• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dishonoured Sinkie Father Tells Daughter, 'You Have Been Raped!' Guess Their Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: When his daughter was brought to his doorstep in a daze and dressed in strange clothes, the man knew something was wrong. “I suspected she may (have been) drugged,” the father told the court.

Two days after that that incident, he found what had happened was much worse: His daughter had been raped.

The father, who cannot be named to protect the victim's identity, took the stand on Friday (Mar 31), the second day of Ong Soon Heng’s trial for the rape of the girl, then a 22-year-old student. He is accused of abducting her from Zouk on Jul 24, 2014 and raping her while she was intoxicated and unconscious.

The father, the prosecution’s third witness, said he was concerned when he awoke to find his daughter had not returned home that night. Worried, he called her boyfriend.

The boyfriend told him he had been trying to reach her for hours, after she stopped responding to his text messages. Using the Find My iPhone app, he tracked his girlfriend down to Ong’s home in Hume Heights.

The woman was still passed out, but her boyfriend managed to put her in the car and take her home. After seeing her in a stupor, the father told his wife to take her to a hospital, while he went back to Hume Heights with his son and daughter’s boyfriend to confront Ong.

FATHER RECORDED ACCUSED’S CONFESSION
A recording of the trio's exchange with Ong was played in court on Friday. Ong assured him nothing had happened and claimed he helped the victim change into a T-shirt and boxers because she had vomited on her clothing.

A hospital doctor advised the family to lodge a police report upon inspecting the girl.

The victim later slept for "hours and hours, almost a whole day”, the father said. “It made me even more convinced that something was wrong.”

That night, he called his daughter’s boss, a close friend of Ong’s and was told that Osh (Ong's nickname) is a "playboy" and "has many girlfriends”.

The next day, Ong got in touch with the father and asked to meet. They met at a cafe where the father surreptitiously recorded the conversation. This time, Ong admitted he had sex with the woman 15 years his junior, but claimed it was consensual.

“I call it rape, he called it consensual sex … are you stupid enough to take the word of someone so drunk?” the father said.

In tears, he told the court: “I struggled … I (thought to myself), how do I go back (home) and tell my family?

"Finally, I went home, I gathered my family and I looked straight into my daughter’s eyes and I said 'You have been raped.'
"I cried, (my daughter) cried, her brother broke down.

"Do you know how much hurt you caused all of us?” the father said, addressing Ong.

The months after were a “terrible” ordeal for his daughter. “There were nights … I found her sitting in bed staring into space … there were nights I found her crying.”

He said she had tried counselling, but eventually gave up because she could not bear to recount what had happened to counsellors.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...y-victim-s-father-played-in-court/3641950.htm

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dishonoured Sinkie Father Tells Daughter, 'You Have Been Raped!' Guess Their Race

That what we be trying to tell sinkies all along. But they SG50 pioneer package until gong gong. :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dishonoured Sinkie Father Tells Daughter, 'You Have Been Raped!' Guess Their Race

If she was a muslim, she wouldn't drink and get raped.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope, if she is a Muslim, she would not drink but still get raped and then forced to marry the rapist.

Afghan woman's choice: 12 years in jail or marry her rapist and risk death
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/22/world/asia/afghanistan-rape/

