• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie 'Dog Brother' Dies Like Bruce Lee At AMK Coffeeshop!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
34867967_-_26_03_2017.jpg

SINGAPORE - A 56-year-old man died in his sleep at an Ang Mo Kio coffeeshop on Sunday (March 26) afternoon.

In a bizarre turn of events, his death was not discovered for a number of hours as the body sat slumped at one of the tables.

This, despite one of his friends sitting at the same table for about an hour.

The friend, who only wanted to be known as Mr Goh, told Shin Min Daily News that he had arrived at the Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 coffeeshop at around 4pm.

"I thought he was sleeping and did not want to disturb him, so I sat by his side for an hour without calling out to him before buying my meal at about 5pm and going home," said Mr Goh.

"I did not expect to learn of his death just a short while later."

The Singapore Civil Defence Force said it received an alert at about 5.37pm and dispatched an ambulance to the coffeeshop.

The man was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

Police added that investigations are ongoing.

According to Shin Min's report, the deceased, who went by the Mandarin nickname "Gou Di" (or Dog Brother), was a regular at the coffeeshop and had arrived around 1pm.

He then told other regulars that he had just taken some medicine that made him sleepy and would take a nap.

The man's condition was discovered by one of the coffeeshop's attendants who noticed that the man's head had not moved for two to three hours.

Upon seeing the man's pale complexion, the attendant called for an ambulance.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-kio-coffeeshop-friend-thought-he-was-napping

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bruce Lee died fucking in the bed of actress 丁培. Stroke in the brains during sex.

She fucked his brains off basically.