Thread: John Tan And Half The Towkays Will Not Hire Women Returning From Maternity Leave!

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default John Tan And Half The Towkays Will Not Hire Women Returning From Maternity Leave!

NEARLY half of hiring managers in Singapore have not employed any returning women in the past year, a report from recruitment firm Robert Walters showed on Thursday.

And this comes even as 72 per cent of the women surveyed in Singapore have taken a career break at some point in their lives.

Joanne Chua, account director, South-east Asia and Greater China of Robert Walters Singapore, said: "The capability of women professionals is often questioned once they take maternity leave, or have significant lapses in their career trajectories. When recruiting this group of talent, we would strongly encourage HR and hiring managers to remain objective and provide them with a level-playing field in order to unlock their full potential."

The survey gathered the views of over 2,200 clients and female professionals across China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/gove...st-year-survey
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Default Re: John Tan And Half The Towkays Will Not Hire Women Returning From Maternity Leave!

Company will only accept virgins, no hymen no talk.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

Default Re: John Tan And Half The Towkays Will Not Hire Women Returning From Maternity Leave!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Company will only accept virgins, no hymen no talk.
    virgins usually are workaholic. the most they waste some times at work to suck some amdk cock and will be back to work business soon. They even volunteer to accept jobs overseas so that they can travel alone with amdk.
    hire virgin will never go wrong..
    ** peace **

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

I would not hire women with kids. They don't commit to their job n skip work often.

My Reputation Points: 366 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    I would not hire women with kids. They don't commit to their job n skip work often.
    Have learnt from bitter experience . You can easily lose business if too much is placed on them.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    virgins usually are workaholic. the most they waste some times at work to suck some amdk cock and will be back to work business soon. They even volunteer to accept jobs overseas so that they can travel alone with amdk.
    Yes, I love virgin employees, they can double up as whores at a switch of a button. Damn these sluts.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 415 / Power: 0

Wink Re: John Tan And Half The Towkays Will Not Hire Women Returning From Maternity Leave!

Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Unless that virgin is suffering from:
    translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/疑神疑鬼 (yí shén yí guǐ)
    sickness, and even dares to use violence against certain colleagues who happen to be her enemies, even though they never used violence against her first.
    Last edited by flatearther; 31-03-2017 at 09:49 AM.

My Reputation Points: 214 / Power: 0

Better not employ allahpuki swines. They will give birth nonstop to get the baby bonus.

My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Unless that virgin is suffering from:
    translate.google.com/#zh-CN/en/疑神疑鬼 (yí shén yí guǐ)
    sickness, and even dares to use violence against certain colleagues who happen to be her enemies, even though they never used violence against her first.
    thanks for pointing out as this is something worth considering before hiring. However, the chances of such yi shen yi gui virgin to self termimate is high as over time the colleagues will start to boycott them.
    ** peace **

My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

Shameless moderator zhihau endorse slanderous tongues of evil and hypocritical mudlander dogs masterbating each other with filthy lies.

Thread Information