The ordeal of Gulnaz did not simply begin and end with the physical attack of her rape. The rape began a years-long nightmare of further pain, culminating in an awful choice she must now make.
Even two years later, Gulnaz remembers the smell and state of her rapist's clothes when he came into the house when her mother left for a brief visit to the hospital.
"He had filthy clothes on as he does metal and construction work. When my mother went out, he came into my house and he closed doors and windows. I started screaming, but he shut me up by putting his hands on my mouth," she said.
The rapist was her cousin's husband.
After the attack, she hid what happened as long as she could. But soon she began vomiting in the mornings and showing signs of pregnancy. It was her attacker's child.
In Afghanistan, this brought her not sympathy, but prosecution. Aged just 19, she was found guilty by the courts of sex outside of marriage -- adultery -- and sentenced to twelve years in jail.
Now inside Kabul's Badam Bagh jail, she and her child are serving her sentence together.
Sitting with the baby in her lap, her face carefully covered, she explains the only choice she has that would end her incarceration.
The only way around the dishonor of rape, or adultery in the eyes of Afghans, is to marry her attacker. This will, in the eyes of some, give her child a family and restore her honor.
Incredibly, this is something that Gulnaz is willing to do.
"I was asked if I wanted to start a new life by getting released, by marrying this man", she told CNN in an exclusive interview. "My answer was that one man dishonored me, and I want to stay with that man."
Tending to her daughter in the jail's cold, she added: "My daughter is a little innocent child. Who knew I would have a child in this way. A lot of people told me that after your daughter's born give it to someone else, but my aunt told me to keep her as proof of my innocence."
Gulnaz's choice is stark. Women in her situation are often killed for the shame their ordeal has brought the community. She is at risk, some say, from her attacker's family.
We found Gulnaz's convicted rapist in a jail across town. While he denied raping her, he agreed that she would likely be killed if she gets out of jail. But he insists that it will be her family, not his, that will kill her, "out of shame."
Whether threatened by his family or hers, for now, jail may be the safest place for her.
Shockingly, Gulnaz's case is common in Afghanistan.
CNN asked a spokesman for the prosecutor to comment on the case. The reply was that there were hundreds such cases and the office would need time to look into it.
But Gulnaz's plight has found international attention because of a dispute between the European Union and a team of documentary makers hired to report on women's rights in Afghanistan.
The documentary makers filmed a lengthy report on Gulnaz and other women, showing her talking openly about her fate. They showed the film to the EU, who were paying for it as part of a project on female rights here. After viewing it, the EU decided to spike the project.
The EU said it was concerned about the safety of the women in the film: they could be identified and might face reprisals. The filmmakers however suspect -- citing an email leaked from the EU delegation -- that the EU might also be motivated by its sensitive relationship with Afghan justice institutions, since he film shows the Afghan justice system in a very unflattering light.
The leaked email says: "The delegation also has to consider its relations with [Afghan] Justice institutions in connection with the other work that it is doing in the sector."
The EU Ambassador to Afghanistan, Vygaudas Usackas, rejected any political motivation in asking for the film not to be shown.
"What I am concerned about is that situation of the women. About the security and well being, that's of paramount importance, the key criteria according to which I, as representative of the European Union will judge," said the ambassdor.
Under Afghan law, Gulnaz has been judged an adulterer. Despite the ongoing dispute over her story, her predicament has not changed. She faces the hideous choice of 12 years in jail or marriage to her rapist and risk death. It's a marriage she says she'll accept, so her child can continue to have a mother.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's possible that you can be a moslem and a slut too.
Suck cock while wearing that ninja suit.

52c712f212b3cHijab%20muslim%20car%20blowjob.flv-9b.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ahh..

another pussy worshipping related crime... so many worthless manginas out there.

If he is a MGTOW, he will never get into such troubles and enjoy his productive, prosperous and free life.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No one pity the victim - the slut's Boyfriend. Should he dump her or continue to fuck her ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This slut wants to go out hiao and get drunk like a fuckslut, she is crying because she fuck liao but can't remember she was fucked....

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

No one pity the victim - the slut's Boyfriend. Should he dump her or continue to fuck her ?

These feminist cunts want their rights to dressed up like a whore, get drunk and safe that no one will go tear their panties and fuck them hard.

When these sluts do get raped, they rejoice if it's AMDK.
If Keling or Sinkie, they will play victim and cry rape.

Fucking whores.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

The slut who cried rape for fun should be sentenced to gang rape in india.

Man cleared of raping woman he met at Zouk

A 25-year-old lying whore claimed that Mr Ong Mingwee had raped her in his Toa Payoh North flat after they had met for the first time. -TNP

Chai Hung Yin and Linette Heng

Sat, Dec 01, 2012
The New Paper

SINGAPORE - For more than three years, he lived in hell.

He couldn't go to work or leave his home in the day because he was afraid people might recognise him as the man convicted of rape.

So Mr Ong Mingwee chose to go out only when it was dark. And even then, he had to disguise himself. He felt embarrassed.

RELATED STORIES

Dad’s friend lends $50,000 for legal fees
'Huge gaps' in evidence: Judge
What happened in the bedroom?
Man accused of rape once talent-scouted to be model
Man denies detaining and raping woman
I am a victim too
She was too drunk to consent to sex
Sex was on my mind

Comments

Mr Ong, 30, had been convicted last year of raping a woman he had a one-night stand with.

