• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Muslims in the Israeli Army

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
De-misinformation
This blog dedicated to Arab-Israeli conflict. In this blog you can find facts which you will never see on TV and almost never in YouTube. This is the truth, a responce on anti-israeli propaganda and misinformation.
http://de-misinformation.blogspot.sg/

"Arabs are also people".
"These things are done by individual degenerates – such degenerates exist in any nation".
HatuelFamily01.jpg

Are you serious?
So, those who approached the car, saw a pregnant woman with four little daughters, and in cold blood shot them point-black - those were degenerates. OK

And that sniper who looked out an eight-month-old baby in father's hands, pointed at baby's head and shot him dead – was that one from among the same degenerates, or another one?
justice_shalhevet.jpg
3d5ca6520acb9e8d.jpg

And what about those guys, who trapped the ten-year-old boy, stabbed him with knives all over his body, and then – still alive – RAPED HIM IN THE WOUNDS…
A ten year old kid… Did you get it?..

Did you understand what I wrote? Read it again. This is from the autopsy protocol. They raped… In the bleeding wounds… A still alive… Ten-year-old child. Internalized?..

Let's go on. Were those the same degenerates as above, or were they yet other ones?
How many degenerates do they have, ha?

The one who broke into the family's house and cut with knife the kids sleeping in their cribs and beds – is he the same degenerate? Or yet another one? Okay, okay. Let's increase maximum allowable density of degenerates – in the long run, they have heaps of people there…

3yo3.jpg

FOGEL+FAMILY+01.jpg

FOGEL+FAMILY+03.jpg

Yet, once again I'll interrupt myself. Did anyone… ever… saw… heard… suspected… any Israeli… doing SUCH THINGS to Arab children?... Ha? I don't hear!!!

Please, remember this. Let's move on.
The one who sat near the family with five children in Sbarro café and took with him to grave the parents and the three youngest kids – when I go to my grandfather's tomb I pass by them, all five of them, in Jerusalem cemetery – this one was also a degenerate. Got it. Okay.

"In the morning of May 9, 2001, the thirteen years old schoolboys Kobi Mandel and Yosef Yishran who lived in Tekoa settlement East from Gush-Etzion, went to look for a place for a traditional campfire, which they were going to make as all Israeli kids do, the next evening for Lag ba-Omer festivities. Palestinian murderers traced the boys and beat them to death with stones

x_604afd5e.jpg

Beat the kids to death – long time. Slowly. Orderly. Excruciatingly. Piercingly painful. There were apparently quite a number of people there. But all, apparently, degenerates as well. Apparently yet other ones. Aha…

Whatever long I continue recollecting now, I will not enumerate more than a couple of hundreds specific cases – come on, what the human's memory can store in the end? Let's consider all that as done by degenerates.

Then, tell me. Here, all of a sudden, among you… among us… here appears a degenerate. And we have seen what he had done. How shall we act?.. Clear.
And now, tell me – why are they dancing and make fireworks? Is that they have SOME degenerates, and the rest of people are celebrating their great deeds? Then, those who are degenerates – they are not at all degenerates, aha. And please, no need to stress on this exclusiveness that much. So much HHhappinesss spark in the faces of the Arab civilians when they – civilians – learn about the unparalleled feat of their to-no-extent-degenerates who raped the kid in the stab-wounds, that it simply and immediately becomes clear.

And if this is not enough, let me ask about another thing. There, they have kind of HAMAS government. And their big-shots practice hiding behind women and children. This is a known fact, everyone sees it. If any professionally visually-impaired CNN correspondents do not see it – by mere chance of course, this is not the case with their own people – it's impossible to conceal.
And – attention! – here comes a question: WHY AFTER SEEING THIS, THOSE PEOPLE KEEP SUPPORTING THEM? Imagine just for a second that people of any western country see how a certain senator-governor being under fire hides behind babies, or pushes forward in front of him women and elderly. People see it ONE TIME. Guess how long this congressmen-superman will keep the power and wear a tie. Ha?
While a simple Arab worker still prefers blondes HAMAS… Therefore, don't tell me they are just the same people like we are. If they are people, then we are not. "If Evtushenko is against collective farms, then I am all for them." ©
203952.jpg

Amjad Awad, one of 2 killers of Fogel family in Itamar.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 Hours of Walking in Israel as a Woman in Hijab

[video=youtube;EbYopiz6sLg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbYopiz6sLg[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, you won't find a Jew solider in Arab Islamic countries. I am not sure about Christians though. So who are more bigot?

Muslim IDF Soldier Keeps Watch Over Israel's Gaza Border

[video=youtube;w0dOvJp1ZFM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0dOvJp1ZFM[/video]