• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Burn opium China national hero Lin Zexu was Hokkien

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiping rebellion not counted ?

the Chinese people got rid of the Qing dynasty in 1912, albeit 50 years too late.

the USA and Britain heavily aided Japan’s process of modernization and industrialization because they wanted to build up Japan's national and military strengths to counter the powers of China and Russia back then. so even if the Qing court was willing to turn to the western countries for help to develop China, they will never give / share their technologies and skills with China to the great extent in which they aided Japan.

Not counted becos they are not learned people out to overthrow the qing to modernise and industrialise the country. I read before the leader Hong xiu quan said he was the "brother of Jesus Christ". So these are unlearned people that even if managed to overthrow Qing will end up with another shit that won't modernise China. The only one counted was Sun Yat Sen who proposed revolution like the Japanese people proposed and did 50 years earlier. Prior to that, Chinese only wanted to learn how to make the firearm and machinery but not the system or overthrow Qing.

"Taiping Rebellion, 1850–64, revolt against the Ch'ing (Manchu) dynasty of China. It was led by Hung Hsiu-ch'üan, a visionary from Guangdong who evolved a political creed and messianic religious ideology influenced by elements of Protestant Christianity. His object was to found a new dynasty, the Taiping [great peace]."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Civilized shit like apologies are good for nothing. The world has no resources for Coexistence In Peace, carnage and elimination is the only way out. Rid the fuck of Ang Moh while Chinese have the strength. In history Chinese carnage and eliminated many others, wiped out genocide. So Ang Moh failed to eliminate Chinese while they were strong they missed the chance already. We must not demand nor accept any apologies because that was the way of Peaceful Coexistence. Wipe out and forget it, just like Chinese ancestor wiped out the long forgotten counties / cultures of 楼兰,夜郎, Ang Moh Turmp's ancestors also wiped out many Indian Tribes completely Genocide.

The silly childish ideal of Equality and Peaceful Coexistence exploded global population to near 8 billions now, not only polluting and ruined global environment causing many endangered and extincted forms of earth's lives, also will completely EXHAUST the limited and fast depleting vital RESOURCES and man will get a final TOTAL EXTINCTION inevitably. The Original & Good and Proper system from day one of Flintstones Caveman through million years are Carnage, War, Genocide and Cannibalism, which we foolishly dropped for about a century only - see what we got ourselves into now? Ruined Planet, Extinction & Exhaustion of Resources! These silly Ang Moh ideas are Mass Suicide toxins for the brains! Millions times worst than their fuck Opium! Opium will not pollute entire globe nor extinct so many forms of lives. The crimes of Ang Moh isn't just Opim, is their Modern Civilization Suicide Ideas.

To punish the Ang Mohs for driving us towards Total Extinction, we wipe out their countries, enslave their people, auction them as slaves on 阿里巴巴! What so ever online bids. Apologies can not be accepted. No forgiveness at all!

Love your posting here but there will be many Chinese dogs who will oppose this. They need to be wiped out too.

I encourage you to read on the haitian revolution and how they wiped out their uncle toms aka similar to the Chinese dogs in today's and yesterday's world who love other races to betray their own.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opium was destroyed by Lin but not using fire. He used chemical warfare, mixed opium in pool of water then added Quicklime and stir. Chemical reaction destroyed opium.

http://m.liuxue86.com/a/3005507.html#!

Lin lacked carnage in the anti-drug movement. Only he confiscated opium and destroyed. Not slayed the Ang Moh drug dealers. He needed to carnage even the Chinese who collaborated with Ang Moh drug syndication. Exactly like Duterte. Only enough blood can do it.

He let the bastards Ang Mohs fled, and brought a fleet of military forces to start Opium Wars. Then forced Qing Dynasty to surrendered Hong Kong to them for a century until Deng Xiao Ping managed to take back HK.

It showed that Linz's Anti-Drug came too late and began only after drug significantly weaken China, can not fight already! Lawful type anti-drug won't work because drug syndication will British Imperial and military-backed to secure their narcotic profits. Only DRUG WAR with massive carnage and resolve will work.

