• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

Quiz time!

What name did the whore give her pussy?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

I wonder how does flatearther feel like to learn that someone who has been labeled a nutjob and a crazy by other forummers has a net worth dozens or even hundreds of times more than him
Yes, I believe ginfreely's financial net worth right now is at least two hundred times more than mine. :o
And that's why she thinks she's a "high class" middle-aged woman, looking down on me, a "low class" young man:
Flatearther is a fucking low class leech and pest that is crowing nonstop.
Maybe 30s is not that young, but I dare say that she's at least roughly ten years older than I. :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

look flatearther lives with his parents and takes allowance from his poor sinkie father at age 32,lets not go there
Couple of points:

1. I am not 32, but 34 going on 35 later this year. :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234231-Which-age-group-do-you-belong-to

2. I do not live with my parents; I live alone in a HDB flat in the Holland Village area, and I am not forcing my father to give me any money, which I've explained to you before a few months ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239605-Sinkie-Losers-can-standby-login-with-your-Singpass-to-see-interest-earned-for-2016&p=2557871#post2557871
deadbeat son taking allowance from father.
Neither am I demanding any allowance from my father. :smile:
But for whatever reason, my father willingly gives me some money sometimes. :wink:
To be more precise, he uses internet banking to transfer funds from his bank account to mine (a basic POSB account that I've been using since my late teens, if I remember correctly), and there's no way I can prevent the transfer because I don't know his bank account number; and I'm not going to go through the trouble of closing my account and opening a new account, just to avoid receiving any money from him. :wink:

Maybe he just likes to give me money! :p
And obviously, I don't mind receiving it. :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again when did I say my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell account is public news? I said I tell ugly truths of them all public news.
So since your "mudlander chinese neighbours from hell account" is not "public news", how can your "telling ugly truths of them" be "all public news"? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already said before rich doesn't equal high class like my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell are rich with European car but fucking low class.
I replied you rich doesn't mean high class. And I gave the example of my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell who are rich but fucking low class. But no where did I say a rich person is not high class. There are so many rich and high class persons around like Bill Gate, Tim Cook etc all philanthropists in one way or another and fucking high class.
Then you should have been more careful with your choice of words by saying "doesn't always mean" or "doesn't always equal", right? :wink:
That is the only way to prevent misunderstanding, especially when your credibility is already very low because of other things that you have said (to say the least) and even spammed, right? :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are the one that is getting handout from your father
You will have to prove that I'm guilty of forcing my father to give me any money, other than simply trusting the words of "Wangfeng", who ironically used to also attack you in August last year. :wink:

Flatearther is a fucking low class leech and pest that is crowing nonstop.
You shameless leech and pest
And you were just a middle-class slave:
I am living on my hard earned money in the past doing clear shit jobs
right? :wink:
And the more money you managed to earn while slaving your youth away, the more guilty you are of assisting your enslavers (or "employers" to use the more politically correct term) in their sins, i.e. even if you did your job perfectly, your job itself is a sin, because it is a job that assists your employers/enslavers in their sins of greed and vanity, which I've explained to chootchiew before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241726-There-is-only-1-religion-The-True-Religion-or-anything-u-want-to-call-it&p=2581222#post2581222
It is totally acceptable to God if you steal from the rich people as you have no money due to your refusal to be a slaves . In fact the person detaining you for stealing is the sinner. You are not supposed to be slave mah.
I totally agree!
icon14.gif

As I've said to you before (via PM last year :wink:), if you believe in God the Creator of the stationary flat Earth, all the food sources are owned by God for every human being to take just enough for their daily meals (their "daily bread"), without requiring any of them to go through the trouble of slaving their lives away in return for money and for the benefit of some other upper-class "elite" group of human beings, and then using the money to exchange it for food from certain "owners" of food.

The real thieves and robbers are the governments and their upper-class cronies and slaves (including bodyguards, soldiers, police, etc.) who claim ownership of all the land in the world for them to use or sell, in order to enslave everyone else. :mad: :(

Therefore, since the ownership of all the available primary food sources (i.e. arable/farm land) in Singapore are claimed by only a tiny group of Sinkies, a true:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Anarchist
has no other morally good choice (from a true Christian point of view, of course) but to take just enough food from secondary sources (mainly rich food companies, e.g. supermarkets) for his/her daily sustenance, followed by suffering the consequences, to say the least. :wink:

