• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP govt uses tools to control and brainwash the Singapore population

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
someone enlightened posted this link http://www.grossmanlawllc.com/files/ij-decision_media.pdf

and i wish to highlight a point made in it:

Amos_zpskydceqpj.png

The sinkie govt use employment, housing and the media to control the population.

Any say on that.. and of course i totally agree on it, i just want to know what those brainwash sinkie losers who suck PAP dicks daily gonna say about this.

I have listen to sinkie losers talking about buying HDB flats and advise others to do so without even realising the control by the PAP govt using this tools.

Last edited:

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voltaire said:

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Who you're not allowed to criticize --

Singapore -> Lee

USA & Europe -> Jews (e.g. Mel Gibson)

I hope Amos doesn't take his 'freedom of speech' too far there.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have listen to sinkie losers talking about buying HDB flats and advise others to do so without even realising the control by the PAP govt using this tools.

I believe Roy Ngerng tried doing that.

But his posts were so pedantic that I couldn't stomach it.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sinkie govt use employment, housing and the media to control the population. Any say on that.. and of course i totally agree on it, i just want to know what those brainwash sinkie losers who suck PAP dicks daily gonna say about this.

No true freedom may be found in this world of Samsara. Not in the US or anywhere else.

After the basic needs (food, shelter, clothing) are met, everything else is superfluous.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No true freedom may be found in this world of Samsara. Not in the US or anywhere else.

After the basic needs (food, shelter, clothing) are met, everything else is superfluous.

Maybe you have the perception that every country who need his citizen to be employed and have a roof over their heads is to control them.

Yes, there is a certain level of control when you need to be part of the money supply system.. however the PAP govt has a much tighter screw over the housing and employment here rather than loosening the screw.

There is no work done by the PAP to loosen the screw as the pricing of the housing is dictated by them as they have control over HDB and the land ( for those semi-private and private plus business rental)

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wish to ask those brainwashed sinkies if they feel that they are being controlled by the PAP while they are planning to purchase their HDB flat or their second one..oops..maybe their next condo.

How about getting the next higher paid job in sinkieland?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you have the perception that every country who need his citizen to be employed and have a roof over their heads is to control them.

Yes, there is a certain level of control when you need to be part of the money supply system.. however the PAP govt has a much tighter screw over the housing and employment here rather than loosening the screw.

There is no work done by the PAP to loosen the screw as the pricing of the housing is dictated by them as they have control over HDB and the land ( for those semi-private and private plus business rental)

Would you prefer if the PAP does not exert control housing and jobs? :confused: That is exactly what happened over the last 10 years is it not? Control you complain, don't control you also complain. :rolleyes:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone enlightened posted this link http://www.grossmanlawllc.com/files/ij-decision_media.pdf

and i wish to highlight a point made in it:

Amos_zpskydceqpj.png

The sinkie govt use employment, housing and the media to control the population.

Any say on that.. and of course i totally agree on it, i just want to know what those brainwash sinkie losers who suck PAP dicks daily gonna say about this.

The usual... "If don't have PAP, won't have today's Singapore"... don't you know that this credit is bottomless?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Would you prefer if the PAP does not exert control housing and jobs? :confused: That is exactly what happened over the last 10 years is it not? Control you complain, don't control you also complain. :rolleyes:

every country's govt has some control over their housing and employment.

i am referring to the extend of the repercussion of the PAP's control over housing and employment and its effect on citizens' life and choices in their life.

Let me ask you a question: do you know why PAP want to have such control?

Last edited:

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

If PAP doesn't control prices via HDB, the private developers are going to gouge up the prices even higher.. like Hong Kong. Sure, the process is not perfect, but it's something.

I just don't like the fact that they're using HDB as a means to induce ppl to marry -- which causes most marriage to end up as marriages of convenience.

Low birth rate is a force of nature. No artificial means can stop it.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The usual... "If don't have PAP, won't have today's Singapore"... don't you know that this credit is bottomless?

then let me put a challenge to them..

Will PAP got any balls to let another party to run the country for a few terms to see how Singapore fares? If there is no comparsion because of their lust on holding on to power,

then don't claim such unwarranted credit to themselves.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If PAP doesn't control prices via HDB, the private developers are going to gouge up the prices even higher.. like Hong Kong. Sure, the process is not perfect, but it's something.

I just don't like the fact that they're using HDB as a means to induce ppl to marry -- which causes most marriage to end up as marriages of convenience.

Low birth rate is a force of nature. No artificial means can stop it.

Like i say, it depends on how the control of prices of Flats are being done? but they are dictating the housing prices

The way they do it, is to have controlled over the population..

but let me ask you a question: why do PAP want such control such as housing, employment and the media?

