• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Meaning of life

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chain of craving makes the meaning of life. What do you crave today? What did you crave yesterday? And what will you crave tomorrow? Swept over by an ocean of cravings, beings are chained by Time & Death over and over again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What meaning in life? Just see the world, do good to return to society and don't harm others. Been there done that and that's enough for me.

There are some evil everyday busy dogs that not only do not know the meaning of life but should have their lives exterminated for their filthy shameless lies harming the innocent people who did not harm them.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
MEANING-OF-LIFE (before Lee Hsien Loong become Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew still alive) :

1. Staff of PAP town council collecting private 4D.

2. Staff from the PAP town council is O$P$.

3. Management par-cart with contractor(cleaning, plumbing, electrical) to tame staff of the town council. Ever wonder why the PAP town council staff can lim kopi or visit brothel during office hours?

4. Team leader of the PAP town council bullying staff with "many people want to see how you will die".

5. Why the Schedule-of-Rates are not updated or upgraded accordingly over time?

6. You will one day become the MONEY MAN. Where is Luies the 2-wheeler?

7. Hyundai 1722, how is my driving?

8. If they really give me, i sar mi also don't do sar mi also don't join. Want to give just give, why make it so difficult?

9. Lim Boon Heng, the PAP town council is for people to show off they are cheng who lang and wu say a lang?

10. Honda 8677, do i still need to look myself in the mirror?

11. Goh Chok Tong, i can feel it in my bones.

12. Mdm Shirley, still remember me? Some weeks back, I saw you at the bus-stop near Bullion Park. I ran into Danny near my place, isn't he in Australia? Still in touch with Angie and Annie?

13. MB 2328, is it still true that many people want me to die?

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to understand what you're trying to express.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting.. Suffer until we renounce life itself.

Capture.PNG