• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why so many Bakeries in Singapore?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, that basically sums up modern medicine. I wondered what's the purpose of titanium dioxide in Nexium. This class of drugs omeprazole is really atrocious. Imagine you get GERD and you take it for the rest of your life and it doesn't cure you at all!

I am smart. I cured my GERD with betaine hydrochloride and himalayan salt and seaweed. If you have GERD, you really need more stomach acid, not proton pump inhibitors! GERD is a condition where your stomach can't create enough acid to properly digest your food. Just speaking from my own experience.

I get rid of GERD by getting rid of work stress. Best cure. Anyway just curious which brand of betaine hydrochloride and himalayan salt and seaweed you took to cure?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The smell of Indian prata curry at nex level 2 is the best! Why did the management allow it to be located next to the most populous elevator in the mall?

scent of spices can reduce my fainting spell from too much bakery shops in the mall. very healthy, wholesome, natural, organic, grass-fed, free-range, eco-friendly, gmo-free detoxifier effect. shiok.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Err in Canada I get no money for prescribing. So only in Singapore then got make money selling for BigPharma. Your sinkieland lor.

Don't cheat yourself, quacky! The moment you prescribe Nexium or any other omeprazole for your GERD patient, you are already an MLM distributor for BigPharma. The patient may not buy the poison from you and you don't get a profit from it, but it definitely doesn't lessen your guilt as an accomplice!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I get rid of GERD by getting rid of work stress. Best cure. Anyway just curious which brand of betaine hydrochloride and himalayan salt and seaweed you took to cure?

I used Doctor's Best betaine hydrochloride with Gentian bitters. I forgot which brand of himalayan salt. Seaweed is ordinary seaweed from market. I am no longer taking betaine HCL. I take just a pinch of sea salt in the morning for maintenance and eat seaweed may be once a week. Currently, I am taking slippery elm which is really good for your gastro-intestinal tract. I noticed that previously I would get indigestion after taking iced soda water or iced dessert, but after 6 months of slippery elm, eating my favorite iced dessert after a meal isn't a problem anymore!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Don't cheat yourself, quacky! The moment you prescribe Nexium or any other omeprazole for your GERD patient, you are already an MLM distributor for BigPharma. The patient may not buy the poison from you and you don't get a profit from it, but it definitely doesn't lessen your guilt as an accomplice!

OMG!!! You are right! Sigh quack like me never realized that for so long!

Anyway PPIs linked to abrupt renal impairment. So we are switching back to H2 receptor blockers for now. Patents all ran out on those class of drugs already.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I used Doctor's Best betaine hydrochloride with Gentian bitters. I forgot which brand of himalayan salt. Seaweed is ordinary seaweed from market. I am no longer taking betaine HCL. I take just a pinch of sea salt in the morning for maintenance and eat seaweed may be once a week. Currently, I am taking slippery elm which is really good for your gastro-intestinal tract. I noticed that previously I would get indigestion after taking iced soda water or iced dessert, but after 6 months of slippery elm, eating my favorite iced dessert after a meal isn't a problem anymore!

Oh if you ever encounter a friend or relative who is having hematemesis or melena bleeding GIT tell them to refuse PPI ok! Follow your advice take more acid and seaweed.

What do quacks like me know man.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Modern Doctors who are educated by big pharma in medical schools are DRUG PUSHERS. Period!!!!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
All these hypocrites. Curse and swear at doctors. Then when they are really sick and suffering have no qualms about going to hospital and EXPECTING the doctors to take good care of them.

I challenge all you jokers to stay away from western medicine and western doctors when you have a heart attack, cancer stroke, pneumonia fracture etc!

Otherwise STFU!

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these hypocrites. Curse and swear at doctors. Then when they are really sick and suffering have no qualms about going to hospital and EXPECTING the doctors to take good care of them.

I challenge all you jokers to stay away from western medicine and western doctors when you have a heart attack, cancer stroke, pneumonia fracture etc!

Otherwise STFU!

shout 'AllahPuki' 100 times daily will cure you of all illnesses.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Otherwise STFU!

Educated human beings do not need doctors for chronic diseases. All plants and fruits are able to deal with it.

Doctors can't earn a cent from these well-informed individuals.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Educated human beings do not need doctors for chronic diseases. All plants and fruits are able to deal with it.

Doctors can't earn a cent from these well-informed individuals.

That is what LKY said as well. Great minds think alike.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is what LKY said as well. Great minds think alike.

PAP losers love to masturbate over LKY photos and time and time again would love to pop his name out of nowhere.

poll_zpshuhm6b31.png

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Otherwise STFU!

I respect surgeons who are hands on and gps who take the initiatives to explain things to patients.
no other medicines or nature plants can replace their skills.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh thank you very much for your great tips! I will bear them in mind for future use if necessary.

UMNO Terrorist

Alfrescian
Loyal
No good business.

I am next to Crystal Jade My Bread

Whole day sales girls shouting offer
$6 for 6 pieces. Very few buyers.