• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat broke and ugly Chinese coal miner marries beautiful russian girl

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds, shit skin and Ang mohs + nigger leong sam: WTF is this? An inferior chink and a low class AT at that marrying such a hot russian girl? :eek: Chinks are genetically inferior and nerdier than us and he gets to marry a high class russian girl aka a white girl while we have to beg for scraps to go after Chinese girls (of course hoping to get higher class white girls who are higher up on the totem pole) :rolleyes:

Chinese dogs + normal sinkie Chinese: WTF is this? A low class AT marrying a high class russian girl and not only is he broke he's fat and ugly. :eek: I'm a sinkie Chinese so i'm naturally higher up the totem pole compared to a AT even those super rich and goodlooking successful ones but i lost to a low down China coal miner? :eek: (crab in bucket syndrome comes into play here) I'm a higher classed sinkie Chinese but i cannot get normal sinkie girls or girls of other nationalities so of course all Chinese are like me and yet this lower classed AT can get a higher classed russian girl? :eek:

Now tell me isn't this is how the situation is looked like in here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Saturday, 28-year-old Chen Jingyang and his 22-year-old Russian bride Sophia held a simple wedding feast for friends and family at a hotel in Heihe city, Heilongjiang province.

Sophia came to the border city of Heihe five years ago to study Chinese. While at university, she gained a great appreciation for Chinese culture and learned to speak Mandarin fluently. After graduation, rather than returning home to Russia, she started work at a company in the city.

In the second half of 2016, Chen, a coal mine worker, met Sophia through a friend and managed to work up the courage to ask her for her WeChat. Afterwards, whenever Chen was done with work he would spend all of his time chatting with Sophia. Since he didn't live downtown, he entrusted his friends and family to give her flowers. Soon, he asked her out and their romance quickly blossomed.

Sophia said that it was love at first sight. After one week of dating, she asked off from work to go visit Chen at the coal mine. Soon, she decided to quit her job altogether to pursue their relationship. For two months, she lived in shabby mining housing with outdoor toilets and baths, and frogs and rats running amok. She said that while that may have been the hardest time of her life, it was also the happiest.

After dating for half of a year, Chen proposed marriage, and Sophia said yes. Currently, the couple has no flat, no car and no savings, but Sophia told reporters that they have something much more precious. "I believe that love is the most important thing. We just need to work hard, and I'm sure that we'll soon be able to buy a home and car," she said.

Chen has quit his job at the coal mine. In April, the couple plan to visit Sophia's home in Russia for a formal ceremony. As for their future, they say they plan to start a business in Russia, and travel back and forth between their two homes.

russian_bride3.jpg

russian_bride2.jpg

russian_bride.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: broke and ugly Chinese coal miner marries beautiful russian girls.

fwah... how cum area G dont have this standard?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russians are slavic. Meaning slaves. Tortured and raped by mongols and their allies, the turks. Only inferior people marry slaves.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russians are slavic. Meaning slaves. Tortured and raped by mongols and their allies, the turks. Only inferior people marry slaves.

She might not even be pure Russian white. Most likely contaminated by inferior northern Han Chink genes somewhere along the line. Anyway, you noticed how this useless northern chink is quitting his dusty coal mine job and following her to Russia? Yep, that's what they are good at - being parasites and gigolos. It won't be long before this lady realizes her folly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fuck off nigger. Russians are alpha and yes slave is derived from slavic but the fact remains that she is white and russian and you are only jealous cos she married a Chinese were she to marry a m&d or a shit skin you would be praising her. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alot of fl russian nowadays at bolehland. Cheena prc sure have good "futures" for her bride.

Wtf are you writing and what does russian fl have to do with a prc marrying her? Stupid dumb m&d like you who cannot even write proper english and how u know alot of russian fl? You must be visiting them you hypocrite.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf are you writing and what does russian fl have to do with a prc marrying her? Stupid dumb m&d like you who cannot even write proper english and how u know alot of russian fl? You must be visiting them you hypocrite.

At one look i know they r fi. U r dumb n cant differentiate em.. U only interested black color:smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At one look i know they r fi. U r dumb n cant differentiate em.. U only interested black color:smile:

Can tell someone is fl just by looking at their face? You POS you obviously visit hookers or anyone that doesn't wear your mudslime tudung = hooker? Your m&d and shit skin kind are black color you nigger

Tat russian real dumb to fall for a cheeena prc. Hahaha

Cheena prc shout Huat Aaaaaah

Then fall for a m&d would be better? That would be even worse. Know how butt hurt you are nigger.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off nigger. Russians are alpha and yes slave is derived from slavic but the fact remains that she is white and russian and you are only jealous cos she married a Chinese were she to marry a m&d or a shit skin you would be praising her. :rolleyes:

The chinese husband will pimp her for gambling money.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can tell someone is fl just by looking at their face? You POS you obviously visit hookers or anyone that doesn't wear your mudslime tudung = hooker? Your m&d and shit skin kind are black color you nigger

Then fall for a m&d would be better? That would be even worse. Know how butt hurt you are nigger.

U go to KL lah. Ceena pimp giving name cards. Even watsapp my friends with photos of Russian, Ukraine Fls. At one look u know they r fls.

See, fm day 1 u have this inferiority complex. Just cos ur prc kind married a white u felt so great? Open a thread. 1 out of a billion cheena prc. And only one such encounter. Tsk...tsk...tsk..