Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: broke and ugly Chinese coal miner marries beautiful russian girl

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

Default broke and ugly Chinese coal miner marries beautiful russian girl

Muds, shit skin and Ang mohs + nigger leong sam: WTF is this? An inferior chink and a low class AT at that marrying such a hot russian girl? Chinks are genetically inferior and nerdier than us and he gets to marry a high class russian girl aka a white girl while we have to beg for scraps to go after Chinese girls (of course hoping to get higher class white girls who are higher up on the totem pole)

Chinese dogs + normal sinkie Chinese: WTF is this? A low class AT marrying a high class russian girl and not only is he broke he's fat and ugly. I'm a sinkie Chinese so i'm naturally higher up the totem pole compared to a AT even those super rich and goodlooking successful ones but i lost to a low down China coal miner? (crab in bucket syndrome comes into play here) I'm a higher classed sinkie Chinese but i cannot get normal sinkie girls or girls of other nationalities so of course all Chinese are like me and yet this lower classed AT can get a higher classed russian girl?

Now tell me isn't this is how the situation is looked like in here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Saturday, 28-year-old Chen Jingyang and his 22-year-old Russian bride Sophia held a simple wedding feast for friends and family at a hotel in Heihe city, Heilongjiang province.

Sophia came to the border city of Heihe five years ago to study Chinese. While at university, she gained a great appreciation for Chinese culture and learned to speak Mandarin fluently. After graduation, rather than returning home to Russia, she started work at a company in the city.

In the second half of 2016, Chen, a coal mine worker, met Sophia through a friend and managed to work up the courage to ask her for her WeChat. Afterwards, whenever Chen was done with work he would spend all of his time chatting with Sophia. Since he didn't live downtown, he entrusted his friends and family to give her flowers. Soon, he asked her out and their romance quickly blossomed.

Sophia said that it was love at first sight. After one week of dating, she asked off from work to go visit Chen at the coal mine. Soon, she decided to quit her job altogether to pursue their relationship. For two months, she lived in shabby mining housing with outdoor toilets and baths, and frogs and rats running amok. She said that while that may have been the hardest time of her life, it was also the happiest.

After dating for half of a year, Chen proposed marriage, and Sophia said yes. Currently, the couple has no flat, no car and no savings, but Sophia told reporters that they have something much more precious. "I believe that love is the most important thing. We just need to work hard, and I'm sure that we'll soon be able to buy a home and car," she said.

Chen has quit his job at the coal mine. In April, the couple plan to visit Sophia's home in Russia for a formal ceremony. As for their future, they say they plan to start a business in Russia, and travel back and forth between their two homes.

My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

Default Re: broke and ugly Chinese coal miner marries beautiful russian girls.

fwah... how cum area G dont have this standard?

My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 0

Default Re: broke and ugly Chinese coal miner marries beautiful russian girl

Russians are slavic. Meaning slaves. Tortured and raped by mongols and their allies, the turks. Only inferior people marry slaves.

My Reputation Points: 714 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    Russians are slavic. Meaning slaves. Tortured and raped by mongols and their allies, the turks. Only inferior people marry slaves.
    She might not even be pure Russian white. Most likely contaminated by inferior northern Han Chink genes somewhere along the line. Anyway, you noticed how this useless northern chink is quitting his dusty coal mine job and following her to Russia? Yep, that's what they are good at - being parasites and gigolos. It won't be long before this lady realizes her folly.
    Opposition no more! Vote People's Adultery Party in GE 2020 to screw the daft & humji 70% deeper.

fuck off nigger. Russians are alpha and yes slave is derived from slavic but the fact remains that she is white and russian and you are only jealous cos she married a Chinese were she to marry a mud or a shit skin you would be praising her.

My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

Sophia said it was love at first sight.She didn't know AT put love potion aka gong tou on her.
    ** peace **

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

she will be pimped out by tiong hubby for $69 a shot.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 111 / Power: 0

Wish them full happiness

My Reputation Points: 2322 / Power: 4

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    I will be at the front of the queue.

My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    Alot of fl russian nowadays at bolehland. Cheena prc sure have good "futures" for her bride.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

Peace Be With You

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Alot of fl russian nowadays at bolehland. Cheena prc sure have good "futures" for her bride.
    Wtf are you writing and what does russian fl have to do with a prc marrying her? Stupid dumb mud like you who cannot even write proper english and how u know alot of russian fl? You must be visiting them you hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    Wtf are you writing and what does russian fl have to do with a prc marrying her? Stupid dumb mud like you who cannot even write proper english and how u know alot of russian fl? You must be visiting them you hypocrite.
    At one look i know they r fi. U r dumb n cant differentiate em.. U only interested black color

Peace Be With You

Tat russian real dumb to fall for a cheeena prc. Hahaha

Cheena prc shout Huat Aaaaaah

Peace Be With You

At one look i know they r fi. U r dumb n cant differentiate em.. U only interested black color

Can tell someone is fl just by looking at their face? You POS you obviously visit hookers or anyone that doesn't wear your mudslime tudung = hooker? Your mud and shit skin kind are black color you nigger

Tat russian real dumb to fall for a cheeena prc. Hahaha

Cheena prc shout Huat Aaaaaah
    Then fall for a mud would be better? That would be even worse. Know how butt hurt you are nigger.

My Reputation Points: 4747 / Power: 9

Story full of gaping holes. This is the kind of fake news we get these days
    __
    "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." -- Lee Zhong Wu.
    "Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear." -- Chin-Ning Chu.

My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 0

fuck off nigger. Russians are alpha and yes slave is derived from slavic but the fact remains that she is white and russian and you are only jealous cos she married a Chinese were she to marry a mud or a shit skin you would be praising her.
    The chinese husband will pimp her for gambling money.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

The chinese husband will pimp her for gambling money.
    But she will not receive ah neh customers no matter what...

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Alamakinky View Post
    I will be at the front of the queue.
    I offer $1 more n asked for 2 shots, so happy queuing

My Reputation Points: 73 / Power: 0

Damn jealous of this tiong bui Kia. How much for one shot?

Can tell someone is fl just by looking at their face? You POS you obviously visit hookers or anyone that doesn't wear your mudslime tudung = hooker? Your mud and shit skin kind are black color you nigger

Then fall for a mud would be better? That would be even worse. Know how butt hurt you are nigger.
    U go to KL lah. Ceena pimp giving name cards. Even watsapp my friends with photos of Russian, Ukraine Fls. At one look u know they r fls.

See, fm day 1 u have this inferiority complex. Just cos ur prc kind married a white u felt so great? Open a thread. 1 out of a billion cheena prc. And only one such encounter. Tsk...tsk...tsk..

Peace Be With You

Thread Information