• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why so many Bakeries in Singapore?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
See! But you won't be sued because BigPharma covers your backside. I am sure you can't be bothered if your male patients grow breasts from the Risperdal you prescribed.

Lots of doctor haters in sinkieland. One reason why I left.

At the end of the day, we all have to weigh the pros and cons of everything. Managing schizophrenia vs metabolic side effects and increased mortality. Voting PAP or opposition. Migrating to a better place or staying in stinkieland.

I sincerely hope that when you are very ill and suffering you do not go to any hospital and do not ask for any help from the doctors that you so absolutely hate. Because if you do, and you live, you will never forgive yourself for playing into the hands of doctors and BigPharma.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh if you ever encounter a friend or relative who is having hematemesis or melena bleeding GIT tell them to refuse PPI ok! Follow your advice take more acid and seaweed.

What do quacks like me know man.

Strawman argument. I studied the alternative site very carefully and they warn you NOT to take betaine HCL if you have bloody black stools. And by the way, I am not dispensing any advice at all. I am just sharing my experience. I would charge money if I were dispensing any advice.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bakeries are linked to disposable incomes. Richer folk eat more bread and pasta, while poorer folk eat more rice and beehoon.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Strawman argument. I studied the alternative site very carefully and they warn you NOT to take betaine HCL if you have bloody black stools. And by the way, I am not dispensing any advice at all. I am just sharing my experience. I would charge money if I were dispensing any advice.

And I am doing the same at this forum. Believe me when I say I do not get a cent from sharing my experience here.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of doctor haters in sinkieland. One reason why I left.

At the end of the day, we all have to weigh the pros and cons of everything. Managing schizophrenia vs metabolic side effects and increased mortality. Voting PAP or opposition. Migrating to a better place or staying in stinkieland.

I sincerely hope that when you are very ill and suffering you do not go to any hospital and do not ask for any help from the doctors that you so absolutely hate. Because if you do, and you live, you will never forgive yourself for playing into the hands of doctors and BigPharma.

I would also sincerely advise kryonlight not to go to any hospital too! Instead I would encourage him to consult bomoh Pastor Rony Tan. JohnTan was healed by bomoh Tan's prayer and is the living testimony in the forum.

list-of-ailments-healed.jpg

rony-tan-lighthouse-evangelism.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I am very terminally ill, I won't go to the hospital for treatment. Best is fly to Switzerland and take some barbiturate to end the suffering.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would also sincerely advise kryonlight not to go to any hospital too! Instead I would encourage him to consult bomoh Pastor Rony Tan. JohnTan was healed by bomoh Tan's prayer and is the living testimony in the forum.

I am an atheist Theravada Buddhist. Rony Tan is a quack.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these hypocrites. Curse and swear at doctors. Then when they are really sick and suffering have no qualms about going to hospital and EXPECTING the doctors to take good care of them.

I challenge all you jokers to stay away from western medicine and western doctors when you have a heart attack, cancer stroke, pneumonia fracture etc!

Otherwise STFU!

Nobody is denying the positive aspects of western medicine. But western medicine does have its flaws and limitations, especially when it involves BigPharma and big money. See how a UK mother saved her son by giving cannabis oil against doctor advice.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If I am very terminally ill, I won't go to the hospital for treatment. Best is fly to Switzerland and take some barbiturate to end the suffering.

That one still got to see doctors for assisted suicide. So no count. You need to die naturally. No cheating. Otherwise you die already will still always feel bad that you had to go to stinking doctors for help and used BigPharma products like barbiturates, opioids etc.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Nobody is denying the positive aspects of western medicine. But western medicine does have its flaws and limitations, especially when it involves BigPharma and big money. See how a UK mother saved her son by giving cannabis oil against doctor advice.

Uhmm from the way you post it sounds like western medicine is a total con job. The doctors are quacks. Doctors prescribing meds means they are MLM distributors. All I have read from you are negative things.

What's so positive about western medicine?

Oh and all these miracle recoveries are exactly that. Miracles. Like Rony Tan. If doctor told every cancer patient to take Cannabis to cure cancer you say the doctor quack or not?

When you have nothing to lose. Try everything and anything. Most cases end up dead. If you are lucky, it is a miracle. When you have no knowledge and no responsibility, easy to say all kinds of shit.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That one still got to see doctors for assisted suicide. So no count. You need to die naturally. No cheating. Otherwise you die already will still always feel bad that you had to go to stinking doctors for help and used BigPharma products like barbiturates, opioids etc.

I still trust good doctors who help you to die. I am not against all doctors. So I wonder why would you presume that? Remember I called you a good doctor in my original post but you didn't appreciate it anyway. Neither am I against BigPharma products where the effects and side effects are well known and not hidden out of plain sight.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uhmm from the way you post it sounds like western medicine is a total con job. The doctors are quacks. Doctors prescribing meds means they are MLM distributors. All I have read from you are negative things.

What's so positive about western medicine?

LOL! That's because you led the direction of the conversation right from the start. You painted yourself into a corner.

What I like about western medicine: surgery and skilled surgeons. I thank Dr Ng Chin from Raffles Hospital for his fine haemorrhoidectomy skills.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LOL! That's because you led the direction of the conversation right from the start. You painted yourself into a corner.

What I like about western medicine: surgery and skilled surgeons. I thank Dr Ng Chin from Raffles Hospital for his fine haemorrhoidectomy skills.

Aiyah stupid me. See I am such a quack. You also have to thank BigPharma for anesthesia otehrwise the hemorrhoidectomy very painful man! LOL!

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Oh yes! Do you have any idea what's the name for that drug? I got knocked out with just 3 breaths. Do I get knocked out as easily with barbiturates?

I believe it might be Propofol but that is IV. The gas I dunno. Halo-something. I am not anesthetist. Haha! Just quack.

Barbiturates can also knock you out but it suppresses respiratory drive.

Everything got good and bad lah. Dun need so extreme. Supplements also good. Probiotics. Natural digestive enzymes. Alkaline water. Full spectrum lights. Mountain air rich with negative ions.