• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Man owes car rental company money for 2 cars refuses to pay

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-protect-other-online-businesses-5588494.html

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/107050969-post1.html

Dear friends, colleagues, business partners, bros, sis, and the online community, PLEASE take the next 5 minutes to read this and help in sharing this.

This post is about a family of scammers - the BHOJWANI family who live in a RENTED apartment at 39 Amber Road, #13-23, The Sea View Condominium, Singapore 439947.

The scammers operate as a pair - Mike Mahesh Bhojwani Mahohar and Lavisha Bhojwani.

Here's my story:

In September 2016, Mike Mahesh Bhojwani Mahohar entered into a contract to rent a BMW 5 series from me for a period of 4 months. In December 2016, he entered into another contract to rent a Mercedes E class from me for a period of a year. Each vehicle was for a sum of $625 per week. He had been always delaying payment but made payments in full initially. In December, the outstanding balance started to grow and there was where the excuses started. He started to initially find fault with the car, and WE AS THE COMPANY PROMISED VERBALLY AND IN WRITING, IN ACCORDANCE TO THE CONTRACT TO RECTIFY ALL TEETHING ISSUES. WE BELIEVE IN HONEST AND TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PRACTICES.

1) Father was hospitalised and asked for additional time.

2) When time extension was given, he gave another excuse saying that his father had lost his ATM card and wanted to issue a cheque.

3) Claimed repeatedly that cheque was deposited but never cleared. Claimed that he would call the bank to check.

4) Cheque was never received, and now claims that his clients have played him out and owe him lots of money, thus unable to pay up. Volunteers to let his mother handle the matter. However, asks for more time as mother had a fall concurrently and is undergoing physiotherapy.

5) Outstanding grew too huge and had to tow the car away. He called me angrily and asking me how I could do that as he would be EMBARRASSED without a MERCEDES BENZ / BMW to go around to meet his FRIENDS and "CLIENTS".

6) Mother promised to handle the matter, but got played out repeatedly by delays and after delays. Agreed to meet me at their home, and upon reaching, changed the appointment repeatedly for a MONTH.

7) FORGED a dud cheque to DUPE me that his clients' had paid him money, so that he would be able to honour his payments to me. THE HANDWRITING on the cheque is 100% identical to his HANDWRITING ON THE CONTRACT.
ALL THESE EXCUSES ARE ALL SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS ATTACHED.

I strongly urge you to assist in sharing this post with the online community to protect other businesses, whether freelance or full-time, against this man, and his family. They rent an upscale condominium located in the East and then enter into contracts with unsuspecting businesses. These contracts for goods and services are initially honoured for a couple of weeks, before they begin to default on payment. The brother and sister team will then attempt to cook up excuses before shifting the responsibility to their mother who promises to help sort out the situation.

They will then provoke you to take legal action against them and pursuing a court order. However, these businesses do NOT know that their mother has been declared a bankrupt and will not be able to pay up anyway. With a new IOU contract signed by the mother, there is nothing that can be done since she is bankrupt and that the new agreement exists between the business and the mother.
I had posted this on the online marketplace and have had a couple of people contacting me, citing that they have been victims of this scammer.

THEIR ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME IS THROUGH THESE SCAMS. PLEASE SHARE TO PROTECT AND WARN OTHERS.

THE LINK TO THE FULL PHOTOS AND DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE ARE HERE AT MY FACEBOOK -

facebook.com/teo.kelvin.560/posts/10154596082451936?pnref=story

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
17308748_10154596086666936_7005484161072073099_n.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So good living a life of luxury on sinkies dime,this is what I call entrepreneurial spirit. wonder how many condo and BMW owners were duped.unlike daft sinkies who only know how to work their ass off for peanuts and hand it over

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"They rent an upscale condominium located in the East "

i believe the shitskin family will cheat the landlord next.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go read the thread on those shit skins. It's said their dad got fined around 4 mil for cheating SG govt of 17 mil in GST of goods.

Anyway wonder what Chinese dogs like scroobal will say i am sure this asshole will have something nice to say about them. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The seaview condo can hardly be called upscale.
The likes of the sail, ardmore park, Nassim jade ok I agree are upscale condos

i guess clueless sinkies think condo = upscale. Anyway that's not important why isn't this shit skin living on the streets in the dumps and more importantly not jailed along with it's shit skin family.