Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,561
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    SINGAPORE: From May 1, the minimum salary for domestic workers from the Philippines will be raised from S$550 to S$570, the Philippines Embassy’s Overseas Labour Office (POLO-SG) said on Friday (Mar 31).

    In a notice to its more than 200 accredited employment agencies, the embassy’s Labour Attache Ramon Pastrana said this is due to the “fluctuation of exchange rates of the USD” in relation to the Singapore dollar.

    The last revision for the minimum salary took place in 2012, where it went up from S$500 to S$550.

    Singapore has about 240,000 domestic workers and about 70,000 are Filipino.

    Besides the pay increase, Mr Pastrana also spelled out the Labour Office’s plans to take a tougher stance on employment agencies who collect “placement fees” by deducting a portion of a maid’s salary. Placement fees are service fees paid to the agency for its work in facilitating employment for the domestic worker. This includes paperwork and negotiations with prospective employers, among others.

    Currently, under Philippine law, agencies are not allowed to charge any placement fees to domestic workers. But in Singapore, the Ministry of Manpower allows agencies to deduct up to a maximum two month’s worth of a domestic worker’s salary for placement fees. Agencies may choose not to deduct any amount as well.

    According to the notice, the Labour Office “received reports that employment agencies in Singapore continuously charge Filipino domestic workers placement fees through salary deductions of one to eight months.”

    "Due to this alleged blatant disregard of Philippine laws and regulations and despite the many briefings conducted by POLO-SG to address the situation, POLO-SG hereby announces the following policies to take effect immediately,” it said.

    These policies include “immediate suspension of documentary processing” for agencies who collect placement fees through salary deduction. All accredited agencies will also be required to submit updated name and contact details and salaries of domestic workers, as well as the name and contact details of their respective employers.

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...y/3642042.html
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,640
    My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    If pinoyland not happy with pinoys working conditions in Singkieland.. the pinoys can always work elsewhere

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    30,158
    My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Philippine Embassy has already implemented this, some time back already, if your contract don't read as $570-$600 basic pay, with every Sunday off....they would not endorse the contract. Don't know, what the "hohah"is about the $570?

    If you can afford a Filipino worker, who can speak some English, then employ..if not you have, choices now, Mynamar, Indonesians, Cambodians, Indians, Sri Lankans.....

    Just pay MOM correctly...that is the most important...ha ha ha...if you can't afford a maid, your wives, stay at home, look after the kids.....but some, in fact, quite many, need a maid for looking after their invalid elderly parents..& there is a huge demand for caregivers...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,640
    My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post
    Philippine Embassy has already implemented this, some time back already, if your contract don't read as $570-$600 basic pay, with every Sunday off....they would not endorse the contract. Don't know, what the "hohah"is about the $570?

    If you can afford a Filipino worker, who can speak some English, then employ..if not you have, choices now, Mynamar, Indonesians, Cambodians, Indians, Sri Lankans.....

    Just pay MOM correctly...that is the most important...ha ha ha...if you can't afford a maid, your wives, stay at home, look after the kids.....but some, in fact, quite many, need a maid for looking after their invalid elderly parents..& there is a huge demand for caregivers...
    Why don't duturdte concentrate on giving the workers in pinoyland a better deal? Why must kpkb about the conditions of OFW?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    30,158
    My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    Why don't duturdte concentrate on giving the workers in pinoyland a better deal? Why must kpkb about the conditions of OFW?
    Every incoming president, must put on a show that they are looking after the OFW...or else, their OWWA will not make money. They have learnt from the whities here, with their "wayang" also....now they are milking the OFW silly with their TESDA that they have to pay at least PHP4,500, before they can be given that "certificate" to come out to work. Then, they come here, the employer have to pay $120+ for orientation course...in which they have already being trained in pinoyland...basic mandarin, customs etc...

    You get the idea....it is about making money from the workers..with training, upgrading etc..does it sound familiar to you? CAN or CANNOT...ha ha ha

    So, Diudirty...must make some noises....."new broom sweeps clean"....after a while , all will be quiet...until the next term or next president!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,140
    My Reputation Points: 349 / Power: 1

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    The maids can go 4 floors of whores on Sunday to freelance...

    [𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Buangkokway Ginfugly, though banned but will forever be a whore.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,640
    My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post
    Every incoming president, must put on a show that they are looking after the OFW...or else, their OWWA will not make money. They have learnt from the whities here, with their "wayang" also....now they are milking the OFW silly with their TESDA that they have to pay at least PHP4,500, before they can be given that "certificate" to come out to work. Then, they come here, the employer have to pay $120+ for orientation course...in which they have already being trained in pinoyland...basic mandarin, customs etc...

