• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Makes Keling Imam Apologize In Public To Sinkie Christians And To Great Zikapore!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP Makes Keling Imam Apologize In Public To Sinkie Christians And To Great Zikap

Don't be fooled by the empty words and fake smiles. The Muslims hate us no matter what.

and he not shy to show off his louis picard .... how come iman pay so high?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP Makes Keling Imam Apologize In Public To Sinkie Christians And To Great Zikap

U want jail term then u speak in public on hw evil Islam is lah, retard bodoh devil. Y post with only few "audience" here? Not a heroic act. Come report to SPF about Islam? Sure no balls cos Devil speaks only lies. Real retard.

why he cannot ask about jailing and why are you challenging him and more importantly do you agree or disagree with that iman's words? Obviously you do agree with him about bashing jews and christians UNLESS you say no right here.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is not uncommon in Islamic teachings. Islam is a religion of hatred and murder. This type of Islamic teachings is all over the world and not only in Singapore.

E.I.T.I.C (Mar 23, 2017 Jordanian Muslim Quotes Koran Says To Kill All Jews in Montreal)
[video=youtube;HqrNS9k9eAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqrNS9k9eAs[/video]

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why he cannot ask about jailing and why are you challenging him and more importantly do you agree or disagree with that iman's words? Obviously you do agree with him about bashing jews and christians UNLESS you say no right here.

Same for u as well Jah jamban. U create ur FB. Watever u postes here u go cut n paste at ut FB. Add me. Then i will reply u whet i agree or disagree d imam words. Here very few audience
I want bigger audience. Got balls? Or ur just like tat fucktard retard old man devilwithin. Only talk over here like old broken record. I tink both u no balls. Just a pair of pathetic fuvktard retard coward keyboard warrior.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Same for u as well Jah jamban. U create ur FB. Watever u postes here u go cut n paste at ut FB. Add me. Then i will reply u whet i agree or disagree d imam words. Here very few audience
I want bigger audience. Got balls? Or ur just like tat fucktard retard old man devilwithin. Only talk over here like old broken record. I tink both u no balls. Just a pair of pathetic fuvktard retard coward keyboard warrior.

There you go again, Islamic terrorist trying to get innocent people killed by your terrorist comrades. If you are so sure about how peaceful your murderous religion is, why not go and tell those Imams in Saudi or Pakistan that they are not teaching Islam and are committing Blasphemy?

Pakistan, Blasphemy and the Murder of Salman Taseer
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/raza-habib-raja/why-was-pakistani-politic_b_13947838.html

Saudi Arabia: Poet Sentenced to Death for Apostasy
https://www.hrw.org/news/2015/11/23/saudi-arabia-poet-sentenced-death-apostasy

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why I say all Muslims are Islamic terrorist. Amos got jail terms but Imam got off? Shows how dangerous and murderous Islam is. Anyone who take faith in this murderous religion instantly become retarded Islamic terrorist just like fucking retards whoami here.
The govt in secret is damn terrified of these type of radical clerics because when you tekan one of them, 10 more will emerge and take revenge jialat jialat. Jihadist types are not easily cowed.
Non Muslim activists like Amos, Roy Ngerg, Han Hui Hui types are easily makan, no problem because nobody else would dare retaliate on their behalf, the kill the chicken to frighten the monkeys tactic naturally works well in this scenario.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

The govt in secret is damn terrified of these type of radical clerics because when you tekan one of them, 10 more will emerge and take revenge jialat jialat. Jihadist types are not easily cowed.
Non Muslim activists like Amos, Roy Ngerg, Han Hui Hui types are easily makan, no problem because nobody else would dare retaliate on their behalf, the kill the chicken to frighten the monkeys tactic naturally works well in this scenario.

The apology was orchestrated, most of us non-muslims and muslims would know/guess the foreign imam won't be charged and sent to jail. The next question is whether he is going to be deported?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The apology was orchestrated, most of us non-muslims and muslims would know/guess the foreign imam won't be charged and sent to jail. The next question is whether he is going to be deported?
hope he gets to meet kong hee in changi chalet and have a kumbaya session.
just deporting this keling will send the wrong message as it would encourage those ft imams to come and tcss - and leave with some money in their pockets to do harm elsewhere :cool:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since the time of the Laju incident where the late Nathan served as a hostage for the terrorists to escape, SINKIE land has not develop any effective counter terrorism unit or black ops to deal with these kind of people unlike Israeli MOSSAD.

So just produce WAYANG shows that triple confirms that SINKIE land is a soft touch who are extremely fearful of these JIHADIST types.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is the bayi in the picture?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Believe this snake at your own risk...

0e1680_8ae0c18826a0491abb88690fa978e26c.jpg_srz_452_351_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Taqiyya.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

dalit fined SGD4,000.00 and deported back to dalit land.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP now making this keling imam do the walk of shame. He has to go to church and synagogue to apologise. He will never be able to hold his head high in any mosque, after Muslims see him apologise in public to a pastor and a rabbi for quoting his Muslim prayer. Truly a walk of shame.

ST_20170403_BYIMAM03_3049512.jpg

The imam who made controversial remarks against Christians and Jews earlier this year visited the synagogue in Waterloo Street yesterday to offer his apology .

Imam Nalla Mohamed Abdul Jameel, 47, extended his unconditional apology for his offensive remarks, and acknowledged that he must bear full responsibility for his actions. The visit came two days after he apologised at a gathering of leaders of various faiths.

Yesterday, the imam also presented Rabbi Mordechai Abergel with a copy of the open statement of apology which he delivered last Friday at the Harmony in Diversity Gallery in Maxwell Road.

On behalf of the Jewish community here, Rabbi Abergel accepted the imam's apology at the Maghain Aboth Synagogue.

The rabbi said the Jewish and Muslim communities here have a "very harmonious" relationship, with strong bonds of friendship. "This sends a message that these bonds are not affected, and we share so much more than what divides us," he added.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/imam-visits-synagogue-to-apologise-for-offensive-remarks

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

It seems that all these puppets are coerced to meet up at
events to support one another in the govt eyes, to look good.
There also seems that Malay Muslims and Rabbis do not support this
Indian Muslim iman or one another(but forced to).

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

The first time i know of a muslim leader making public apology, the community will likely to be disappointed with him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nigger whoami if you want my real identity just say so la fucktard instead of asking about creating a FB rofl when ppl can easily create fake FB profiles. But i am curious though. I understand you are some iman or you have some type of FB following of your fellow m&ds where you can gather them to bash ppl on fb so why can't you get those m&ds to open accounts right here and bash me?

You stupid piece of shit and you totally ignored the questions and issues here.

I'll ask you again do you agree with what that iman preached? (don't ask which iman) Yes or no?

Can bet you won't answer this question.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

the keling only know how to buwee small bois and girl