• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Everyday busy like a dog

It's funny how you live your own life happily doing nothing but mudlander flies must come and harrass you no end. 贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's funny their own Mandy lieu is the world number one spread leg mistress bitch and they don't condemn and some more their newspaper can report say it's all love. Yet they come and persecute me when I am not even and never one in life! Fucking evil mudlander dogs you are too much!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's better to let sleeping dogs lie. They will be very busy once awake.

You are the sleeping mudlander dog calling yourself! No decency to even let Benjamin lim Rip and made use of dead boy to bully me! Shameless liar hypocrite!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's better to let sleeping dogs lie. They will be very busy once awake.

Good for you that your fellow mudlander dog moderator zhihau covered up for you your evil of making use of Benjamin lim to chant lies to bully me. Sleeping dog is you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually these bad people are not dogs but should be called mudlander flies and cockroaches that cannot leave an innocent Sporean woman alone while bloody thick-skinned to forget their biggest Malaysian mistress bitch Mandy lieu spreading her legs until HK is then the fact. 贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

depend on what type of dogs I guess..mad bitch dog keep barking and spreading it's leg sure very busy :biggrin:
normal dogs very relax.

Wow this kind of spreading legs post can remain. Zhihau everyday helping mudlander cockroach spreading its legs and spreading lies. 贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some dogs (2 leg bitches) are better of dead for them to shut the fuckup forever. :biggrin:

Read chinapress mudlander bastard cockroach your backyard full of mudlander bitches with 2 legs and spread until HK. And cockroaches like you open mouth only filthy lies better off dead and in fact should be burnt alive for doing evil. Many mudlander houses wires always burnt. Wait for your turn.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good for you that your fellow mudlander dog moderator zhihau covered up for you your evil of making use of Benjamin lim to chant lies to bully me. Sleeping dog is you.

Wunderfool Made use of dead people (Benjamin lim) to bully others. 贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So many 贱mudlander cockroaches around no wonder can't meet a kind soul in years whereas other country one day can meet one. Only met flies and cockroaches be it online or offline.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anybody like me, Everyday just busy like a dog
So tired

忙得像狗一样喘

Now have to hospital to see doctor for medical check up

Hey you forget your lie of not working anymore? Every day busy fucking and spreading your legs and opening your evil mouth with filthy insinuating lies and insults more like it. 贱!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire!!!!

31-07-2016, 06:57 PM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233622-After SGH, another case of nurses don't follow protocols at CCK polyclinic. Huat ah!&p=2487322#post2487322
I never buy hdb in my life, never get a cent of hdb subsidy in my life. I buy condo rent out also to high income expats. High class enough?
And my high income generating condo was bought for much less than 500k. ... Don't look down on people. Last time poor doesn't mean always poor. So proud of my achievement that was done without selling body or soul unlike my barbarian MALAYSIAN Chinese mistress neighbour. Lol
haha hahaha Spore condo bought two decades ago. ... Btw bought it with salary less than 3k per month maximum loan. I got guts ... Hahahah.
I'm guessing that you bought that condo unit of yours back in the late 1990s (when you were in your mid or late 20s, since you've mentioned before that you were born in the early 1970s) for, let's say, S$400,000. :wink:
And I'm guessing again that you finished paying off your mortgage some years ago, right? :wink:
Wherever in Singapore that condo unit of yours is located, its current market value should be at least roughly S$ one million, right? :wink:
Furthermore, you are still collecting rent every month from "high income expats", right? :wink:

So if your:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_residence
is still your parent's HDB flat (i.e. the address on your NRIC, unless you managed to change it to an address of one of your friends living in Singapore or even your JB address, if that's possible), then unless I'm mistaken, your condo unit would be considered an "Investment Property":
investopedia.com/terms/i/investment-property.asp
which would be included as part of your overall net worth (which usually excludes your "primary residence"), right? :wink:

No wonder you are so "proud" of your "achievement" and consider yourself so "high class", right? :wink:
Unfortunately or "unfortunately" for you, that's only if you compare yourself with those whose financial net worths are lower than yours, right? :wink:

Anyway, as the saying goes:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Cash_is_king
investopedia.com/terms/c/cash-is-king.asp
so if I were you, I would try to sell that condo unit of yours as soon as possible, move back to Singapore and "downgrade" to a HDB flat. :wink:
And of course, sell (or try to sell) your JB house. :wink:

Finally, please stop thinking (let alone boasting) that you are "high class"! :rolleyes:
You are really, clearly and simply not a member of the true upper class, whether you are living in Malaysia or Singapore.
In Singapore, if you are truly a member of the Sinkie upper class, you would be able to own at least one so-called "Good Class Bungalow" (i.e. land area of at least 15,000 sqft) in Singapore:
goodclassbungalows.com.sg/about-gcb
propertyguru.com.sg/singapore-property-listing/property-for-sale?sort=price&order=asc&limit=30&market=residential&property_type_code%5B%5D=DETAC&property_type_code%5B%5D=LBUNG&property_type_code%5B%5D=BUNG&property_type=L&minsize_land=15000&tenure%5B%5D=F&with_photos=1
that would cost you at least well over S$ ten (or even nearly twenty) million (which you would be able to pay for in full at the start of your ownership), and you would still have millions of S$ cash left to spend or invest in other things.
Furthermore, unless I'm mistaken, only Sinkie citizens are allowed to buy landed property in mainland Singapore.
Even the super-rich PRs are only allowed to buy condo units (and landed property in Sentosa, unless the rules have changed).

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

I already said before rich doesn't equal high class like my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell are rich with European car but fucking low class. Go dig up my that post you evil mudlander cockroach always painting my character black. And no I am not rich and condo way below one million but I am like the "still I rise" poem live happily like as if I have oil well in my living room.

And also I have told you more than once before what is the meaning of me being high class. Mudlander bastards defamed me with filthy lies and did dirty tricks to me while I posted ugly truths of them all public news. They go low I go high and so I am high class. Yet you are once again rehashing old topic to attack me again. Why you so evil and low class and keep harping on it? Oh becos you are one of the mudlander dogs, flies and cockroaches.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

But "high class" equals renting out your condo unit to:

:confused: :*:

No you evil bastard are doing your cutting and slicing of part of my paragraph and telling lies again by distorting my sentence. My paragraph already said clearly and yet you highlighted the last two words to equate high income expat is high class when the whole paragraph already explained clearly. Also you deliberately ignored the context of some sinkie traitor dog keep bullying me and insulting me and I was replying to him on that.

This is my whole paragraph:
"Knnbccb shameless sinkie traitor dog keep bullying own kind. I never buy hdb in my life, never get a cent of hdb subsidy in my life. I buy condo rent out also to high income expats. High class enough? so shut up your big mouth lying about me non stop KNNBCCB LJ lang with prostitute dog family."

How many times you want to tell lies to paint my character black? Today alone you already did it several times. You mudlander dogs are so evil to keep telling lies on me who did not harm you. 贱!

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander bastards defamed me with filthy lies and did dirty tricks to me while I posted ugly truths of them all public news.
But nearly a week ago, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241965-Lowest-order-being-31-y-o-mudlander-charged-with-extortion&p=2584495#post2584495
Did I say that my account of my mudlander neighbours from hell is public news? I said this and the many other news I posted about mudlander are public news. Again you highlighted part of my sentence and paint my character black out of nothing. I quote my sentence "Mine all public news got proof got talk on the lowest order being mudlander bastard 31 year old. " Like that so clear you still can ignore the second part of my sentence to accuse me my mudlander neighbours from hell account are just stories when I never said they are public news.
One moment you say that your stories about your "mudlander neighbours" are not "public news", another moment you say that they are "all public news"! :*:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

But nearly a week ago, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241965-Lowest-order-being-31-y-o-mudlander-charged-with-extortion&p=2584495#post2584495

One moment you say that your stories about your "mudlander neighbours" are not "public news", another moment you say that they are "all public news"! :*:

Again when did I say my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell account is public news? I said I tell ugly truths of them all public news. Those news I posted are all public news on their littering etc. Again you are rehashing old topic that I already explained and making false accusations when in fact you can see my explanation in the second quote barely a week ago.