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like say, it depends on how the control of prices of Flats are being done? but they are dictating the housing prices

The way they do it, is to have controlled over the population..

but let me ask you a question: why do PAP want such control such as housing, employment and the media?

Of course must control. How can let it go out of control? :confused: Prices go out of control good ah? What extend no extend? What would you have done differently give you 2020 hindsight? Cannot say right? That's why I say all this internet complainers mo lan yong. Not constructing at all. :rolleyes:

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because if they don't, private companies are gonna fk you even harder.

The media is poison in the hands of the masses. It affects the very stability of the state. Of course it has to be regulated.

Basic things like utilities, train, bus, housing, etc. cannot ever be privatized. Otherwise you gonna get fk-ed very hard.

CPF is controversial though. Unlike the US (petroldollar),Norway (oil), Australia (natural resource) and Japan (export capability), the Singapore economy and currency has no real backing for stability except the huge capital reserves stolen from our earnings. Is it ethical? IDK. But Lky treats us like economic digits, so for him the individual means nothing.

From a higher philosophical standpoint, no final satisfaction may be sought for in this world of Samsara -- No iPhones, Teslas, Rockets, Amazons, state constitutions, laws, or Utopias of any kind may quench the suffering of the human heart.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course must control. How can let it go out of control? :confused: Prices go out of control good ah? What extend no extend? What would you have done differently give you 2020 hindsight? Cannot say right? That's why I say all this internet complainers mo lan yong. Not constructing at all. :rolleyes:

Because if they don't, private companies are gonna fk you even harder.

The media is poison in the hands of the masses. It affects the very stability of the state. Of course it has to be regulated.

Basic things like utilities, train, bus, housing, etc. cannot ever be privatized. Otherwise you gonna get fk-ed very hard.

CPF is controversial though. Unlike the US (petroldollar),Norway (oil), Australia (natural resource) and Japan (export capability), the Singapore economy and currency has no real backing for stability except the huge capital reserves stolen from our earnings. Is it ethical? IDK. But Lky treats us like economic digits, so for him the individual means nothing.

From a higher philosophical standpoint, no final satisfaction may be sought for in this world of Samsara -- No iPhones, Teslas, Rockets, Amazons, state constitutions, laws, or Utopias of any kind may quench the suffering of the human heart.

it is the fault of the person who ask the question when the question is not phrase properly..

The question is : What is the main reason the PAP want to use housing, employment and media to control the Singapore population freedom of thoughts and choices in their life pertaining to PAP political establishment?

Main reason means the gist of the whole point.

maybe i should give an example what does MAIN means

to a mangina, the main reason for a lady to marry him is because she loves him

to a mgtow, the main reason for a lady to marry a man is to get half of his asset through no fault divorce.

The bullshit reason like.... to have company, to have someone to talk to , to have sex, to show off.. these are not the main reason.

Last edited:

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is the fault of the person who ask the question when the question is not phrase properly..

The question is : What is the main reason the PAP want to use housing, employment and media to control the Singapore population freedom of thoughts and choices in their life pertaining to PAP political establishment.

Main reason means the gist of the whole point.

maybe i should give an example what does MAIN means

to a mangina, the main reason of a lady to marry him is because she loves him

to a mgtow, the main reason of a lady to marry a man is to get half of his asset through no fault divorce.

The bullshit reason like.... to have company, to have someone to talk to , to have sex, to show off.. these are not the main reason.

The reason is groundless.. It's like asking why the tiger wants to eat the deer... because its very nature is to eat the deer.

But I guess the closest answer is: most sinkies have coolie or farmer genes -- only such and such things appeal in the main to them. They care more about security than freedom. So in Singapore's case, housing and employment are the main levers of government.

Also, Farmers and coolies cannot be left to their own devices. They need a 'nanny' to provide a certain assurance to them. PAP can't do much, this is the original material they are provided with..

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The reason is groundless.. It's like asking why the tiger wants to eat the deer... because its very nature is to eat the deer.

But I guess the closest answer is: most sinkies have coolie or farmer genes -- only such and such things appeal in the main to them. They care more about security than freedom. So in Singapore's case, housing and employment are the main levers of government.

Also, Farmers and coolies cannot be left to their own devices. They need a 'nanny' to provide a certain assurance to them. PAP can't do much, this is the original material they are provided with..

You have not answered the question. you only say what sinkies cares about and not why PAP uses these tools to control the population freedom of choices and thoughts.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why do females have a hole?

Because male have stick.

if you don't know the answer or no balls to answer it, then just be humble and say you don't know or have no balls. no need to waste time to justify your ignorance or ball-lessness.