• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 51 yr old aaron kwok to wed 28 yr old moka fang

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At 51 yrs of age with a body and face like someone in their 20s.

23 yrs of difference in age.

it's amazing but men being men always seem to hook up with younger females regardless of whether it's aaron or some typical uncle at 51 yrs of age.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...y-marry-28-year-old-model-moka-fang-this-year

[h=1]Aaron Kwok may marry 28-year-old model Moka Fang this year[/h]

Posted on 26 March 2017 | 3,458 views | 5 comments

The Straits Times
25 March 2017

Wedding bells may ring as soon as this year for Heavenly King Aaron Kwok, his manager says.
Leung May May was responding to a rumour that was posted on a Chinese online forum, Apple Daily reported on Saturday (March 25).
According to the rumour, a Chinese netizen claimed to have heard a bank employee discussing Kwok's wedding to model Moka Fang.
The bank employee's friend is said to be Fang's cousin, whose parents were changing money to attend Fang's wedding in Hong Kong in April.

Kwok's manager did not deny the rumour, and noted that the star had publicly mentioned marriage at the start of the year.
She said: "There's a chance this plan will take place this year, and it's time, but I have no information at hand at the time. I hope you will give Aaron your blessing though."
Kwok is making a new Monkey King movie in the mainland now, and will update her on his plans only after he wraps up filming, she said.
Kwok, 51, announced his romance with Fang, who is 23 years his junior, in 2015. She is the only girlfriend he has publicly acknowledged.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At 51 yrs of age with a body and face like someone in their 20s.

23 yrs of difference in age.

it's amazing but men being men always seem to hook up with younger females regardless of whether it's aaron or some typical uncle at 51 yrs of age.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-s...y-marry-28-year-old-model-moka-fang-this-year

[h=1]Aaron Kwok may marry 28-year-old model Moka Fang this year[/h]

Posted on 26 March 2017 | 3,458 views | 5 comments

The Straits Times
25 March 2017

Wedding bells may ring as soon as this year for Heavenly King Aaron Kwok, his manager says.
Leung May May was responding to a rumour that was posted on a Chinese online forum, Apple Daily reported on Saturday (March 25).
According to the rumour, a Chinese netizen claimed to have heard a bank employee discussing Kwok's wedding to model Moka Fang.
The bank employee's friend is said to be Fang's cousin, whose parents were changing money to attend Fang's wedding in Hong Kong in April.

Kwok's manager did not deny the rumour, and noted that the star had publicly mentioned marriage at the start of the year.
She said: "There's a chance this plan will take place this year, and it's time, but I have no information at hand at the time. I hope you will give Aaron your blessing though."
Kwok is making a new Monkey King movie in the mainland now, and will update her on his plans only after he wraps up filming, she said.
Kwok, 51, announced his romance with Fang, who is 23 years his junior, in 2015. She is the only girlfriend he has publicly acknowledged.

Nothing wrong in marrying younger...It's the law of nature that men have younger n betterrer wives...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wedding is a sucker deal,especially for guys over 50.expect the divorce in a couple of years.paying half ur networth for pussy

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks very normal to me. if he were to marry someone in 40s like some virgin then is more surprising. :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
All men will want a young fresh and juicy pussy.

A whore at 20 will be more popular than a so called virgin in her 40s.
Nobody wants to fuck an old cunt. :biggrin:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
am_0.jpg