No. Lin Zexu did burn the opium but drug addicts recycled them from earth even after burning them using Bamboo. That's why in the end had to throw to the sea.

And not only did he not lose the war with angmoh bastards at Guangzhou but he was well prepared and used money collected from people to buy a naval vessel to fight war with angmoh and forced them to retreat their attacks. But unfortunately the angmoh turned to attack other provinces and these lazy officials did not pay heed to warning and lost. But as usual only people who did work got blamed while these lazy bastards Manchu and Han Chinese traitor dogs were not.

http://www.ebaomonthly.com/ebao/readebao.php?a=20071116

"林則徐把收繳的鴉片,集中在虎門,挖了長溝,把煙土摻拌桐油,當眾焚燒。但煙膏會融入土中,仍有吸毒者掘起回收。據說:執行燒煙的兵卒,用竹槓挑火,煙膏溶流入中空的竹節,冷卻後可以敲破收取,所以有“敲竹槓”的俗語。但這缺乏證據,即使有之,亦甚微少。後來,兼採用海水浸化的方法。銷毀的鴉片,共有2,376,250斤之多。有美國商人和裨治文等在場參觀,見證執行的徹底"

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Love your posting here but there will be many Chinese dogs who will oppose this. They need to be wiped out too.

I encourage you to read on the haitian revolution and how they wiped out their uncle toms aka similar to the Chinese dogs in today's and yesterday's world who love other races to betray their own.

70% of China's population should be wiped out from Earth, especially those inferior northern Han Chinese. And 99% of Indians and Pakistanis should be wiped out from Earth as well. Shiok! We the superior southern Han Chinese will dominate the land mass of China and India plus South East Asia.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
70% of China's population should be wiped out from Earth, especially those inferior northern Han Chinese. And 99% of Indians and Pakistanis should be wiped out from Earth as well. Shiok! We the superior southern Han Chinese will dominate the land mass of China and India plus South East Asia.

Northern Han Chinese are not true Chinese anyway. They associate mandarin as part of chineseness but mandarin is a bastardised Manchu language. Standardised mandarin was enforced by the Manchus...So embracing mandarin as the Chinese language is like the ah nehs embracing English as the Indian national language.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

五月間,美國商人給林則徐情報,英國海軍艦隻游弋在廣東外海。林則徐預見戰爭的可能性,早行備戰。但戶部屢次拒絕撥款,林只好向民間鳩集資金,購買大炮,並輾轉經新加坡,購入一艘軍艦,改加裝備,竭力籌畫防守。
  1839年九月四日,英國軍艦在九龍海域向中國水師開炮。交戰一個半小時,英艦鎩羽而逃。以後,在海上與九龍半島陸上,續有六次接觸,每次都是英軍敗退。
  1840年六月二十二日,英議會決定對華軍事行動後,派遣四千名軍隊,集合四十餘艦隻,組成遠征軍,由懿律(George Elliot, 1784-1863)率領,浩浩蕩蕩,抵達廣東海岸。懿律是英商務總監義律的堂兄,是遠征軍司令及全權代表。但林防守嚴密,沿岸虎門等炮台發炮迎擊;英軍知道難佔便宜,轉而北上,試圖在廈門登岸,又遭守軍擊退。林則徐飛騎傳警,要江浙準備;但守疆大吏輕忽不理,因此,英軍再北上至舟山定海,守軍無備,被輕易佔領,殺人劫掠。雖然未為大患,但英艦隊續北駛,至大沽口,威脅京畿。
  情勢發展至此,失舟山只是小挫,英軍數目也不多,後援難繼,大局仍有可為。朝廷緊張起來,惶惶不可終日,無戰之志,而藉機諉過。道光皇帝竟然聽信讒言,罷黜林則徐兩廣總督。繼任的琦善,廢置新式武器,解散水師,並於1841年一月,與義律私下訂立和約,割讓香港予英國。在紳民反對,和約遲延未簽之時,英軍乘機進攻,毀炮台,並攻取廣州城。已離任的林則徐,居然要負戰爭失利之罪,於同年五月,謫降為四品卿,調浙江籌辦邊防。林不以功名介懷,忠心籌畫,製造西式船艦武器,想為國有所作為。

