Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: French Police Shoot Chink Dead Like A Dog! Chinks Start Riot In Paris!

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default French Police Shoot Chink Dead Like A Dog! Chinks Start Riot In Paris!

Demonstrators had gathered outside a police station on Monday to pay homage to the slain man.

His family denies police reports that he attacked an officer with scissors as they responded to reports of a domestic dispute at his home.

China has formally complained, calling on France to protect its nationals.

The 56-year-old man - father of-five Liu Shaoyo - was shot dead on Sunday night in Paris's 19th arrondissement (district).

Police say he attacked an officer with a sharp object as soon as he came to the door and the officer was only saved by his bullet-proof vest. Another officer then shot him dead.

But the family lawyer says it "totally disputes" this account.

A killing in Paris: Why French Chinese are in uproar

Frenchman describes brutal 'police rape'

One of the man's daughters told French media that her father, who spoke little French, had gone to the door holding a pair of scissors he had been using to prepare fish.
    "They smashed the door in, the shot went off and my father ended up on the floor," she told the Parisian newspaper.

China's foreign affairs ministry has lodged an official protest, urging French authorities to do all they can to shed light on the incident and to protect its nationals' "security and rights".

China's intervention is unusual, says the BBC's Hugh Schofield in Paris. The government in Beijing has spoken out in the past about the threat to Chinese tourists in Paris from criminal gangs, but this is the first time it has implicitly criticised an action by French police.

The police watchdog is due to interview the family later on Tuesday.

At least 150 people took part in Monday's protest, some shouting "Murderers!"

There were accusations of police brutality last month, after a young black man said police had sodomised him with a truncheon.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39416804
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Default Re: French Police Shoot Chink Dead Like A Dog! Chinks Start Riot In Paris!

Chinks should stay in Chingland, go Paris for fuck??

Same goes for Shitskin motherfuckers, those filthy things should all remain in filthy India where they can rape and fuck each other's mothers, wives and slutty daughters.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

Default Re: French Police Shoot Chink Dead Like A Dog! Chinks Start Riot In Paris!

Help the Paris Chinese to protest police brutality! One kind Paris Chinese young man helped me when i was there.

Chinks are well-known for being foreigners' bitches. The Japs, Mongols, Russians, Viets, Turks, AMDKs, have all kicked chink butt before. I read that in Paris, the chinks get constantly owned by Arabs and niggers despite their vaunted chink shaolin and wingchun gongfu, all flashy for lion dance shows but utterly useless in a real fight.

Not surprised that a chink gets shot and a typical chink riot fails to turn paris upside down. Perhaps the chinks should hire some Arabs and niggers to show them how to organize a decent riot.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Chinks are well-known for being foreigners' bitches.
    Ching whores are alike SPGs with big pussy, travel 100km to let them fuck, all these white cock worshipping cheap sluts.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 12

The fucking french police are afraid of mudslimes yet bully Chinese all cos Chinese are not violent animals unlike mudslimes and shit skins this proves you need to be aggressive if not ppl will take advantage of you.

The important lessons Chinese can learn from mudslimes/blacks/shit skins is to be more aggressive and more demanding. You ever notice asians being so called model minorities are nice ppl doesn't work and they get treated worse instead. Notice how mudslimes in europe behave like blacks in the US always complaining of being victims gives them so much leeway. Chinese need to adopt that. Along with their superior work ethic and intelligence and combined with the do not fuck with me always play victim of the blacks and mudslimes they will gain even more leeway. I really hope those french Chinese don't become uncle tom Chinese dogs and weaklings or suck the cocks of whites and other races this weaken the Chinese population in france.

The police watchdog is due to interview the family later on Tuesday.

Further proof that the French treat the chinks as dogs. They are actually sending a police watchdog instead of a human police officer to interview the chinks.

Further proof that the French treat the chinks as dogs. They are actually sending a police watchdog instead of a human police officer to interview the chinks.

Didn't I say that Paris Chinese also got discrimination? Why the Paris Chinese young man can turn out so well and not like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell?

My Reputation Points: 3371 / Power: 7

French are racists

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

very underwhelming news. chink who swept his driveway in fremont got shot by cops for not letting go of broom when told to do so. vietbu who was peeling fruit with a peeler was shot by cops in san jose when she refused to drop peeler. very common when cops are tough with losers and disobedient bozos. it's about time french cops toughen up and shoot to kill. as for sinkie poodles they have ambulance to hide in for full restraint.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegjets View Post
    French are racists

You haven't seen Spanish yet.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...dy-sketch.html
    Last edited by ginfreely; 28-03-2017 at 04:03 PM.

My Reputation Points: 978 / Power: 8

Chinks are well-known for being foreigners' bitches. The Japs, Mongols, Russians, Viets, Turks, AMDKs, have all kicked chink butt before. I read that in Paris, the chinks get constantly owned by Arabs and niggers despite their vaunted chink shaolin and wingchun gongfu, all flashy for lion dance shows but utterly useless in a real fight.

