• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Guess the race: Family accuses taxi driver of using violence on them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the 25th March, today at 1.55pm, my sister was assaulted by a GrabTaxi driver while coming back home together with my mother & grandmother from Joo Chiat Complex.

My sister booked GrabTaxi driver, Tan Soon Hian, Transcab Renault (SHC5433R) at 1.27pm. Throughout the trip the driver didn't talk, but started to show signs of temper when they got stuck at a traffic jam nearby Bedok Reservoir Road.

He began to hurl vulgarities at my family telling them he is in a rush and all my sister asked him was, if he was in a rush why did he accept their booking (Grab can choose and accept riders by their destination), that agitated him and he punched my sister on her right neck and arm, grabbing her hand tight asking her to pay & get off this taxi

At this moment the taxi was just 1 bustop away from reaching my house. As all were ladies in the taxi, my mother got worried and paid the driver $15 (fare was $13.23) without receiving any change. They managed to walk home and later made a police report. Grab are now assisting us with this issue as well and suspended the driver's account for now.

I'm extremely frustrated over this issue that happened to my family. I hope all my FB friends can share this post to alert others of this driver as he still can pick up passengers because it's a taxi. We didn't manage to get through Transcab.

Please share ! thank you #GRAB #GRABTAXI
*Police Report photos uploaded*

Credit: Satesh Kumaran

17498776_1407438992609635_8616162479610820981_n.jpg

17499213_1407438835942984_1763132307095665892_n.jpg

17523066_1407438849276316_7929585007132729801_n.jpg

17522923_1407438829276318_375527980235786030_n.jpg

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/107111519-post11.html

this pang sai color race like to make up story one

See ppl are starting to become racially aware and know how shit skins behave.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
For fuck's sake, Indians should be banned from Grab Uber taxis

Their fucking stench in an enclosed area will make normal people go crazy.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully taxi cctv is on , it's an occupation hazard if not switched on . Can be accused by those who are unreasonable when they twist and turn .

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone should just carry a gun like in the wild wild west,
anything not happy, have a shootout, one by one,
will minimise frivolous complaints
it will keep the population down and undertakers will have good business….
many problems will be solved as there will be lesser and lesser people…..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by the way transcab cabbies are notorious. they r the dumping ground for cabbies rejected or sacked by other cabbie companies.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uber,Grab meed to pull a cow symbol signage next to south asian passengers profile or simply letter 'D' for dalit or 'SS' for shitskin.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starting to take notice of those indians from India. Was at McDonald and seen them throw papers on the floor.

Such filthy dirty atitudes shitskins are now all over the world. Thanks to fake globalization letting these shitskins out from their shit dirty India.

Blame drug trafficker America.

Seems like uber and grab drivers always have problems with Indian passengers.