• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Burn opium China national hero Lin Zexu was Hokkien

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCP abandoned its communist economy and adopted KMT's economic blueprint eventually, capitalist market economy driven by wide range of state-owned enterprises.

when KMT ruled China back then, most of the government's money went towards funding military related expenditure, leaving very little money for everything else, including building up the economy. at the start of the Nanjing decade 1927, the military related expenditure accounted for 85% of the national expenditure. during 1937 before the Japanese invasion of China, it was 66%. during 1945 before the end of ww2, it was 80%. during 1948, it reached an all-time high of 93% when the civil war reached its peak. China suffered three hyperinflation in 1943, 1946 and 1948. China might have rode out the hyperinflation crises, but unfortunately the Communist spies inside the KMT government persistently sabotaged the monetary system, leading to the total collapse of the currency and helped open the door to the Communist victory in China 1949.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Dexter_White
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ji_Chaoding

Wow so high percentage of funds used to fight Japanese and CCP, no wonder no money left for building economy. Hard job did by KMT to fight Japanese while CCP did little and some more trouble maker for them by collaborating with Japanese. Exactly the same as my idle fucktonese accountant who played Facebook games during office hours - while not able to complete work - and collaborated with the mudlander Indian.

Anyway Chinese in the world should thank KMT for saving the Chinese treasures by moving them to Taiwan. If not all will be gone forever during cultural Revolution and what not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seem that KMT is not well-liked both in mainland China as well as in Taiwan. KMT was driven out of China not so much due to the might of the Red Army but rather to the fact that it did not receive the support from the majority of the Chinese population. And when KMT arrived in Taiwan, it appeared that they are resented by the native Taiwanese and are supported only by the mainlanders (and their families) who fled to Taiwan in 1949 with Chiang and the KMT. Support for KMT by the natives was never going to be strong after the 28 Feb 1947 incident in which KMT forces gunned down hundreds of civilian protesters.

Is it becos the native Taiwanese like the Japanese colony ruling period and that's why they resented KMT?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here wants to accuse Lin Zexu of thinking he was very high class for talking to angmohs hahahaha? One mudlander dog chootchiew just did that to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow so high percentage of funds used to fight Japanese and CCP, no wonder no money left for building economy. Hard job did by KMT to fight Japanese while CCP did little and some more trouble maker for them by collaborating with Japanese. Exactly the same as my idle fucktonese accountant who played Facebook games during office hours - while not able to complete work - and collaborated with the mudlander Indian.

Anyway Chinese in the world should thank KMT for saving the Chinese treasures by moving them to Taiwan. If not all will be gone forever during cultural Revolution and what not.

For the record I never played Facebook games in office. And in my initial year of work, i worked until 2 am at home while my idle fucktonese accountant went off on the dot in the first three months of her work while playing Facebook games during office hours and no OT at home and can't complete her work. Enough goose sauce and gander sauce? hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here wants to accuse Lin Zexu of thinking he was very high class for talking to angmohs hahahaha? One mudlander dog chootchiew just did that to me.

So no one wants to accuse Lin Zexu of talking to angmohs to feel high class but a self proclaimed gentleman here has no qualms to accuse a woman talking to angmoh to feel high class. Another male privilege indeed.