• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race of family: refuses to remove luggage from uber driver's car

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ex1VSYY.jpg

ilX0nae.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putting baggage into the boot and out of the boot is taxi driver job.if cannot do, go look for other job.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Putting baggage into the boot and out of the boot is taxi driver job.if cannot do, go look for other job.

When you book a limo can la.
If not normal taxis very cheap already dun expect to be treated like royalty la. Bet you a cheapo who doesn't tip also.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the usual rule is kill the shitskin first then the snake or whatever..................................

When you book a limo can la.
If not normal taxis very cheap already dun expect to be treated like royalty la. Bet you a cheapo who doesn't tip also.

This shit skin has double standards. Just change it to a shit skin driver not carrying luggage for a Chinese family it would have supported the shit skin instead.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
bloody cheapo pundek dalit bastard family...just hock and cough up some phelgm and spit on their luggage...these stuck up south asians shitskin snakes dalits should be banned from ubrer,grab and taxis!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The taxi driver, or Uber driver or whatever, you call him, is a low-caste driver. Surely you don't expect higher caste good folk to self-serve. No, you must serve them. Fire the uber driver already!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The taxi driver, or Uber driver or whatever, you call him, is a low-caste driver. Surely you don't expect higher caste good folk to self-serve. No, you must serve them. Fire the uber driver already!

If you really high caste then dun take taxi la. Taxi is still public transport. Likewise uber.
Hire your own chauffeur if you so high caste.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian shitskin motherfuckers should be banned from public transport.
Filthy slaves like them can just walk.

The girl should drive away with the luggage if they refused to take it out, drive to Lim Chukang then throw out at the cemetery area.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for proving my point of cheapos like you who think your small money bigger than bullock cart wheel

Chinese dog johntan bases his opinions on the race of the taxi driver and the passengers. The passengers being shit skins and behaving like that makes Chinese dog johntan support them. Change the passengers to Chinese and the uber driver being a shit skin that nigger will switch sides and support the driver instead. Am i right johntan?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not taxi driver job to carry luggage. go check the rule book.

taxi is not the same as ride share. in u.s., full time ride share drivers from lyft and uber load and unload luggages to collect tips and improve reviews on their profiles. it is not a requirement. for part time drivers who don't care about extra tips and reviews they wait for passengers to take care of their luggages. for u.s. taxi drivers, they help passengers with luggages as part of their taxi company's code of conduct. in sg, everybody has own rules and interpretation. cowboy city. sinkies are fucked up.

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal

WONG OK!

Taxi drivers are NOT REQUIRED TO even touch the luggages. Only do driving. They can help if they are willing. Usually they are too kind that's why they got EXPLOITED.

Taxi is a PASSENGER SERVICE VEH, not a GOOD SERVICE VEH. Fare paid are for fetching passengers only, not for delivery of goods or luggages.

Taxi vocation does not require drivers to be even fit for taking any luggages, only fit for driving vehicles. So 70 yr old uncle, small build girls, fat ass aunties are all able to get licenses, as their vocation requirement are ONLY FOR DRIVING.

Don't believe me call LTA.

PopeBandit16

Alfrescian
Loyal
The simple lesson I can teach cabbies to handle this:

1. Tell them that you are going to drive off with their stuff and sent to XXX police station as taxi lost and found they can go and claim there.

2. Drive away with their stuff let them panic. Drop off their stuff 400m away to let them go chase can find their stuff.

3. Send their stuff to police station make lost & found report.

4. Send their stuff to taxi company lost and found dept.

botakboon

Alfrescian
Loyal
WONG OK!

Taxi drivers are NOT REQUIRED TO even touch the luggages. Only do driving. They can help if they are willing. Usually they are too kind that's why they got EXPLOITED.

Taxi is a PASSENGER SERVICE VEH, not a GOOD SERVICE VEH. Fare paid are for fetching passengers only, not for delivery of goods or luggages.

Taxi vocation does not require drivers to be even fit for taking any luggages, only fit for driving vehicles. So 70 yr old uncle, small build girls, fat ass aunties are all able to get licenses, as their vocation requirement are ONLY FOR DRIVING.

Don't believe me call LTA.

My old man was a cabby and according to him lots of foreigners expecting lots of nonsense from cabbies other than transportation. Especially Ah Nehs from India. The more you are kind and fulfilled their requests they will demand even more.

e.g want Air con adjusted to MAX, taxi fare does not even cover such thing, even if air con spoil the driver can still charge the same fare, if the passenger don't like it can take other taxis.

e.g. want to request changing music asking for Indian music or rock or what crap, no need to even provide any sound entertainment for passengers no obligation no requirement.

e.g. asking 100 questions along the road, uncle where is this? what is this building? where to eat Bak Kut Teh? How far is Malaysia from here? Fuck Off! You are not paying guided tour fees at all!

e.g. demanding taxi windows to be opened, turn off air con, no such thing! Drivers are entitled to enjoy is own air con in hot pee sai!

e..g demanding driver to push wheelchair baby strollers! No such thing! Fare don't cover these! Insurance don't cover this! If you fell dead injured from wheelchair going to sue driver?

e.g. demanding to stop board or alight at illegal places, typically bus stop, say rain or what, LTA TP will still make drivers pay fine, just fuck off, illegal request no need to entertain!

e.g. tourist asking to take photo with SG taxi, asking driver to take photo for them, can tell them fly kite!

e.g. demanding to be taken to hotels within their specified budgets, blame driver for taking them to expensive hotel, no room available etc. Taxi is not your hotel broker, drivers not require to advise you on prices of room, or availability or quality. Foolish friendly helpful drivers got themselves into trouble to give opinion or suggestion. Let the tourist call STPB to ask, you drive to the address they provide, if they check at hotel, you wait with meter running, don't like this one? Let them tell you where they want to go next, you drive and charge accordingly.

I heard lots of stories from my old man and became expert already.