And he was handed a severe sentence - a seven-year jail term with eight strokes of the cane.

But he believed he was innocent and appealed against the conviction and the sentence. It paid off.

Yesterday, Mr Ong, a former poster boy for international clothing brand Crocodile, walked out of the High Court a free man.

Justice Quentin Loh acquitted him of the rape charge due to large gaps in the women's testimony.

Mr Ong had met the then-22-year-old woman at Zouk on the night of Feb 11, 2009, and had taken her back to his flat at Toa Payoh North.

That was the first time they had met. Mutual friends had introduced them.

Mr Ong and the woman had sex for 20 minutes in his flat on the morning of Feb 12.

After that, the woman was given a ride home by a 60-year-old sweeper on a motorcycle.

He had found her at a side road beside Block 203.

Mr Ong was a picture of jubilation when the judgment was delivered.

Next >>
Sentenced to 7 years' jail, 8 strokes of cane
Click on thumbnail to view (Photos: Straits Times)

After the court hearing, he even went to the Goddess of Mercy temple at Bugis to give thanks. He said: "Of course I'm very happy. I'm very thankful to my family."

His elder brother and his cousin were also in court yesterday.

But he said life has been hell for the past three years. He said: "Even using 'hell' to describe it is too mild.

"Every time I went out, I had to wait until it was dark. I had to use darkness as my blanket."

He would also disguise himself by wearing a cap or sporting "stupid looks", like an unflattering hairstyle.

He said: "I did not want people to recognise me, especially when I was already suffering mentally."

Still recognised

But some regular customers at his father's minimart, where he used to help out, would still recognise him, he said.

He used to go clubbing at least once a week but after the incident, he has not stepped into any nightclub.

He would sometimes meet up with friends in town.

Depression invariably set in.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She is a slut...have a boyfriend, still go out drinking, getting herself drunk....she should be held accountable too!!, fuck the Woman's Charter....Ok!, the man should take the blame too...so, it is fair that, the judge punish both...right?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She is a slut...have a boyfriend, still go out drinking, getting herself drunk....she should be held accountable too!!, fuck the Woman's Charter....Ok!, the man should take the blame too...so, it is fair that, the judge punish both...right?

i am with you on this. its one matter that she get drugged and raped, its another she deliberately go drinking with a guy and expect that she be worshipped like goddess of mercy. One has always protect oneself, and not allow yourself to be drunk...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am with you on this. its one matter that she get drugged and raped, its another she deliberately go drinking with a guy and expect that she be worshipped like goddess of mercy. One has always protect oneself, and not allow yourself to be drunk...

I am not siding with the male that "rape" her...I have seen a woman I know....one Christmas eve, some eons ago....she was so drunk &was lying on the pavement outside Wisma Atria the Indonesian Embassy ( not the shopping) with her boy friend, who was equally drunk....when I walked passed. Anyone would have "raped" her...& she could blame the boy friend for doing it....back then, no GPS...hmmm!

My point is, this girl, has already a boy friend, she should have brought him along....& she gets wasted..he bring her home, but, she chose to get herself wasted & got screwed & is crying rape...or the dad is crying rape for his poor "angel"??.....IS SHE A VIRGIN?....PLEASE TELL DAD, THAT DADDY'S GIRL HAS SEEN MORE "BANANAS" OR HAD MORE..THAN HE IS...

Why is daddy making such a big wayang out the slutty daughter?...she get wasted..deserved to be f$%$%...

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You say this type of sluts will get raped or not if they appear in little india like that, sure tear her cheebye apart.

wasted.jpg

But of course if you are a fat laocheesepies, then stfu... dog run past also won't stop to smell your ccb. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This feihai will have no chance even if she strip naked.

tumblr_lnebklBbku1qljckio1_r1_1280.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE — She was reluctant to go to Zouk club on the night she was allegedly raped, but her boyfriend convinced her to go since it was a farewell gathering for one of her colleagues.

This detail was revealed in court yesterday by the woman’s boyfriend, 28, who testified on the fourth day of a trial against 40-year-old Ong Soon Heng.
Ong is accused of abducting and raping the woman, then 22, at his house in July 2014.

That night, the boyfriend did not hear from the woman after 3am on July 24 and started getting frantic.

