• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Johoreans are so lucky. Buy Rm100k semi d/bungalow & go work in Spore earn big bucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Johoreans are so lucky. Buy Rm100k semi d/bungalow & go work in Spore earn big bu

Yeah he earned billions selling JB reclaimed land. And this project is just to commensurate his 59th birthday. Maybe more to come. At least he has a kind heart for the poor people, gift them semi d and bungalows to stay.

Johor Sultan is very kind to johoreans!

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Johoreans are so lucky. Buy Rm100k semi d/bungalow & go work in Spore earn big bu

meanwhile, our Sultan tells us irradiated food from Fukushima is ok, and spends his time trying to revive the still-born TPP

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ya. Especially d Cina msian. Work in Sinkieland n earng triple home pay. Even though 1 of d criteria is m$4k per household. But i m very sure d Cina msian sure find ways n means to "fulfil" d criteria by hook or by crook. N instead of appreciating d Sultan kind gesture. I bet behind d Sultan back they sure badmouth d latter. Like hw they badmouth d Msian govt

agree. jiuhukias are some of the most selfish, self-serving, self-gratifying, ungrateful bastards on the planet. after being offered lucrative jobs in sg and getting pr plus citizenship, they use their red passports to get jobs and pr in california and start to badmouth mudlaysia followed by stinkapore after settling down and getting their greencard. but unlike sinkies, they kpkb about everything every 6.9 days while sinkies kpkb about everything every 6.9 minutes.

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinkies will kpkb abt sg high property prices but will also kpkb abt msia low property prices since there is high crime, high corruption and esp since they cannot get it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahaha very possible consider the kinds of shameless lies and dirty tricks that I have been subjected to by them. But I don't think they will complain Sultan, they seem to revere him alot for some reasons. Not sure why.

Maybe because the gf or wife got ravished and they were thankful for the new techniques they recieve on bed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree. jiuhukias are some of the most selfish, self-serving, self-gratifying, ungrateful bastards on the planet. after being offered lucrative jobs in sg and getting pr plus citizenship, they use their red passports to get jobs and pr in california and start to badmouth mudlaysia followed by stinkapore after settling down and getting their greencard. but unlike sinkies, they kpkb about everything every 6.9 days while sinkies kpkb about everything every 6.9 minutes.

Yeah jiuhukia don't dare to bad-mouth Johor Sultan but no qualms to bad mouth mudlaysia govt all the time. Just like one retired CEO jiuhukia SPR who worked in spore company with chauffeur before retirement, go to collect RM 1 medicine from govt clinics - good quality branded medicine better than spore generic medicine according to himself - also complain mudlaysia govt nonstop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinkies will kpkb abt sg high property prices but will also kpkb abt msia low property prices since there is high crime, high corruption and esp since they cannot get it.

No kpkb but telling YOU johoreans how blessed you are and don't kpkb mudlaysia and jealous and harm poor Sporean like me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe because the gf or wife got ravished and they were thankful for the new techniques they recieve on bed.

You saying Johor Sultan did that before?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Johoreans are very blessed to buy Rm100k semi d/bungalow and go work in spore to earn big bucks AND kpkb mudlaysia govt non stop!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

meanwhile, our Sultan tells us irradiated food from Fukushima is ok, and spends his time trying to revive the still-born TPP

I just recalled he said "natural aristocracy", our Sultan indeed!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Pinky slut is not sultan. He's the Agong

Johor sultan is not just kind to johoreans but welcome all investors. Very wise! Johoreans should learn from their sultan to welcome all investors!

https://www.google.com/amp/news.asi...oreans-will-live-johor-and-work-singapore?amp

"As the Sultan, I welcome all investors, just as the mentri besar would. It would be insane for anyone to reject investments.

The Chinese investors have the confidence and foresight to believe that their money is well spent. It is their risk but they believe in the strategic position of Johor.

If there are any Americans, Britons, Australians or Germans who would want to put money in Johor, they are welcome, but where are they? If the Chinese are prepared to invest here, why should it be an issue?

Anyway, all this investment is good for the state's coffers as the state government has recorded a fourth consecutive year of surplus in its budget. I expect the surplus to continue to grow as more projects and investments come into the state.

I am also confident that more Singaporeans would be purchasing homes in the state due to the weak Malaysian currency."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Johoreans should learn from their sultan to welcome all investors like me. Instead of my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours telling me to go back to my HDB hahahaha. Every foreigner who bought a house in their country is an investor. Not happy with investors like me - who even swept their public road for free for one year - then i dare them to go open their golden mouth to tell Johor Sultan they don't agree with him lah. COWARD mudlander Chinese bastards only know how to many bully one single woman. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyday busy doing evil dogs here are scared of sultan. EVIL COWARD DOGS!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyday busy doing evil dogs here are scared of sultan. EVIL COWARD DOGS!

Mudlander junk dogs everyday busy doing evil to me while I everyday sit here do nothing. I am a frugal person no need much money while you dogs spent all your productive time bullying me instead of improving life for your family. All your family will be broken in no time.

人,是可以无耻到这个地步的。