Yes, it's a "crime" in the eyes of most people (because they are delusional, including nearly all so-called "Christians" who are simply false/pseudo Christians), but it's not a sin in the eyes of the One and Only true God, i.e. the Christian God, also known as Jesus Christ, who wants His followers to remain financially poor. :wink:
That is why not only are the PAP members and their supporters/voters in the wrong, even ALL (and without exception) those who voted for any opposition party are also in the wrong, i.e. they are either slaves themselves or they want the leaders of those opposition parties to replace the PAP government and become Singapore's NEW enslavers. :mad: :(
The main difference is the level of sophistication, but the essence of any earthly government (as long as it has the support of the military) is still the same, i.e. the desire to enslave the rest of the population, which would enable the government and their upper-class cronies to indirectly control ALL the land in the country by directly controlling the country's population, and this is happening all over the world. :mad: :(
In countries or regions where the governments are not so successful (or "successful") in enslaving the rest of the population, the consequences are civil wars or regional wars. :(

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ginfreely finally decided to behave herself
all mudlanders can now fallout themselves
before that fallin to bid her farewell
hope she don't reappear as somebody else :biggrin:

I was wrong. the pussy never learn and never say die..what a bloody thick pussy :eek::oIo:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was wrong. the pussy never learn and never say die..what a bloody thick pussy :eek::oIo:

How did you think she survived her india trip after serving every shitskin in India. Her pussy is not only thick but also got logan's regeneration abilities. :O

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How did you think she survived her india trip after serving every shitskin in India. Her pussy is not only thick but also got logan's regeneration abilities. :O

in bengali thick is puru. so I name the pussy as puru mustafa :biggrin:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Burn opium China national hero Lin Zexu was Hokkien

Yeah shameless mudlander Chinese bastards like you continue to make it inferior by trampling on Chinese like me. So proud to bully own race while COWARD infront of other race!

My fellow Chinese dog bitch we chinks are truly inferior.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 51 yr old aaron kwok to wed 28 yr old moka fang

Your comparison is unfair. It should just be a 20+ vs 40+, and not 20+ vs a 40+ virgin. The 40+ virgin loses out not because she is a virgin, but because she is 40+. Likewise a 40+ who is not a virgin will still lose out.

If the comparison is between a 40+ virgin vs a 40+ non-virgin, then the 40+ virgin will gain moral points over her counterpart for her superior self discipline. And self discipline is a virtue.

If a girl can remain a virgin until 40 as a matter of choice, you too should applaud her parents for good upbringing. It's always easier to lose your virginity then to preserve it.

A lao cb spinster in her 40s with no sexual experience is a loser.
You show her a cock, she look at you and ask you what.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 51 yr old aaron kwok to wed 28 yr old moka fang

U believe she virgin...
Must be dry like tao poh.

Give chance a bit lah, people so desperate to prove her virginity like it's worth any shit. So long the cucumber doesn't fall out when she insert... can consider her a old virgin slut. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Japan's Naked Island hermit

Japan naked hermit? Mudlander dogs everyday busy boasting of doing evil. Read more books also no use lah if spirit is evil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, I believe ginfreely's financial net worth right now is at least two hundred times more than mine. :o
And that's why she thinks she's a "high class" middle-aged woman, looking down on me, a "low class" young man:

Maybe 30s is not that young, but I dare say that she's at least roughly ten years older than I. :wink:

Tsk tsk tsk look at this disgusting acting innocent post but actually painting my character black telling two lies at one go. First lie: that i think i am high class becos i am rich, already proven lie so many times and just few days ago and still shamelessly repeating it. Second lie I look down on him becos he is poor when i look down on him becos of his low class actions nothing to do with wealth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So since your "mudlander chinese neighbours from hell account" is not "public news", how can your "telling ugly truths of them" be "all public news"? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

Stop playing semantics. I tell ugly truths of you mudlander loving to slander others online, litterbugs accusing foreigners to be litterbugs, datuk full of scam, woman datuk murdered by fellow mudlander thieves, etc are all public news. Nothing wrong with my statement my ugly truths are all public news.

My barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours account is not public news. Everyone knows that it is not public news and obviously when i said my ugly truths are all public news, no one will mistake it to include my mudlander neighbour account which is not public news. Neither did I ever claim or imply it to be public news.

There is no conflict in my sentences at all. But as usual, you are again creating conflict out of no conflict. For what reason? Obviously to slander me as per your mudlander culture as reported in the news. Don't like your colleague? Slander her a prostitute. That was exactly what was reported in the public news. An ugly truth of mudlanders.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then you should have been more careful with your choice of words by saying "doesn't always mean" or "doesn't always equal", right? :wink:
That is the only way to prevent misunderstanding, especially when your credibility is already very low because of other things that you have said (to say the least) and even spammed, right? :wink:

Rich doesn't equal high class is already very clear means you are rich doesn't automatically mean you are high class. You are the one creating trouble out of nothing and not that i am not clear. And my credibility is certainly better than you who offered apology and then not only didn't give but turn around to paint my character black as craving and manipulating for apology and telling lies etc.