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Northern Han Chinese are not true Chinese anyway. They associate mandarin as part of chineseness but mandarin is a bastardised Manchu language. Standardised mandarin was enforced by the Manchus...So embracing mandarin as the Chinese language is like the ah nehs embracing English as the Indian national language.
I'm curious though. During the setting up of the Chinese republic Cantonese lost by 1 vote to become the national language who voted no?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But he would have been deposed soon after that, in my opinion, so he would have wasted his time and energy:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Wuji#Jin Yong's evaluation of Zhang Wuji
("Although Zhang is a formidable martial artist and probably one of the best of his age, he is not a suitable candidate to be a leader. Undeniably, Zhang maintains a morally upright character and adopts an altruistic approach to his fellows. However, he lacks the qualities and prerequisites of becoming a great leader. On a personal level, he is reluctant to become a leader and only obliges to take up the Ming Cult's leadership position to please his subordinates. He lacks strong power hungry ambitions that a typical leader must have in order for him / her to remain in power. The absence of this important trait in Zhang clearly indicates that he will not become a strong leader and may eventually fail as one.")

Therefore, in my humble opinion, there is no such thing as a "good government". :wink:
In other words, ALL earthly goverments (and without exception), i.e. any relatively small group of people who strongly desire/intend to enslave (or "govern" to use the politically corrent term) the rest (who constitute the vast majority) of the population, are simply intrinsically EVIL and, therefore, HYPOCRITICAL as long as they claim to be "good" governments (including opposition parties who claim to be potentially "good" governments). :(

Just because you are evil and hypocritical mudlander bastard, you said no good govt around all evil and hypocritical. Excuse me look at the Chinese hero here Lin Zexu, he was not only extremely good official who cleared shit in every posting he went solving all those unsolved cases left behind by his lazy bastards predecessors, earning him the title of 林清天, he was not hypocritical at all. Not only was he not corrupted at all, he was extremely kind to donate his salary to set up schools and spent his own money to collect and translate the information about the west.

http://m.lishiquwen.com/news/98877.html

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Lin Zexu did burn the opium but drug addicts recycled them from earth even after burning them using Bamboo. That's why in the end had to throw to the sea.

And not only did he not lose the war with angmoh bastards at Guangzhou but he was well prepared and used money collected from people to buy a naval vessel to fight war with angmoh and forced them to retreat their attacks. But unfortunately the angmoh turned to attack other provinces and these lazy officials did not pay heed to warning and lost. But as usual only people who did work got blamed while these lazy bastards Manchu and Han Chinese traitor dogs were not.

"林則徐把收繳的鴉片,集中在虎門,挖了長溝,把煙土摻拌桐油,當眾焚燒。但煙膏會融入土中,仍有吸毒者掘起回收。據說:執行燒煙的兵卒,用竹槓挑火,煙膏溶流入中空的竹節,冷卻後可以敲破收取,所以有“敲竹槓”的俗語。但這缺乏證據,即使有之,亦甚微少。後來,兼採用海水浸化的方法。銷毀的鴉片,共有2,376,250斤之多。有美國商人和裨治文等在場參觀,見證執行的徹底"

Exactly, famous 虎门销烟 used quicklime not fire, because fire did not destroy thoroughly enough. The thing is too lack of carnage, especially on the Ang Moh drug syndicates, their heads did not roll in China! This way won't work!

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal

五月間,美國商人給林則徐情報,英國海軍艦隻游弋在廣東外海。林則徐預見戰爭的可能性,早行備戰。但戶部屢次拒絕撥款,林只好向民間鳩集資金,購買大炮,並輾轉經新加坡,購入一艘軍艦,改加裝備,竭力籌畫防守。
  1839年九月四日,英國軍艦在九龍海域向中國水師開炮。交戰一個半小時,英艦鎩羽而逃。以後,在海上與九龍半島陸上,續有六次接觸,每次都是英軍敗退。
  1840年六月二十二日,英議會決定對華軍事行動後,派遣四千名軍隊,集合四十餘艦隻,組成遠征軍,由懿律(George Elliot, 1784-1863)率領,浩浩蕩蕩,抵達廣東海岸。懿律是英商務總監義律的堂兄,是遠征軍司令及全權代表。但林防守嚴密,沿岸虎門等炮台發炮迎擊;英軍知道難佔便宜,轉而北上,試圖在廈門登岸,又遭守軍擊退。林則徐飛騎傳警,要江浙準備;但守疆大吏輕忽不理,因此,英軍再北上至舟山定海,守軍無備,被輕易佔領,殺人劫掠。雖然未為大患,但英艦隊續北駛,至大沽口,威脅京畿。
  情勢發展至此,失舟山只是小挫,英軍數目也不多,後援難繼,大局仍有可為。朝廷緊張起來,惶惶不可終日,無戰之志,而藉機諉過。道光皇帝竟然聽信讒言,罷黜林則徐兩廣總督。繼任的琦善,廢置新式武器,解散水師,並於1841年一月,與義律私下訂立和約,割讓香港予英國。在紳民反對,和約遲延未簽之時,英軍乘機進攻,毀炮台,並攻取廣州城。已離任的林則徐,居然要負戰爭失利之罪,於同年五月,謫降為四品卿,調浙江籌辦邊防。林不以功名介懷,忠心籌畫,製造西式船艦武器,想為國有所作為。

The Qing useless because they became addicted to Opium and corrupt and coward. British only had very small amount of forces to invade during Opium War, Qing can overpower them 100:1 but they surrendered HK and paid losses to Ang Moh! Fucktards! If military were not coward and weak, just lure Ang Moh on land can exterminate them with high number of troops, even if your ships and guns were no good, the tiny Ang Moh forces landed in China will run out of gun powder in slightly prolonged combats, all the Qing commanders needed to do was to commit huge number of troops non-stop, 10:1 20:1 50: 80:1 Ang Moh surely run out of gunpowder and bullets, ended up as archery targets for the Chinese eventually, can fucking skin them alive, after castration.

Mao Ze Dong used the same tactic of Sea of Warriors to flood the Ang Mohs in Korean & Vietnam War, without B52 and tanks and helicopters, still beat the Ang Moh to flee from Vietnam & stopped at LESSER HALF of Korean Peninsular. Chinese need this kind of Tough Brutal Warlord Leaders, to fully practice the reversed of Western values of hypocritically cherishing human lives. Don't need very high tech weapons, just have the unthinkable huge number to out-die the Ang Moh, their numbers will go to zero and you still have have plenty of worthless peasants yourself to feed, so why fear of losing big numbers of lives? Go fuck spider!

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because you are evil and hypocritical mudlander bastard, you said no good govt around all evil and hypocritical. Excuse me look at the Chinese hero here Lin Zexu, he was not only extremely good official
Just because of one good official, are you saying/implying the entire Qing government was good? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
Or are you using a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument against me by implying that I said there are no good individuals? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because of one good official, are you saying/implying the entire Qing government was good? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
Once again, you are using a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument against me, right? :wink:

Again you mudlander bastard are the one distorting my words and accusing me of using straw man argument when it's not. You are obviously putting words into my mouth when i clearly didn't say Qing govt was good at all. And one good official like Lin Zexu posted to wherever province or village will make a good govt of that province or village. Like what he did clearing shit and solving all the unsolved cases. However, due to too many corrupted Manchu and Han Chinese traitor dogs lazy bastard officials around, the entire Qing govt was no good. However, if this Lin was high post enough or even emperor, he would have the influence to ensure a good govt throughout.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again you mudlander bastard are the one distorting my words and accusing me of using straw man argument when it's not. You are obviously putting words into my mouth when i clearly didn't say Qing govt was good at all. And one good official like Lin Zexu posted to wherever province or village will make a good govt of that province or village. Like what he did clearing shit and solving all the unsolved cases. However, due to too many corrupted Manchu and Han Chinese traitor dogs lazy bastard officials around, the entire Qing govt was no good. However, if this Lin was high post enough or even emperor, he would have the influence to ensure a good govt throughout.

Ali baba....Say this say that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ali baba....Say this say that.

Better than you mudlander Chinese bastard tell this lie tell that lie of me, do this dirty​ trick do that dirty trick to me. All i said are truth, you don't believe becos you are evil and hypocritical liar assuming everyone is like you an Ali baba. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because you are evil and hypocritical mudlander bastard, you said no good govt around all evil and hypocritical. Excuse me look at the Chinese hero here Lin Zexu, he was not only extremely good official who cleared shit in every posting he went solving all those unsolved cases left behind by his lazy bastards predecessors, earning him the title of 林清天, he was not hypocritical at all. Not only was he not corrupted at all, he was extremely kind to donate his salary to set up schools and spent his own money to collect and translate the information about the west.

http://m.lishiquwen.com/news/98877.html

Another great Hokkien man with philanthropic propensity!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
And one good official like Lin Zexu posted to wherever province or village will make a good govt of that province or village.
Since you like to use your "context" (i.e. false context) against me and others many times, I'll now use the true context against you. :wink:
jw5 said:
Zhang Wuji should have become the emperor instead. :(
and as everyone can see in my reply to him (which you even quoted), I replied that Zhang Wuji "would have been deposed soon after that", essentially because he was a sincerely good person or at least trying his best to be one, right? :wink:
Therefore, it should be clear to everyone that I'm talking about national governments, right? :wink:
So why are you changing the subject to local governments of provinces or even villages? :wink:

However, if this Lin was high post enough or even emperor, he would have the influence to ensure a good govt throughout.
And once again, just like Zhang Wuji, he:
would have been deposed soon after that, in my opinion, so he would have wasted his time and energy
and you are once again changing the subject to try to use your fantasy of a "good" government to convince everyone that there is such a thing as a truly good government, right? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk about the future demand British Empire now England the queen E to apologize to China and all oversea Chinese before she mati.

It was the British that keep the flow of opiun available to all European mules at China door step.

They were evil and bad hearted hypocrites indeed to disallow opium trade in Britain but pushed for it in China. China should ask them to apologise indeed for their cruelty just like asking Japan to apologize.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you like to use your "context" (i.e. false context) against me and others many times, I'll now use the true context against you. :wink:
jw5 said:

and as everyone can see in my reply to him (which you even quoted), I replied that Zhang Wuji "would have been deposed soon after that", essentially because he was a sincerely good person or at least trying his best to be one, right? :wink:
Therefore, it should be clear to everyone that I'm talking about national governments, right? :wink:
So why are you changing the subject to local governments of provinces or even villages? :wink:

And once again, just like Zhang Wuji, he:

and you are once again changing the subject to try to use your fantasy of a "good" government to convince everyone that there is such a thing as a truly good government, right? :wink:

Rubbish i am not changing subject at all but said Lin Zexu made good govt official and was good govt for the province that he was posted to - proven by his clearing shit in every posting he went - and don't tell me there was not a single benevolent emperor like him in the entire china history.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish i am not changing subject at all but said Lin Zexu made good govt official and was good govt for the province that he was posted to - proven by his clearing shit in every posting he went - and don't tell me there was not a single benevolent emperor like him in the entire china history.

Right here, the famous tang dynasty emperor Li Shimin was open minded and humane. No wonder made a great dynasty.

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/history/tang/emperor_taizong.htm

"As a founding father of the Tang Dynasty he ruled the country in an open minded and humane manner."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All govt are evil and hypocritical? Yeah like shit. That's what evil and hypocritical mudlander bastards have as excuse for themselves being like that.