Using the “Find My iPhone” mobile application to track her, he was led to Hume Heights near Upper Bukit Timah where Ong was.

The upsetting scene that greeted him there: His girlfriend lying in “an unresponsive state”, with Ong next to her on the same bed.

Earlier that night, the woman was reluctant to head for the farewell party. Her boyfriend told her that there would be “other girls around” and told her to go. He also said that another part-time worker from her team, who was relatively new, might feel uncomfortable, and her presence might make things less awkward. He told her to “be safe” and to “keep (him) updated”.

It was around 12.30am that the woman, who was serving her internship at an eatery, agreed to head out to the nightclub.

Throughout the wee hours of that morning, right up to about 3.15am, the woman and her boyfriend kept in contact by texting each other on their phones. The boyfriend told the court that at 5am, he tried contacting her a total of seven times, but there was no response.

Close to 6am, he decided to use the mobile app to find her. He said he could log into her account because they “shared common passwords with each other”.

When “Hume Heights” appeared on the app, he said it was “an unfamiliar location” to him. Arriving at a carpark there, he spotted a Daihatsu car and recognised it as belonging to Ong.

He told the court that he had heard of Ong, but had not met him in person before. He determined that it was Ong’s car because his girlfriend had told him that Ong had lent her the car to drive on a few occasions when Ong was out of town. The boyfriend consented to it “to allow her to practise her driving”.

The woman got to know Ong, a bunker surveyor and a divorcee, because he was friends with the owners of the eatery where she worked, and he went there occasionally.

Near the Hume Heights carpark, the boyfriend saw a row of five single-storey colonial bungalows and walked towards them. Then, he saw something at one of the house doors. “What caught my attention was (my girlfriend’s) pair of black shoes,” he told the court. “I knew that she was inside.”

After knocking on the door for some five minutes, a man — believed to be Ong’s housemate — answered and asked the boyfriend who he was, and what he wanted.

When he replied to say he saw his girlfriend’s shoes, that man “became panicky thereafter”, and after looking into the house at one particular room, told him that Ong was not in.

The boyfriend went into the house anyway and into the room. Opening the door, he saw that the room was dark and turned on the lights. That was when he saw his girlfriend and Ong under the same blanket.

The boyfriend said that Ong immediately got up and the first thing he said was: “I did not do anything to her.”

Pulling down the blanket covering the victim, her boyfriend realised she was in a green T-shirt and patterned shorts, both of which he knew she never owned. Her dress and an accompanying belt were hung elsewhere in the room.

When asked why she was dressed like that, Ong apparently said that she had vomited on her dress, but the boyfriend said that her dress was still clean, with no vomit stains on it. Ong had no response to that, the court heard.

Ong was also asked a series of questions by the victim’s boyfriend, but was said to have appeared “panicky” and had no answers for some of them.
Throughout the exchanges, the victim remained in a drunken, unconscious state. Her boyfriend tried to rouse her to no avail.

He then carried her into his van, and she did not stir throughout the whole trip home even though he tried to wake her up.

She continued to sleep at her parents’ home, and in hospital later that day, he said that she woke just once to say “I’m tired” before sleeping again.

Cross-examining the boyfriend, the defence, led by lawyer Peter Fernando, sought to paint a different picture of the relationship between Ong and the woman.

Mr Fernando said that Ong would send her back from work, or to work, and Ong texted her on her phone to say he would “want her to be his girlfriend if she wasn’t attached”.

The victim’s boyfriend said some of these details were made known to him when he asked her “to come clean” about the incident.

Both the boyfriend and the woman cannot be named due to a court order. The trial continues today.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

The girl deserve what she got. Drink and go to places like zouk. Only bad girls do that. Slut.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Girl should have chosen Hume Heights instead of some boyfriend with a van.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So she was even reluctant to go to zouk but was encouraged by the boyfriend to go. Unlike what the smearers here were earlier saying without knowing the details. Even now the cotton male slut is still trying hard to malign her leaving out the critical​ details of she was not keen to go zouk and highlighted the other details instead. As usual mudlander dogs love to malign others with half story.

"Earlier that night, the woman was reluctant to head for the farewell party. Her boyfriend told her that there would be “other girls around” and told her to go. He also said that another part-time worker from her team, who was relatively new, might feel uncomfortable, and her presence might make things less awkward. He told her to “be safe” and to “keep (him) updated”."