    You get the idea....it is about making money from the workers..with training, upgrading etc..does it sound familiar to you? CAN or CANNOT...ha ha ha

    So, Diudirty...must make some noises....."new broom sweeps clean"....after a while , all will be quiet...until the next term or next president!
    The worse thing is the pinoys still think he is the best..I think his rating is 70.%

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    30,158
    My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    The worse thing is the pinoys still think he is the best..I think his rating is 70.%
    You can draw parallel with the voters here!....what's the difference?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,561
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    I told my maid that I would pay her the usual salary. If she's not happy, she's free to resign and return back to Duterte's shithole. She gratefully agreed to my terms.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,140
    My Reputation Points: 349 / Power: 1

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I told my maid that I would pay her the usual salary. If she's not happy, she's free to resign and return back to Duterte's shithole. She gratefully agreed to my terms.
    I think your maid is dancing at Orchard towers.....

    [𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Buangkokway Ginfugly, though banned but will forever be a whore.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,325
    My Reputation Points: 763 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    What the Pinoys are saying is basically that they prefer to starve rather than earn less than U$400 per month.

    Employers here are dumb (mostly from 70% what) to give in to their demands-there are Burmese/Cambodian/Indonesian/Thai maids to choose from.
    I noticed in my place that Pinoy maids are decreasing in numbers while those from Burma are taking over them-and these Burmese maids pick up Mandarin and dialects very quickly too. How many Pinoys bother to learn Mandarin/dialects?-
    "The Taiwanese are ruthless, Hong Kongers are shameless and Singaporeans are ignorant."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,325
    My Reputation Points: 856 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I told my maid that I would pay her the usual salary. If she's not happy, she's free to resign and return back to Duterte's shithole. She gratefully agreed to my terms.
    of course she didn't mind - not having to wash the dishes, with you bringing dinner home in styrofoam boxes and all...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,036
    My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    The maids can go 4 floors of whores on Sunday to freelance...
    They also have a shortage of drug pushers back home

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,224
    My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    If pinoyland not happy with pinoys working conditions in Singkieland.. the pinoys can always work elsewhere
    How abusurd to cite US dollar fluctation......... when USD shot thru the roof, peenoise NO noise ........ now slight dip they demand adjustment. How fast they learn from papigs.

    The peenay wholes in Manila slums and US bases charge in Piso or USD????

    Why our MOM stand ldly by to hv peenoise embassy give direct orders to our EAs? Do EAs represent FDW employers? When did EAs defend or protect employers' interests? We got into this ridiculous state of affairs becos our MOM is totally useless - FDW pay rose from 150 to 570 isn;t this absurd???

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,640
    My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leckmichamarsch View Post
    How abusurd to cite US dollar fluctation......... when USD shot thru the roof, peenoise NO noise ........ now slight dip they demand adjustment. How fast they learn from papigs.

    The peenay wholes in Manila slums and US bases charge in Piso or USD????

    Why our MOM stand ldly by to hv peenoise embassy give direct orders to our EAs? Do EAs represent FDW employers? When did EAs defend or protect employers' interests? We got into this ridiculous state of affairs becos our MOM is totally useless - FDW pay rose from 150 to 570 isn;t this absurd???
    Mom will not interfere as they will never dare bully foreigners.. Just locals. N bottom line is don't hire Php...Hire from other countries. Send all the Php maids back...See what happens next.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10,200
    My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I told my maid that I would pay her the usual salary. If she's not happy, she's free to resign and return back to Duterte's shithole. She gratefully agreed to my terms.
    hi sir, be careful their embassy may come knocking your door.
    As far as I know, all the embassy in sg are very pissed with their countryman coming here to work as a domestic workers as this is slavery of slavery as a human being.
    Try calling any embassy and enquire about fdw they will fuck you upside down
    ** peace **

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    35,430
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Why are maids needed in the first place? Kiwis get along fine without full time domestic help.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    688
    My Reputation Points: 338 / Power: 3

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    Why are maids needed in the first place? Kiwis get along fine without full time domestic help.
    Exactly my point. Why? For the majority of households, maids are not needed but sinkies just love to show off that they have maids to order around to do simple chores that they can do themselves.

    I often see maids walking dogs. Wtf.. if you need a maid even to bring your dog for a walk, why have a dog in the first place.

    Sinkies are really spoilt and useless fuckers.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,140
    My Reputation Points: 349 / Power: 1

    Default Re: Duterte Angry That Sinkies Fuck Care Pinoy Labour Law! We Will Not Up Maid's Pay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    Why are maids needed in the first place? Kiwis get along fine without full time domestic help.
    Sinkies got a sense of superiority and they need a slave/maid to enact that.

    [𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Buangkokway Ginfugly, though banned but will forever be a whore.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 06-10-2016, 02:33 AM
  2. Chit Chat Snobby Pinay Angry That Sinkie Chink Ask Her To Be His Maid! Paid With Sex!
    By JohnTan in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 21-08-2016, 06:18 PM
  3. Pinoys Complain That Sinkies ARe Snatching Pinoys' Jobs!!
    By JohnTan in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-09-2015, 04:20 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 18-07-2015, 04:12 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 03:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •