• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dishonoured Sinkie Father Tells Daughter, 'You Have Been Raped!' Guess Their Race!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dishonoured Sinkie Father Tells Daughter, 'You Have Been Raped!' Guess Their Race

i am with you on this. its one matter that she get drugged and raped, its another she deliberately go drinking with a guy and expect that she be worshipped like goddess of mercy. One has always protect oneself, and not allow yourself to be drunk...

You should be slapped for judging her - wrongly - without knowing the details. Now details are out she was reluctant to go to zouk but was told by the boyfriend to go.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dishonoured Sinkie Father Tells Daughter, 'You Have Been Raped!' Guess Their Race

She is a slut...have a boyfriend, still go out drinking, getting herself drunk....she should be held accountable too!!, fuck the Woman's Charter....Ok!, the man should take the blame too...so, it is fair that, the judge punish both...right?

You too another male slut think everyone is like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No response from bastards after the truth is out. Quiet as a mouse. Maligned others as slut no need to say sorry just walk off after trampling the poor girl. Another male privilege for bastards!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2014 incident, case reported in 2014?
2017 then got verdict?

Alrdy stated clearly in woman charter, even ur wife doesnt consent to have sex, you are consider rape.

Outside gal not in clear mind no need to say.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

2014 incident, case reported in 2014?
2017 then got verdict?

Alrdy stated clearly in woman charter, even ur wife doesnt consent to have sex, you are consider rape.

Outside gal not in clear mind no need to say.

She got drink of course alcohol content high. When discovered by boyfriend how you know maybe she pretend drunk sleep it expected reaction to guilt. Who know she consent or not consent? Maybe consent then later regret. Regret is not rape. Later woman can anyhow shout rape you mati bro! :mad:

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

Women who wants to get drunk and wasted has to know there will be consequences, there may be WC but you are already raped and scarred for life.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She got drink of course alcohol content high. When discovered by boyfriend how you know maybe she pretend drunk sleep it expected reaction to guilt. Who know she consent or not consent? Maybe consent then later regret. Regret is not rape. Later woman can anyhow shout rape you mati bro! :mad:

Does this man home have CCTV??, many of our homes, these days have CCTV..can submit in court as evidence, that she consented or he RAPED her?!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Women who wants to get drunk and wasted has to know there will be consequences, there may be WC but you are already raped and scarred for life.

I am many of us were once drunk & wasted & didn't recall, what he or she did the night before right?...one of colleague was once like that, he was wearing a dustbin over his head in the hotel lobby....till this day, he could not remember a thing..though we & the public saw...was he raped? who knows?... ha ha ha'

GET THE POINT...??

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, maybe the guy didnt paint her well.:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, maybe the guy didnt paint her well.:biggrin:

Must have been a lousy "fooker"....could have cum all over but the correct place...his "worm" became tepid, when it was supposed to go into the "cave"..despite her drunkard state...she could not get "no satisfaction"... so RAPE! ha ha ha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

She was drunk or drugged? She slept for whole day in hospital looks more like drugged by the man. Even though i never drunk before in life i also suspect that, you all so damn sure she was drunk and wasted? Aiyah you all so sure becos the woman is not your daughter so must be a slut that gets drunk and wasted and deserved to be raped.

"He then carried her into his van, and she did not stir throughout the whole trip home even though he tried to wake her up.

She continued to sleep at her parents’ home, and in hospital later that day, he said that she woke just once to say “I’m tired” before sleeping again."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must have been a lousy "fooker"....could have cum all over but the correct place...his "worm" became tepid, when it was supposed to go into the "cave"..despite her drunkard state...she could not get "no satisfaction"... so RAPE! ha ha ha

Tsk tsk tsk filthy mouth bastard with no shame for wrongly judging her and still making insults as if your right to trample her. Be careful of karma.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN all of you if this was your daughter what will you say?

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

She was drunk or drugged? She slept for whole day in hospital looks more like drugged by the man. Even though i never drunk before in life i also suspect that, you all so damn sure she was drunk and wasted? Aiyah you all so sure becos the woman is not your daughter so must be a slut that gets drunk and wasted and deserved to be raped.

"He then carried her into his van, and she did not stir throughout the whole trip home even though he tried to wake her up.

She continued to sleep at her parents’ home, and in hospital later that day, he said that she woke just once to say “I’m tired” before sleeping again."

For someone who claims to be a virgin and paints herself in a saintly fashion....

Never drunk before in life. Sure.

You sure sound like a subject expert on substance intoxication, outrage of modesty and assumption.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

For someone who claims to be a virgin and paints herself in a saintly fashion....

Never drunk before in life. Sure.

You sure sound like a subject expert on substance intoxication, outrage of modesty and assumption.

Me a subject expert on intoxication? So you think so too the girl was drugged and yet said she was drunk and wasted. Tsk tsk tsk evil devil caught. And i never drunk before in life also cannot and must be telling lies? Why should i want to get myself drunk to harm my stomach and liver in the first place? Anyway isn't it obvious that the girl was sleeping from night to the whole day in hospital doesn't sound like just drunk?

Oh i already said before i am no saint. But come to think of it, compared to all the selfish sinkies, evil devils mudlanders and filthy shit skins doing filthy shit crime here and out there, i am saintly indeed. At least i will lift a finger to help others in need of help, instead of trampling on them and calling it shiok. So proud.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN all of you if this was your daughter what will you say?

You damn bloody deserve it, for getting drunk!....that is what I will say. But blood is thicker than water....will accuse the man of RAPE!...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You damn bloody deserve it, for getting drunk!....that is what I will say. But blood is thicker than water....will accuse the man of RAPE!...

Don't forget what you said yourself for anything that happens to you as a result of your misjudgment. You damn bloody deserved it. Selfish sinkies are like that and deserved whatever shit that will happen to them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't forget what you said yourself for anything that happens to you as a result of your misjudgment. You damn bloody deserved it. Selfish sinkies are like that and deserved whatever shit that will happen to them.

It has nothing to do with being selfish? She is drunk & wasted, it is natural in a moment of anger, any sane person would have said the same thing " YOU DESERVE IT"....but our natural nature of protecting our own offspring, will accuse the man of RAPE!.

What has that got to do with being selfish or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It has nothing to do with being selfish? She is drunk & wasted, it is natural in a moment of anger, any sane person would have said the same thing " YOU DESERVE IT"....but our natural nature of protecting our own offspring, will accuse the man of RAPE!.

What has that got to do with being selfish or not?

Don't pretend lah, she was drugged and not drunk and wasted. Where got drunk and slept for whole night and whole day one? How do people get up to work the next day like that?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

This slut wants to go out hiao and get drunk like a fuckslut, she is crying because she fuck liao but can't remember she was fucked....

I find this view untenable. It's like radical islam's view that scantily women are asking for it and so are fair game.

It's cool for Osh to be a Playboy, but the "Slut" is shamed?

A "Slut" still has every right to determine which cock gets a ride in her pussy. Being a "Slut" doesn't extinguish that right.

I speak only from self-interest. If we keep shaming the sluts and forcing them all into hiding, there'll be nothing left for us.

Defend the rights of the "Sluts" and there'll be a shit load more pussy for everyone. Who knows, world peace might come next.