• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Have you bought this beauty yet?

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the talk of the town, people queuing for hours just for this. Have you got one for yourself?

[video=youtube;D8Ert5yjMV4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Ert5yjMV4[/video]

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question is, is the battery Made in China like Note 7?

The battery of my S4 is Made in Japan. I'm staying with it.

Everything made in china is shit, including mrt trains.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer the classic look.
What kind of a suicide bomber carries that pansy looking flat bomb.

bomb%2520threats_resize508__1_1.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Without a physical home button, that is a recipe for current & future disaster when dropped & screen cracked, got to have a warranty or extended one, that is one. This samsung 8, will be full of bloatware from Samsung & many of them, can't be removed, that is another. One is happy with the current one...don't see the reason why, need a new S8? or even an iPhone 8??

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
smartphones all look the same lah.

that's right. that's why casings business boomz.
for people that don't use case like narong, they need brand to go along with their image.
it doesn't look good to use cheapo brand without a case to hide :p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
farking BS from samsung, having curved screen will not make movies any bigger, just pure BS

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
farking BS from samsung, having curved screen will not make movies any bigger, just pure BS

these curve screen is a farking trap. There is no proper temper glass protector available in the mkt to protect the screen when meet a hao lam bin that brushes your hp to the ground.
Samsung want you to drop and spend big money repairing the LCD.
all the available protector screen are either non glass, if glass only can stick the middle area leaving both sides with the parallel lines . No glass can stick to a curve screen.
those manufacturers that do the curve glass use sticky method to stick and will cause the touch screen to lose its function to some areas.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just buy a $300 Xiao mi,technology advance so fast u need to change phones every two years any way.after two years ur phone can make phone calls to ancient 1970s Soviet soyuz satellite on Motorola GSM band.

Last edited:

skwyvlx

Alfrescian
Loyal

And companies like China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co Pte Ltd, building condos in Sinkiepoor. One wonders when will your condo collapses, condo building tiles fall off and lifts moving on its own. :biggrin: