• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Meaning of life

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

We agree that all souls have an innate desire to be happy through the things they do. For most, money and family are the means to this end. Yet we hear from the older folks that it's not necessary true.

Extra money and leisure (single) -- > boredom --> indulge in pleasures (gamble, gaming, WL, FLs) --> which bring pain eventually.

Marriage --> Mostly trouble and sacrifice, hell, even if there were little affliction, A thousand pleasures cannot makeup for one pain.

So it's like idk man, it appears that the world does not appear as an end in itself, every gain will be wiped by Time and eventually Death.

The individual human is like a speck of nothing relative to endless space and time. What is the meaning of all this?

ps: am only 20 years old, so please pardon the immaturity.

ksgd0717

Alfrescian
Loyal
MEANING-OF-LIFE (before Lee Hsien Loong become Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew still alive) :

1. Staff of PAP town council collecting private 4D.

2. Staff from the PAP town council is O$P$.

3. Management par-cart with contractor(cleaning, plumbing, electrical) to tame staff of the town council. Ever wonder why the PAP town council staff can lim kopi or visit brothel during office hours?

4. Team leader of the PAP town council bullying staff with "many people want to see how you will die".

5. Why the Schedule-of-Rates are not updated or upgraded accordingly over time?

6. You will one day become the MONEY MAN. Where is Luies the 2-wheeler?

7. Hyundai 1722, how is my driving?

8. If they really give me, i sar mi also don't do sar mi also don't join. Want to give just give, why make it so difficult?

9. Lim Boon Heng, the PAP town council is for people to show off they are cheng who lang and wu say a lang?

10. Honda 8677, do i still need to look myself in the mirror?

11. Goh Chok Tong, i can feel it in my bones.

12. Mdm Shirley, still remember me? Some weeks back, I saw you at the bus-stop near Bullion Park. I ran into Danny near my place, isn't he in Australia? Still in touch with Angie and Annie?

13. MB 2328, is it still true that many people want me to die?

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just a packet of energy that is around this realm of existence for about 30,000 days (as a human animal); thereafter depending on the state of your energy packet, you will move on to the next realm. If the state of your energy packet is tainted, you move downwards, conversely if it is improved, you move upwards.

It is like software, with or without taking on malware or upgraded to be better version. It is up to you.

We believe we are at the 5th realm of 31 realms. Other energy packets are slotted to respective realms depending on the respective software state. Example: worms and ants are at the 2nd Realm. Our belief.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
MEANING-OF-LIFE (before Lee Hsien Loong become Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew still alive) :

1. Staff of PAP town council collecting private 4D.

2. Staff from the PAP town council is O$P$.

Do you think the world will be a better place if the Utopia you desire was granted?

Wouldn't people get sibei bored with their lot? And start killing each other or suicide? The world then becomes more of a hell.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just a packet of energy that is around this realm of existence for about 30,000 days (as a human animal); thereafter depending on the state of your energy packet, you will move on to the next realm. If the state of your energy packet is tainted, you move downwards, conversely if it is improved, you move upwards.

It is like software, with or without taking on malware or upgraded to be better version. It is up to you.

We believe we are at the 5th realm of 31 realms. Other energy packets are slotted to respective realms depending on the respective software state. Example: worms and ants are at the 2nd Realm. Our belief.

What we do follows from what we are. The doctrine of metempsychosis says -- what we are (in character, whether bordering the saintly, egoist, or malicious) is from past deeds of a previous existence. But what is responsible for that previous existence? Deeds from another antecedent life. Thus this only pushes the thing back -- there's no end to the causal series. Yet it's better than the explanation that we are created out of nothing by some unknown God.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need not worry to much, once ur are born in Sinkieland frm Peasant Family and did not make the cut as SAF scholar you are classified as a Ball Bearing, your happiness is least impt. You re to serve, procreate and feed the Familee's Dynasty untill ur next realm. Amen.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno i have to ask LKY what the meaning of life is towards the end of his life.im pretty sure the answer would have been nothing.Despite all his Machiavelli outlook,his cruelty and iron fisted despotism,his entire life's work couldnt have been more meaningless and futile,hes created a colony of fools and useless species,he is nothing but the king of the fools and lord of the flies.im sure with all his wisdom and intelligence he could see that. Singapore was nothing but a tragicomedy and hes the tragic clown pagliaaci and the gods are mocking him.

