• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkies Prefer To Work Or Exercise Than To See Doctor! 95% Pay Less Than $25k Bill!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Re: Sinkies Prefer To Work Or Exercise Than To See Doctor! 95% Pay Less Than $25k Bil

wah so specific 4D addiction. I wonder what happened to that person. No more play 4D but addicted to TOTO?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkies Prefer To Work Or Exercise Than To See Doctor! 95% Pay Less Than $25k Bil

Yeah no point having any doctors in Singapore. Just completely close down all the quack hospitals. Will save the country billions and billions.

After all sinkies say can die cannot get sick. So just die lah. Save money. No need medisave medishield what not rubbish shit.

Nowadays, we treat ourselves by reading up on alternative health sites and get the alternative medicine from iherb.com and elsewhere. Good doctor, how reliable is this information on preparing intravenous vitamin c solution? I think I might try it on myself if I ever get cancer. Or I might fly to Canada if you are willing to do it for me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkie docs are still required to do cosmetic procedures. very lucrative business. huat ah!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Nowadays, we treat ourselves by reading up on alternative health sites and get the alternative medicine from iherb.com and elsewhere. Good doctor, how reliable is this information on preparing intravenous vitamin c solution? I think I might try it on myself if I ever get cancer. Or I might fly to Canada if you are willing to do it for me.

why ask me? I am a quack. You can google to see how good it is and buy it over the internet and do it yourself. You don't need any doctor.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

sinkie docs are still required to do cosmetic procedures. very lucrative business. huat ah!

Should come up with DIY systems for cosmetic procedures. Make more money. Remember the way to go in the future is more quackery. People are too used to conventional and no longer believe in it. Must come up with more fancy stuff.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why ask me? I am a quack. You can google to see how good it is and buy it over the internet and do it yourself. You don't need any doctor.

Can't you read? That website says "For physicians only". Aren't you one? Or are you a real quack?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should come up with DIY systems for cosmetic procedures. Make more money. Remember the way to go in the future is more quackery. People are too used to conventional and no longer believe in it. Must come up with more fancy stuff.

very easy to hoodwink sinkies, from penile enlongation with dumbbells to vaginal tightening with coconut cream to lip enlargement with bee stings. sinkies live on fake news and quack methods.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Can't you read? That website says "For physicians only". Aren't you one? Or are you a real quack?

Wah lau typical sinkie. Website say what you follow ar? If you read already catch no ball that is different lah. Nowadays got google, anything dun understand just google lah.

I am a real quack ok!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah lau typical sinkie. Website say what you follow ar? If you read already catch no ball that is different lah. Nowadays got google, anything dun understand just google lah.

I am a real quack ok!

Wah lau! If you can't give an opinion, just say so lah! Real quack sinkie doctor! If I ask an ang moh doctor online, sure give a better response than you! Chao sinkie NS doctor!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Wah lau! If you can't give an opinion, just say so lah! Real quack sinkie doctor! If I ask an ang moh doctor online, sure give a better response than you! Chao sinkie NS doctor!

I told you already I am a real quack. Why you keep on don't believe me? Must say again and again and again then you believe is it?

Told you already go find TCM and Bomoh. Dr Google also. They are the real docs. It has nothing to do with race or citizenship.