Not surprised that a chink gets shot and a typical chink riot fails to turn paris upside down. Perhaps the chinks should hire some Arabs and niggers to show them how to organize a decent riot.
    yes sir, some cheap sinkie sluts take the short cuts to appear as high class by spending a few ks sgd travel to Europe and suck European cock and behave intimately with them to look sophisticated and high class..In actual fact they are cheap dirty whores.
    ** peace **

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Help the Paris Chinese to protest police brutality! One kind Paris Chinese young man helped me when i was there.
    Paris Chinese got high class Chinese who helped others!

If Chinese here can trample me fellow Chinese until like that , what you all expect from other races? At least they trample OTHERS and not their own race. LOL

My Reputation Points: 141 / Power: 0

Chinese unker raised 5 kids in paris yet dunno speak french.

Same same all these tiong migrants. 'Migrate' but make it like their own tiong towns. Sg no exception.

My Reputation Points: 214 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDog View Post
    Good job my fellow dogs.
    good job my fellow islambabi allahpuki dog.

My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

https://www.rt.com/news/382618-paris...otest-clashes/

Police, anti-brutality protesters clash in Paris for 2nd night after death of Chinese man (VIDEOS)
    Published time: 28 Mar, 2017 21:18
    Edited time: 28 Mar, 2017 23:19
    Get short URL
    Paris March 28, 2017. © AFP
    AddThis Sharing Buttons
    Share to Facebook655Share to TwitterShare to RedditShare to StumbleUponShare to Google+Share to Tumblr
    Police in Paris have used tear gas to disperse a crowd of protesters who turned violent and clashed with authorities over the killing of an Asian man over the weekend while also denouncing overall police brutality in the country.

Police intervened to disperse the crowd shortly after 11 pm local time. Tear gas was shot during RT's live broadcast from the scene in Paris’ 19th district where police faced off with the local Asian community for the second night running.

Footage from the site shows police in riot gear trying to quell protesters.

Hundreds of people converged on the streets of Paris on Tuesday to speak out against police brutality. Activists and members of the Asian community marched in the vicinity of the police station of the 19th arrondissement for several hours before the violence erupted.

The protesters, mainly from the Asian community, are demanding justice over the death of Shaoyo Liu. The 56-year-old Chinese man was shot dead on Sunday by a BAC (anti-crime brigade) policeman during an intervention at his home over a “family dispute.”

The incident has sparked a diplomatic row with Beijing. On Tuesday, the Chinese Foreign Ministry summoned a French diplomat and urged the French authorities to investigate the killing thoroughly and to ensure the safety of Chinese nationals on French soil.

READ MORE: Beijing demands safety for nationals in France after Chinese man's death sparks Paris riot

Until the first projectiles were thrown at officers late evening, the gathering was relatively calm with some 500 people lighting candles and chanting “Assassins!” “Truth!” and “Demand justice!” Le Parisien reports.

Monday night’s protest unfolded similarly with clashes resulting in the arrests of 35 people.

The French should learn from the Tiananmen incident. Bring in the tanks to squash the riots. A decade later, all the french cops involved in putting down the riot will be remembered as heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitler_Bush View Post
    https://www.rt.com/news/382618-paris...otest-clashes/

Police, anti-brutality protesters clash in Paris for 2nd night after death of Chinese man (VIDEOS)
    Published time: 28 Mar, 2017 21:18
    Edited time: 28 Mar, 2017 23:19
    Get short URL
    Paris March 28, 2017. © AFP
    AddThis Sharing Buttons
    Share to Facebook655Share to TwitterShare to RedditShare to StumbleUponShare to Google+Share to Tumblr
    Police in Paris have used tear gas to disperse a crowd of protesters who turned violent and clashed with authorities over the killing of an Asian man over the weekend while also denouncing overall police brutality in the country.

Police intervened to disperse the crowd shortly after 11 pm local time. Tear gas was shot during RT's live broadcast from the scene in Paris’ 19th district where police faced off with the local Asian community for the second night running.

Footage from the site shows police in riot gear trying to quell protesters.

Hundreds of people converged on the streets of Paris on Tuesday to speak out against police brutality. Activists and members of the Asian community marched in the vicinity of the police station of the 19th arrondissement for several hours before the violence erupted.

The protesters, mainly from the Asian community, are demanding justice over the death of Shaoyo Liu. The 56-year-old Chinese man was shot dead on Sunday by a BAC (anti-crime brigade) policeman during an intervention at his home over a “family dispute.”

The incident has sparked a diplomatic row with Beijing. On Tuesday, the Chinese Foreign Ministry summoned a French diplomat and urged the French authorities to investigate the killing thoroughly and to ensure the safety of Chinese nationals on French soil.

READ MORE: Beijing demands safety for nationals in France after Chinese man's death sparks Paris riot

Until the first projectiles were thrown at officers late evening, the gathering was relatively calm with some 500 people lighting candles and chanting “Assassins!” “Truth!” and “Demand justice!” Le Parisien reports.

Monday night’s protest unfolded similarly with clashes resulting in the arrests of 35 people.

Go go go high class Paris Chinese, I am with you! Crush the angmoh bastard bullies!

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

Go go go high class Paris Chinese, I am with you! Crush the angmoh bastard bullies!
    If the damned chinks are not happy with the way they are treated in France why don't they just fuck off back to China where they belong.

The French didn't invite them to Paris they rudely barged in despite the fact they are not welcome.

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

Thread Information