If one day north korea or USA decide to drop a nuke on Singapore,they couldnt have possibly chosen a more meaningless

[video=youtube;-kbi1EMcD3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kbi1EMcD3E[/video]

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is no meaning to life. when you die, it's all over. probably no heaven and no hell either. be thankful that you came into this world as a human, not as a dog or elephant.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, would like to read more about the stuff you have written.

Got links or not ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no meaning to life. when you die, it's all over. probably no heaven and no hell either. be thankful that you came into this world as a human, not as a dog or elephant.

Must ask the modern Lao Zi i this forum - St. Chootchiew.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must ask the modern Lao Zi i this forum - St. Chootchiew.

son, we are supposed to be homosapien living with clothes on, fucking around and enjoying ourselves.
then someone evil came with the idea to start slavery.
so the modern human beings are just monkey see monkey do business from generations to generations.
life has no meaning .

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno i have to ask LKY what the meaning of life is towards the end of his life.im pretty sure the answer would have been nothing.Despite all his Machiavelli outlook,his cruelty and iron fisted despotism,his entire life's work couldnt have been more meaningless and futile,hes created a colony of fools and useless species,he is nothing but the king of the fools and lord of the flies.im sure with all his wisdom and intelligence he could see that. Singapore was nothing but a tragicomedy and hes the tragic clown pagliaaci and the gods are mocking him.

If one day north korea or USA decide to drop a nuke on Singapore,they couldnt have possibly chosen a more meaningless

The state's functions: (1) enact laws to protect individuals in a group against each other. (2) protection against outside enemies (3) protection against the ruler himself. It cannot do more than this. Most of thy happiness is within yourself and not in external things like the state.

Of course, got some problems with Lee also la. Generally prefer despotism of a noble king with justice and good intentions for his ppl. Of course, if this is not the case, as with Singapore's, then the populace will detect it sooner or later. The truth will prevail.

Last edited:

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
son, we are supposed to be homosapien living with clothes on, fucking around and enjoying ourselves.

I think the soul in animal form can do this very well. They live in the present, and have no conception of past or of future.

Nature has given humans a pre-frontal cortex for a higher purpose.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi DQ,

20 years old or 80 years old, all will also struggle with the meaning of life.

You feel that happiness and the pursuit of it defines our existence. Yet the happiness is transient. You also feel the extremes (too much and too little) bring trouble.

So pardon me as I state the obvious, that balance becomes the key to whatever it is you seek. Without sadness, how will we know happiness?

Why do people often say the journey is more important than the destination?

You are right, we are just specks in the cosmos. Merely quantum particles coming together briefly. But yet insignificant as we are, we have the ability (or curse) to perceive time and it's passage, giving rise to infinite singular moments of existence that mesh together to become our lives.

Consciousness of each passing moment is our greatest gift. And maybe along the way, we'll get a chance to figure out the meaning of life.

Beyond that, i send you my best wishes as you embark on the next decade of your journey.

Live long and prosper!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
life is meaningful when you are born:

1. Lucky.

2. in a rich family.

3.born to make your parent rich.

Hi all,

We agree that all souls have an innate desire to be happy through the things they do. For most, money and family are the means to this end. Yet we hear from the older folks that it's not necessary true.

Extra money and leisure (single) -- > boredom --> indulge in pleasures (gamble, gaming, WL, FLs) --> which bring pain eventually.

Marriage --> Mostly trouble and sacrifice, hell, even if there were little affliction, A thousand pleasures cannot makeup for one pain.

So it's like idk man, it appears that the world does not appear as an end in itself, every gain will be wiped by Time and eventually Death.

The individual human is like a speck of nothing relative to endless space and time. What is the meaning of all this?

ps: am only 20 years old, so please pardon the immaturity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What meaning in life? Just see the world, do good to return to society and don't harm others. Been there done that and that's enough for me.

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh God! If only we could read the book of destiny! If even the happiest youth could read this book, he’d look at the course of his life—the dangers he’s endured, the challenges that still lie ahead—and he’d shut that book, sit down and die. -Henry IV part 2

Count o’er the joys thine hours have seen,
Count o’er thy days from anguish free,
And know, whatever thou hast been,
’Tis something better not to be.
-Euthanasia Byron

Then Old Age, and Experience, hand in hand,
Lead him to death, and make him understand,
After a Search so painful, and so long,
That all his Life he has been in the wrong.

Hamlet's Monologue
[video=youtube;SjuZq-8PUw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjuZq-8PUw0[/video]

Last edited: