• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hokkiens should take pride in this 下西洋,不能没有福建人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to add in a unique fuckein fact...From black can talk to white and vice versa...Very closely associated with Ah Nehs.. and since the resident Fuckein is proud of the scholarship system...See how the Pappie and their cronies talk cock so well? A great fuckien legacy carried over from the Song Dynasty..Very well implemented in Singkieland. And 3/4 of the population is Chinese and fuckiens​ make up 1/2 the Singkieland Chinese. Fuckeins sure have alot to be 'proud' off.

What is wrong to elaborate by adding on to my earlier post? It is indeed not call replying to myself. You fucktonese are the one with ah neh characteristic to turn white into black and create an issue out of no issue.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey i didn't know fuzhou is different but anyway i think it's a matter of definition - wide or narrow - like how Wikipedia included him under min nan famous people. And the hokkien astronomer too considered him hokkien to name the star he discovered under him.

If u don't know than it just shows yr post are BS.. fuckiens so good..Yeah dream on...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak. Gin, how can forget the hokkien who land on the moon? Also the one invent the internet? Hokkien best! Why you cherry pick only the lowly accomplishments? So humber! I dun think you real hokkien madam! :mad:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u don't know than it just shows yr post are BS.. fuckiens so good..Yeah dream on...

What bs? It's your fucktonese insistence that Lin Zexu is not Fujian aka Hokkien. The new York Chinese people from Fujian think that he is and set up statue for Lin Zexu as from Fujian.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1997/11/20/nyregion/chinatown-s-fujianese-get-a-statue.html

But the statue carries a strong political message as well: it underscores the ascending power in Chinatown of immigrants from mainland China, particularly the Fujianese. They are quickly gaining political strength, at the expense of the pro-Taiwan Cantonese who settled earlier in Chinatown.

''Confucius is for all Chinese,'' said Zheng Dezhang, 36, who immigrated to New York City from Fujian Province in 1989. ''But Lin Zexu is from Fujian, and that is very meaningful for those of us from Fujian, because there are more of us now in New York.''

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What bs? It's your fucktonese insistence that Lin Zexu is not Fujian aka Hokkien. The new York Chinese people from Fujian think that he is and set up statue for Lin Zexu as from Fujian.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/1997/11/20/nyregion/chinatown-s-fujianese-get-a-statue.html

But the statue carries a strong political message as well: it underscores the ascending power in Chinatown of immigrants from mainland China, particularly the Fujianese. They are quickly gaining political strength, at the expense of the pro-Taiwan Cantonese who settled earlier in Chinatown.

''Confucius is for all Chinese,'' said Zheng Dezhang, 36, who immigrated to New York City from Fujian Province in 1989. ''But Lin Zexu is from Fujian, and that is very meaningful for those of us from Fujian, because there are more of us now in New York.''

U just prove wat i said. Fuckiens die don't want face claiming something they are not...N i don't know what a pro Taiwan Cantonese is. Taiwan is a fuckein territory. Really due don't want face kind of ppl...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak. Gin, how can forget the hokkien who land on the moon? Also the one invent the internet? Hokkien best! Why you cherry pick only the lowly accomplishments? So humber! I dun think you real hokkien madam! :mad:

Aiyah those are angmoh the best. Hokkien invest in them like howqua first Chinese to invest in American railway etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U just prove wat i said. Fuckiens die don't want face claiming something they are not...N i don't know what a pro Taiwan Cantonese is. Taiwan is a fuckein territory. Really due don't want face kind of ppl...

No it just proves that hokkiens are open minded people to welcome different fuzhou people right in Hokkien province and treat as their own people. Not like Cantonese expect others to speak their language even when not in their province.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u claim the whole of fuckien province as fuckiens like u..Really die don't want face...I don't claim teochew and Hakka from Guandong as Cantonese...To Cantonese people..Teochew are Teochew even if they are from Guandong. Yr hero is a Foochow..U claiming him to be hokkein is like Cantonese claiming Teochew as Cantonese. You fuckien is a 福賤人. Die don't want face.
Precisely!
Both:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Singaporean_Hokkien
and:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwanese_Hokkien
are mainly from:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanzhou
and:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiamen

Last edited: