Yang revealed that despite being born in Waitakere Hospital, West Auckland, she had been conditioned to accept that being screamed on the streets "Fuck you Asian Cunt" as normal occurrence in her life.

"But, even if I'm used to it, I still do find it (a) amusing (b) interesting and (c) a very good starting point for some rhetoric about an issue we all know is there but often Asian people themselves don't speak about openly," she said.

"I don't know if it's wrong or right that I have been conditioned my whole life to accept strangers on the street screaming at me that I'm an Asian cunt or to 'go home'.

"But truly, after 26 years of it, it is something I have come to accept and simply shrug off when it happens."

Yang said she had come to accept racist comments as a reality of being a New Zealand-born Chinese.

"I have been stopped abruptly in supermarkets in Gisborne -  some people having never interacted or spoken to an Asian person before," she said.

"I've been screamed at by carloads of people on more than three occasions in Hamilton ... I have been stopped in car parks on my way to the public toilets by groups of boys to jeer at me.

"Heck, it happened to me right outside my house the other week at the traffic lights through my car window where a guy looked at me dead set in the eye and yelled 'ni hao ching chong'."

Yang said it was "awkward" growing up in a country where, as a child, she was constantly shown that because of her skin colour, she was not worthy to be here and would never truly be considered a New Zealander.

"You live a split identity, neither here nor there," she said.

"But as you grow out of that childlike state of wanting to 'belong', your identity and your roots forge deeper still."

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti...ectid=11821238

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NZ-born chink of sinkie descent: Racism against chinks rampant in NZ!

No wonder Leongsam wants to join the Burmese race! How many times has Leongsam been screamed at with "fuck you ching chong" in NZ? Could this be the root cause of his psychological illness?

Kiwi Asian entrepreneur: Racism a reality of being NZ-born Chinese

Race Relations Commissioner Dame Susan Devoy says some New Zealanders need to be reminded that New Zealand is a land of many races.

Her comments come after a Kiwi Asian businesswoman was targeted by online trolls suggesting Asians should not be featured on New Zealand advertisements.

"Some New Zealanders need to be reminded that Kiwis come from many cultures, ethnicities and religions," Dame Susan said.

"Kiwis aren't just people who look like they do."

New Zealand-born Deanna Yang, 26, has been running the Moustache Milk and Cookie Bar for the last four years.

She was featured in a Visa pay wave ad, and tagged in an Instagram post, holding up a cookie against her cookie bus in the background.

Yang hit back in a strong blog post following the comments.

One of the comments by a cat-fanatic-is-here said: "Asians on a NZ ad (sic). God help us."

Yang, who is of Singaporean-Chinese decent, said in response to the comment: "Yes, I will pray for you tonight for God to help you that I am on this NZ ad."

Yang revealed that despite being born in Waitakere Hospital, West Auckland, she had been conditioned to accept that being screamed on the streets "f*** you Asian c***" as normal occurrence in her life.

"But, even if I'm used to it, I still do find it (a) amusing (b) interesting and (c) a very good starting point for some rhetoric about an issue we all know is there but often Asian people themselves don't speak about openly," she said.

"I don't know if it's wrong or right that I have been conditioned my whole life to accept strangers on the street screaming at me that I'm an Asian c*** or to 'go home'.

"But truly, after 26 years of it, it is something I have come to accept and simply shrug off when it happens."

Yang said she had come to accept racist comments as a reality of being a New Zealand-born Chinese.

"I have been stopped abruptly in supermarkets in Gisborne -  some people having never interacted or spoken to an Asian person before," she said.

"I've been screamed at by carloads of people on more than three occasions in Hamilton ... I have been stopped in car parks on my way to the public toilets by groups of boys to jeer at me.

"Heck, it happened to me right outside my house the other week at the traffic lights through my car window where a guy looked at me dead set in the eye and yelled 'ni hao ching chong'."

Yang said it was "awkward" growing up in a country where, as a child, she was constantly shown that because of her skin colour, she was not worthy to be here and would never truly be considered a New Zealander.

"But as you grow out of that childlike state of wanting to 'belong', your identity and your roots forge deeper still."

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Asians on NZ ad, God help us'

By Lincoln T

Yang revealed that despite being born in Waitakere Hospital, West Auckland, she had been conditioned to accept that being screamed on the streets "Fuck you Asian Cunt" as normal occurrence in her life.

"I don't know if it's wrong or right that I have been conditioned my whole life to accept strangers on the street screaming at me that I'm an Asian cunt or to 'go home'.
of people on more than three occasions in Hamilton ... I have been stopped in car parks on my way to the public toilets by groups of boys to jeer at me.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti...ectid=11821238

Who cares a damn what these small minded, frog in a well, loser type, dole blugger AngMohs rant and rave, so long as we NZ Asians have better paid jobs, larger bank accounts, eat out more often, have frequent overseas holidays, drive new model cars and live in mortgage free, new and bigger houses! HA HA HA

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now i finally understand how sam leong feels to be called a "asian cunt" everyday on his seatless bike.

i pity the aussies and new zealanders,these sinkie cunts are delusional,as much as we detest the Chinks and Shitskins and Pinoys swarming and overruning every corner of our country,can we blame the australians and new zealanders for feeling the same?i feel sick and nauseous whenever i go to australia and see the hordes of PRCs and Shitskins and Pakis and Lebbos and Ruskies crawling about.

this fucking sinkie bitch is why we need walls built and people like trump get elected president.know ur place u fucking immigrant slut!!!!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gutless sinkies go everywhere dont wanr to stand up be recognise.

Fuck like an angmoh. I told them they are evil christians Angmoh did drug trafficker opium trade in China.

Their histories sucks.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
now and then ,
the original natives of NZ ,AUssie and red indians of USAss
should remind the stupid angmos that they should be the ones
to fuck off.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And she might even claim that she is a virgin! :*: :rolleyes: :wink: :p

It's not easy to comprehend Slut Pride.

Despite being scolded "fuck you Asian cunt" , slut will still feel higher class. :biggrin:

Pride of bullies indeed. Tell lies of others and so proud of it. You bastards can make a million or 100million people think i am slut, the truth remains you are slandering me with filthy lies. Three mudlander cockroaches. One hypocrite Christian, one fake gentleman and one outright low life scumbag and that's truth with no slandering. Very good proof of the harm that KT Latha lies has done to me. Slut pride woh. High class slut woh. Claim virgin woh. Take the NRIC virginity test challenge lah COWARD mudlander dogs 1, 2 and 3!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pride of bullies indeed. Tell lies of others and so proud of it. You bastards can make a million or 100million people think i am slut, the truth remains you are slandering me with filthy lies. Three mudlander cockroaches. One hypocrite Christian, one fake gentleman and one outright low life scumbag and that's truth with no slandering. Very good proof of the harm that KT Latha lies has done to me. Slut pride woh. High class slut woh. Claim virgin woh. Take the NRIC virginity test challenge lah COWARD mudlander dogs 1, 2 and 3!

Sons of slut pride, not slut pride. One hypocrite Christian flatearthshit, one fake gentleman chootchiew and one outright low life scumbag cottonmouth and that's truth with no slandering.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TOTALLY COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE....................high time Whites stop the erosion of their countries and culture...........i'm disappointed the girl wasn't physically attacked..........

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some sinkie girl like to kena fuck by Ang Moh

IMG_9120.JPG